PDA

View Full Version : GCR needs to be fixed.

Mariner-1212
08-18-2017, 06:30 PM
GCR got more of a nerf than she asked for, it seems.

PVP against Gunner Golden Son:

Permadeath on one of my team members that died. The other 2 died normally.

Used GCR's resuscitate, and it didn't revive anyone because it must've included the permadead one in it's chances. In addition, it didn't grant the endure to her.

Couple more rounds, and I run it again - with that stupid 7 power thanks to all the people that bitched about her - and again, no revive and no endure! So now I'm pissed.

Run it one more time, revives one team member and applies endure to her.

Run it again - revives no one, no endure for anyone. She went from being a balanced toon to being a pile of shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

For 7 power:
Endure should be applied regardless of the revive state.
Revive should apply only to the characters that didn't have permadeath.

Or, it should be put back to 6 power, and Endure should apply no matter what, and keep the 'chance' in there that you don't revive anyone.

DIEDD
08-18-2017, 06:59 PM
She did not need this nerf, she just needed to fix her shield, but all the people complained because they just could not adapt their strategies, I do not say it's useless now but I think she did not need this nerf.
Just my opinion.

Witkacy
08-18-2017, 07:45 PM
Evening all :)

To put my 2 cents up the pool - I say that completely agree with everything's been told here already... The nerf wasn't needed at all... I'd like rather to see the trend of boosting toons, than nerfing... Still using her at my defence, though...

Every char can be beaten - yet need some strategy, even sacrifice some to bring down the stronger one - like in chess... You don't have to win with all your chars alive... Some chars TRULY needed nerfing a bit, but sometimes I have the feeling that somebody plays God out there - throwing the coins at the offices - and saying - today's winner is... Not thinking a bit if it's REALLY needed...

Cheers,

W

HeadOnFire
08-18-2017, 10:32 PM
She was certainly not a balanced character, but it sounds like they did a terrible job balancing her. A slightly higher power cost for "Resuscitate" was definitely warranted, but the devs clearly didn't take things like permadeath into account, and went even further and broke her endure effect