PDA

View Full Version : PvP and the Return of the MAC (8.20.17)

mjmxiii
08-20-2017, 03:41 PM
Before I get into an obvious issue that is killing the game, I want to give gratz to Gmac for being back at the top of the podium in true beast-mode style, hitting 10k, almost doubling the point total of his nearest competitor. That is some next-level shit right there! Much like Jofer before him, if he wants Eternal, it is pretty much his. Makes me wish we could watch an actual real-time PvP best-of-seven matchup between the two truest Eternals the game has seen.. that would be cool.

Took it a bit easier last week and will probably be taking a bit of a break from LotB this week as family trickles into town for a big wedding this coming Saturday and the inevitable trips to some of the worst tourist traps Los Angeles has to offer. Ended at #37 this week and I am running to get VHE into shape.. got some time before that is done but damn that toon is fun! The new talismans are pretty awesome. I'm seeing a bunch of Immortality, Echo and all the other BNW achievement rewards in the Arena and wondering what you guys think of them.

ATK: 275
DEF:227

****Top 10****

1. GMAC (10296)
2. Kamuz
3. Carlos
4. shaolinlondo
5. Nicko
6. dje
7. Blacksteel
8. Drivenbyfate
9. caliza12
10. caretakerii

****BNW Needs Work!!!****

Since it is directly preventing me from building a new arena team, I thought I would talk about something that was meant "to work hand-in-hand with PvP" .... BNW. Odd that BNW makes it seem harder to upgrade talismans when its promoted as a feature intended to be "helpful", but that's par for the course I guess. The one saving grace is the new talismans that have come about but here are a few things that make the initial rewards, more frustrating than anything else.

The disappearing button trick, alive and well.. MCR is like, "Fuck it, I'm taking a nap"

Not only has NF decided that 3* evo runes should now only drop from BNW to make it "easier to upgrade talismans", but that the cost should be high (15 SoT for the "best drop rates") and game freeze should be part of the fun.. they also decided to increase the odds that 3* evo runes rarely drop and that when they do, even on LVL X, that they drop in increments of 5... one less than what is required to upgrade one talisman to 5*. This can't be how they intended it to work, right? I've been trying to farm BNW for red 3* evo runes since it released... I've landed fifteen... I've upgraded three red talismans to 5* since BNW launched...THREE!! It should be a crime because it definitely feels like I'm getting ripped off! It's near impossible not to be salty about it at this point so I will leave it there and mention that the button hang disease that infected PvP a week ago, is still stronger than the cure. Here is to the hope that a few days away from the game will resolve all of these minor issues that are a major annoyance. Troops, don't drop me if I don't log in for a few days this week!

See you all in the arena next week!

Nicko
08-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Congrats - again - to GMAC. Broke 10,000 and just insane focus. Beast!

Kudos to the other winners as well! I generally chill until the last few hours on Saturday and when I returned saw Carlos had made a nice run to bump ShaolinLondo from the podium.

Attacks: 325
Defense: 262

About BNW - I think Mr Freeze summarized my feelings in another thread. The talisman drop rate? It HAS to be sparse on some of these. If every assassin was running around with Immortality and every Warrior had Echo - that would be plain silly. And you CAN make it happen - you'll just have to give up your life for two weeks straight - but that's the point - these talismans are rare for a reason - and should stay that way.

But the cost? That's where I have the problem. It's really expensive to farm there - and almost plain stupid to revive - so the "pay to win" element that the developers said they're trying to avoid rears it's ugly head. Yes - effort is required to get those talismans - but also a whole boatload of Ironite. Bringing the cost down to LoL levels simply makes sense.

Question - should there be a retrigger limit? I fought a defense yesterday where a Newborn with Echo retriggered 7 or 8 times in a row. Of course this was after a VHE fury so the results weren't pretty ;) And we've all faced - and many of us use - VHE when he goes on a rampage. I'm thinking a cap of two retriggers would make sense - though it's certainly fun to use my VHE and watch him go ballistic - but it just seems a bit unbalanced when you can do all he can do.

Speaking of VHE - hate to say this - but I haven't touched another Eddie since slapping a set of Immortals on him. He's become in my opinion FAR above any Eddie in the game. Is he too much? No easy answer. Those who hate nerfs will say he's just a great Eddie and there's nothing wrong with that. But I guess my feelings are if there's an Eddie who is the automatic go-to - everyone who has him uses him and everyone who doesn't have him wants him - then that may be over the top. Why have any other Eddie?

Thanks Mjmxiii for keeping this thread going!

surfingwithdje
08-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Congrats to everybody, and especially Gmac for his performance! 10k points is insane GG !

I finished at the gate of the rank #5 this week, congrats to Nicko who won the race and Carlos for his superb rush :)

rank #6
points 4752
atk 97% (340)
def 21% (300)

About the BNW talismants we start to see them in the arena, immortal and echo are the most frequent...
I'm agree with Nicko, maybe it's a good thing that they are rare, i really don't want to see them on every character...
Echo tals can be very annoying, i did a battle versus blacksteel today and his desert marauder got 9 extra turns (yes, 9...) when we were 2vs2... he destroyed my poor VHE and my hope to win the battle lol !!

About VHE, yes he is actually the best Eddie... I hope he will not be nerfed, why not a buff on other Eddies ?

Ps: @mjmxiii : no problem for your few days off, i hope your bug will be fixed for your come back ;)

Kardas
08-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Congrats again GMAC, as well as the rest of the Top 10. 10K points!? I don't know how you do it.

My stats:
Tier: Warlord I
Attack Wins: 92% (177/192)
Defense Wins: 10% (16/159)

Nice being able to reach Top 50 again after missing the Top 100 last week because of holiday and a festival.
This was an interesting week, seeing some of the BNW Talismans trickle down to PVP. And seeing VHE defenses sprout up like mushrooms after rainfall. Fortunately I had worked up a significant backlog of skill shards so I was able to shard him this week, save for 3 levels in Rouse (does anyone use that? AI doesn't seem to).

As for Vampire Hunter Eddie: I'm not sure. I used Pharaoh as my main for the past two weeks, and my win percentage is rather similar despite the new VHE defenses. So from my point of view, VHE+Immortal is certainly powerful, but it doesn't look like a dealbreaker just yet. On the other hand, I started trying out VHE on offense this week, and well... DAMN he's nice.

I agree with Nicko. There's a good reason to keep the BNW Talismans rare, but the SoT cost is ridiculous. Especially when you still have 50 Troopers to do each day. While this could be partially fixed by allowing endgame players to run multiple Troopers in fights, this is probably less efficient for BNW considering the high difficulty on the higher floors. LoL-level SoT costs could go a long way.
The Extra Turn cap may not be half bad either. Funny how NF nerfed Extra Turns into the ground last year, and now it's coming back. Just fought DaveMurray, where my VHE, his SSD, and both our Newborns traded blows for what seemed like an eternity, until his buzz was almost dead by the time my turn was done.

As for me, I don't know how much time I'll have later this week, considering I'm starting my first ever job, but otherwise I'll be busy getting a second Strike set, and acquire more than one Immunity Will!

slauki
08-20-2017, 07:17 PM
attacks 200ish
defense 185

well guys, the most might know that i tend to say yes on nerfs. and i'm with nicko regarding VHE, the marks are ridiculous for example. he is the must have eddie at the moment and since i discovered him lately i never used another eddie. it's always bad when there is an obvious solution, and the most obvious solutions these days are VHE and wrath.After that comes SSD to a lesser degree. Everyone who has Wrath/VHE will put them on defense (rightfully) and that's killing the diversity once again. Not sure if we will ever reach a balanced situation, but right now we are far away from it. That said, VHE is really fun to play and i like him, but...

Regarding the talismans i think the argumentation is too short term. Well if we play 5 rounds of BNW every day we will drop all talismans we want anyway. So it's just a matter of time till we all get enough immortals and echoes to equip entire teams with it. It might take one or two months. The bad drop rate only slow this process down but it's inevitable. So let's buff the droprates on all dungeons and make them available for all, just to see very soon how powerfull they are. And buff the other drops too ofc.

The talismans are okay for defense i feel but they are ridiculous on offense. hard to loose with VHE and a immortal set i found. so we need counter talismans for that something like permadeath talis. or more characters who apply that. Or something that prevents passive from talismans (not sure if prisoner can do that). So the talismans are a nice addition but every strategy game needs a tactic and a equal powerfull countertactic.

NF is great in swiching the most obvious tactics every few weeks, from prisoner, to mummy/SSD, Visions, VHE and Wrath we have seen a lot. But they are really bad in creating necessary counters. Lets say for VHE with immortals there shouls be an awesome singlehitting gunner eddie who applies permadeath to counter him. And this should work for every character/talisman and so on.

My suggestion so far: buff wrath so that he can also apply aoe permadeath, that would bring the balance back :P

Nicko
08-20-2017, 07:21 PM
About VHE, yes he is actually the best Eddie... I hope he will not be nerfed, why not a buff on other Eddies ?

Wouldn't mind that at all - especially for the "forgotten" 5* Eddies like Mystic and Shaman (we almost NEVER see these two in the top 50 for a reason). But Kardas saying "VHE defenses sprout up like mushrooms after rainfall" is accurate - kind of like Visions before - and we all know what happened to him.

Interestingly - on my defense (which is a little off the beaten path) I found Nav did better...

MrFreeze
08-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Speaking of VHE - hate to say this - but I haven't touched another Eddie since slapping a set of Immortals on him. He's become in my opinion FAR above any Eddie in the game. Is he too much? No easy answer. Those who hate nerfs will say he's just a great Eddie and there's nothing wrong with that. But I guess my feelings are if there's an Eddie who is the automatic go-to - everyone who has him uses him and everyone who doesn't have him wants him - then that may be over the top. Why have any other Eddie

Boost the other eddies in my opinion. VHE is too much fun.

My concern with all the nerfs from the beginning was, what happens when new, harder content is released? If everyone is made too weak for BNW or night city, it kind of defeats the purpose of making the new worlds harder. I really hope the devs don't change him. They just made him fun only a month ago. If they'd left everyone strong in the first place, we might not have so few "op" characters. Then there's just be more "fun" characters to use.

I don't have much to say about pvp except, holy 10,000 point gmac!

mjmxiii
08-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Np Nicko, in regards to the talisman drop rates, not great and agree they shouldn't be, but I have been able to get an extra set of Resilience and Resistance talismans since it was released on top of rewards. The rest are one here, one there... but no complaints about that since it is the same for everyone.. No point in obtaining more talismans if we can't upgrade the ones we have now anyway.

It's the evo rune drop rates that either need to be better imo or the amount should be higher than increments of 5 for the 3* evo runes... especially if they are gonna be this rare and 12 to 15 SoT for a chance at them. Definitely P2P at this point and something I also thought was a thing that NF kinda promised they were going to avoid.

We cannot get any 3* evo runes to drop from any PvE worlds anymore, unless they are "all colors" (whatever those are called)... that is seriously annoying. We basically have no choice but to spend at least 12 SoT for a chance at specific 3* evo colors now. Mixing poor drop rates with high SoT costs, low reward increments and crashes is a just one more nail in that VHE coffin, imho. For me, that is problem that could and should have been avoided. They took a long time to get this right brotha lol.. it should be non-issue.

Oh and yes if any of the devs read this, leave VHE as is!! Easily the best Ed in the game!

Edit: I believe sone skull quest are 8 SoT but I can't remember the last time 3* evo runes dropped from those locs.

MrFreeze
08-20-2017, 07:33 PM
It's the evo rune drop rates that either need to be better imo or the amount should be higher than increments of 5 for the 3* evo runes... especially if they are gonna be this rare and 12 to 15 SoT for a chance at them. Definitely P2P at this point and something I also thought was a thing that NF kinda promised they were going to avoid...

This is a good point. I haven't run into this problem yet, but I'm sure it'll suck when I do. Something similar happened with colored 3* evo shards when they released LoL. I can't remember the details, but it created a bad bottleneck until they fixed it.

Ezz
08-20-2017, 08:04 PM
I'll say it again VHE is a pain but beatable. Mark skill though needs the cost increased to at least 3 pwr if not 4. For all characters who use it, not just VHE. Not a nerf of the character, just cost balancing one of his many tools.
As for BNW and talis, I agree to some extent the talis should be rare and take time to build. But what kills me is RNG and the worthless versions of talis. For example I was grinding garden of life level 8 for chance talis. Probably played 20 games before finally getting one to drop. And you guessed it, onslaught. Useless, in fact worse than useless as now I have to grind another 20 games and pray I don't get another onslaught. That is just plain defeating, in fact I have not touched BNW since and that was 3 days ago.

gmac
08-20-2017, 08:06 PM
Hi guys,

I always wanted to go for 10k, I think Jofer did it just before Prisoner nerf, and I wanted to give Prisoner that same homage when I finally get him.

But let's face it, looks like that is never gonna happen. So I wanted to do it when BNW went live. MjM going for it delayed it (plus one more week so maybe Prisoner would come - of course not)

But what really made me do it was this post attached and the ones that followed. Apparently, on that FB group, I'm either a cheater, a developer, more than one person or Asian.

Although being compared to Asian players is a actually flattering, as they are the best gamers around, all other comments are quite offensive and disrespectful.

It looks like Shaolin and his followers play nice over here with me, and go over there and keep posting the same shit they did when Jofer was playing.

Please Devs check my account, I play Arena on only one device, please check ip locations, my connections, my speed consistency and everything else you can.

And also check Shaolin and his band too. Shaolin play as slow as a turtle during the day, but miraculously scores 1000 pts when everyone is asleep.

People that are always suspicious and accusing others are usually the ones doing it. I would not be surprise if they were trying some desperate moves, just because they are not good enough players.

So enough is enough, I tried to get along, but unfortunately some people doesn't change.

From now on I'll be a Troll to those people, even put one as my champ. And for as long as I play this game I'm hunting all those clowns down, every damn week.

Actually, I might go over that FB group to speak some truth too. I've been blind. Not any more.

See you around.
gmac3581

mjmxiii
08-20-2017, 08:38 PM
I'll say it again VHE is a pain but beatable. Mark skill though needs the cost increased to at least 3 pwr if not 4. For all characters who use it, not just VHE. Not a nerf of the character, just cost balancing one of his many tools.
As for BNW and talis, I agree to some extent the talis should be rare and take time to build. But what kills me is RNG and the worthless versions of talis. For example I was grinding garden of life level 8 for chance talis. Probably played 20 games before finally getting one to drop. And you guessed it, onslaught. Useless, in fact worse than useless as now I have to grind another 20 games and pray I don't get another onslaught. That is just plain defeating, in fact I have not touched BNW since and that was 3 days ago.

I agree with a couple of things here. First, VHE isn't bulletproof. His Mark skill, useful as he needs to use it a bunch per match. But cost, anything higher might kill his whole game.

Agree that if they are gonna make you run 20 rounds (holy shit!) to get one talisman, it shouldn't be the Onslaught version, those need to either go away or become more like the assassin set mixed with mysticals and have a fourth property for HP. They would be useful if the stats boost was HP/DEF/MR/SPC.

One more thing is that it might be ok if it takes longer to get the talismans than it does to upgrade, it was easier and faster to upgrade them to 5* before BNW... and taking forever to upgrade talismans just does not make sense. Goes against the purpose of having BNW at that point.

It had been a while since I tried BNW and this morning that freeze in the first post happened.

Kamuz24z
08-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi guys,

I always wanted to go for 10k, I think Jofer did it just before Prisoner nerf, and I wanted to give Prisoner that same homage when I finally get him.

But let's face it, looks like that is never gonna happen. So I wanted to do it when BNW went live. MjM going for it delayed it (plus one more week so maybe Prisoner would come - of course not)

But what really made me do it was this post attached and the ones that followed. Apparently, on that FB group, I'm either a cheater, a developer, more than one person or Asian.

Although being compared to Asian players is a actually flattering, as they are the best gamers around, all other comments are quite offensive and disrespectful.

It looks like Shaolin and his followers play nice over here with me, and go over there and keep posting the same shit they did when Jofer was playing.

Please Devs check my account, I play Arena on only one device, please check ip locations, my connections, my speed consistency and everything else you can.

And also check Shaolin and his band too. Shaolin play as slow as a turtle during the day, but miraculously scores 1000 pts when everyone is asleep.

People that are always suspicious and accusing others are usually the ones doing it. I would not be surprise if they were trying some desperate moves, just because they are not good enough players.

So enough is enough, I tried to get along, but unfortunately some people doesn't change.

From now on I'll be a Troll to those people, even put one as my champ. And for as long as I play this game I'm hunting all those clowns down, every damn week.

Actually, I might go over that FB group to speak some truth too. I've been blind. Not any more.

See you around.
gmac3581

Just ignore them bro they are very slow to take the crown just laugh at them enjoy the crying and their defenses suck are not even able to take a single point from us

Nicko
08-20-2017, 08:53 PM
There was someone in one of those groups who touted several times "I was in tight with the developers" based on some of my posts here. I kind of laughed it off.

But this is different. Being accused of cheating is jealousy - pure and simple. Any of those who have spent time in the top 5 - Carlos, Kamuz, etc - will vouch for the fact that we attack each other relentlessly - disproportionately - so to read this garbage is disheartening - but not surprising.

I will say i know several friends who have approached GMAC for advice and found him helpful and very willing to share - he and I have pm'd each other a number of times - and he's approachable, honest, and one of the coolest guys on this forum.

So yeah - haters will hate - but even a guy as level headed as GMAC will have his limits. The birthday wish post was tainted and now the 10,000 mark.

But I'll sure you'll shrug it off bud - 10,000 is awesome - and this BS can't take that away :cool:

mjmxiii
08-20-2017, 09:03 PM
Hey G,

You have every right to defend yourself. Seeing shit like that is eye opening. Not familiar with the FB group but those dudes seem like an odd bunch of haters.

calizario
08-20-2017, 09:15 PM
Hi guys,

See you around.
gmac3581

You have to laugh at these people. Yesterday was Jofer, today is you .. who will be the next cheater ?? Kamuz? Carlos ? Dje? Slauki ? Nicko? You should not stress about it, let the incapacitated talk .. that's what they can do at the moment .. and logical to watch you win of course.

Jofer16
08-20-2017, 09:19 PM
Hi guys,

See you around.
gmac3581

Finally some excitement around here!

Grats Gmac, welcome to the 10k club brotha!

And yeah, now someone finally understands how fake this Shaolin/Bengio/Jersey Shore crew really is. Dudes are terrible players and will never understand that some of us are just superior. Robots, multiple accounts, bug abuse, etc. Pretty sure they utilize all of these tactics and are still mediocre at the game. Who else would throw such silly accusations around if they weren't already trying it themselves?

Props to finally standing up to these clowns, now you make me wanna come back to destroy them too lol

I was always labeled the bad guy, "he's not one of us" blah blah blah. But now that it's happened to such a classy player like Gmac, I hope others understand these guys are a plague on this game, even with all their fellow garbage FB cheerleader players.

Anyways, grats again Gmac, here's my usual youtubes :)

https://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w

Tridimensionale
08-20-2017, 09:48 PM
Congratz Gmac & don t worry about that bunch of brainless kids ..

Silentknight
08-20-2017, 09:53 PM
Hi guys,

See you around.
gmac3581

1st, my apologies G! U know what 4. 2nd, been calling out these assclowns since beta! Shaolin, Bendio & don't 4get that weasely little fuck Poksic...warned u Nicko...just sayin. Target practice time!!!

Silentknight
08-20-2017, 10:04 PM
Finally some excitement around here!

Grats Gmac, welcome to the 10k club brotha!

And yeah, now someone finally understands how fake this Shaolin/Bengio/Jersey Shore crew really is. Dudes are terrible players and will never understand that some of us are just superior. Robots, multiple accounts, bug abuse, etc. Pretty sure they utilize all of these tactics and are still mediocre at the game. Who else would throw such silly accusations around if they weren't already trying it themselves?

Props to finally standing up to these clowns, now you make me wanna come back to destroy them too lol

I was always labeled the bad guy, "he's not one of us" blah blah blah. But now that it's happened to such a classy player like Gmac, I hope others understand these guys are a plague on this game, even with all their fellow garbage FB cheerleader players.

Anyone who knows u knows ur just a big softy,lmao! Just ask the alliance...some of the best players/guys from LotB.
Shout out to:
Askora
Blackbolt
CanyptianFit
DaveMurray
Enti
Gmac
Jofer
& of course...me
Ex & always welcome back:
MJMXIII
MrFreeze

Askora
08-20-2017, 11:12 PM
Congratulations on the 10K+ GMAC, some great playing! Congrats to the rest at the top as well.

My final rank: 622 with 87 attacks and 78 defends. Didn't bother too much with PvP since I was winding down.

Hopefully they get BNW worked out. I think if they put the 3* colored runes back in the campaign levels that would be enough. Pretty sure most long time players don't need them as much as newer players. Then BNW can have the poor drop rates and high cost to keep the new talismans somewhat rare. Combined, I have over 1500 of the 3* colored runes, so I can only imagine the stash of some of the more senior players.

Have fun and play nice! Maybe I'll be back in a month or three.

Jofer16
08-21-2017, 12:42 AM
Anyone who knows u knows ur just a big softy,lmao! Just ask the alliance...some of the best players/guys from LotB.
Shout out to:
Askora
Blackbolt
CanyptianFit
DaveMurray
Enti
Gmac
Jofer
& of course...me
Ex & always welcome back:
MJMXIII
MrFreeze

Indeed, I really am a softy lol.

I tend to be an eater and reflector of the energy I'm presented with. If you're lame and come at me with some bullshit hating I'll be your worst enemy, and on the other side of the spectrum, if you're a good human I'll be your most loyal friend. I'm kind of a mirror to your soul. Some can't handle their own reflection.

So misunderstood...

https://youtu.be/PlIGdAMmW6k

Silentknight
08-21-2017, 12:53 AM
Indeed, I really am a softy lol.

I tend to be an eater and reflector of the energy I'm presented with. If you're lame and come at me with some bullshit hating I'll be your worst enemy, and on the other side of the spectrum, if you're a good human I'll be your most loyal friend. I'm kind of a mirror to your soul. Some can't handle their own reflection.

So misunderstood...

Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Zapathusara
08-21-2017, 12:58 AM
So misunderstood...

Man, always loved yr youtube refs, but that one, I cant just see w/o reply. Just awesome. Indeed, you have skills beyond the heavy metal spectrum.

And since I'm here, when we will testify a race between you and Gmac? A man can dream, cant I? Lol

slauki
08-21-2017, 07:23 AM
And since I'm here, when we will testify a race between you and Gmac? A man can dream, cant I? Lol

oh man would love to see a battle of the both big champions PVP has seen so far. GOGOGOGO guys and don't give a shit about some jelous guys you cannot grasp what it needs to be eternal. What it needs is a hell lot of dedication and a hell lot of skill and well some ironite of course that's all. unfortunatly you cannot buy skill and dedication as it seems ;)

PerthEddie
08-21-2017, 12:09 PM
Not going to bother posting my stats as I am just playing for Iron Coins right now so I have set a shit defence and am cherry picking battles.

Just wanted to add my congrats to my Trooper Gmac for reaching Eternal again. Also have to say that I am disappointed and a bit angry that yet again a genuine and fantastic player is being accused of cheating by the same people in the FB group. Both Gmac and Jofer before him are beasts in this game. Some people really need to accept that and just get on with things.

Jofer v Gmac - come on guys make it happen :) :) :)

slauki
08-21-2017, 12:32 PM
My bets on jofer. :)

#Floyd Mayweather

20$ on gmac from me :) why, because he is more up to date and i belive jofer has no wrath, which should really hurt his defense a lot.
that's a big factor. so all in all i think gmac is a slight favourite nowadays. but feel free to prove me wrong...

Nicko
08-21-2017, 01:05 PM
20$ on gmac from me :) why, because he is more up to date and i belive jofer has no wrath, which should really hurt his defense a lot.
that's a big factor. so all in all i think gmac is a slight favourite nowadays. but feel free to prove me wrong...

But Jofer always did it with a solid but limited roster - it wasn't about the toons - heck, he had an unsharded Pharaoh on defense for half his run and hit the final third of his 10,000 without a Prisoner during the days when it was argued you couldn't do it without one.

I'm leaving it at 50/50. I could say GMAC has the recently effect and am always amazed at his speed, but Jofer has been active in Transformers so his gaming skills are still sharp.

I'd really love to see this matchup :)

Silentknight
08-21-2017, 01:18 PM
But Jofer always did it with a solid but limited roster - it wasn't about the toons - heck, he had an unsharded Pharaoh on defense for half his run and hit the final third of his 10,000 without a Prisoner during the days when it was argued you couldn't do it without one.

I'm leaving it at 50/50. I could say GMAC has the recently effect and am always amazed at his speed, but Jofer has been active in Transformers so his gaming skills are still sharp.

I'd really love to see this matchup :)

Not gunna happen! They r 2 good of friends! Plus I highly doubt ur gunna c J back here. Never say never! Took until 2 days ago 2 get him 2 even try BNW. Imo, best shot at getting J back is 4 1 of these Facebook idiots 2 call him out! & yeah, toons mean nothing 2 J! Reached 10k cuz someone said it couldn't b done w/o prisoner...wrong!!!
I believe J has 4 Beelz!

Mariner-1212
08-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Congrats Gmac! Always hard-earned the honest way, with pure skill and determination. Much respect.

And thanks for shedding some light on those guys. Shaolin was posting on FB last week about how he bought every one of those skill shard packs, haha. Bitch still can't take eternal without you taking the week off. And I don't recall seeing those others at the top at all. Bunch of clowns.

As for the Gmac V Jofer showdown, I'm not picking a side, but that really needs to happen.

Shaolin, Bengio and others, why don't you throw your hats in the ring as well... let's see if you can dethrone the real players.

Blacksteel
08-21-2017, 03:16 PM
GMAC, congratulations on the 10k run and Eternal, don't get yourself stressed over those bad comments, not worth it, they can't take away your win, you know you did it the right way.
Also Cheers! to everyone else out there, it was fun to see the newer talismans make it around.

I was surprised by a Quake talisman, even thought it was a bug , it gave the Corrupt Droid Sentinel the same attack animation that the Corrupt Droid Warrior has, anyway what was more surprising was the AI using it, nice to see that.
All in all nowadays the most effective teams are using VHE (IMO), which is also the most seen Eddie since a few weeks ago followed by Navigator which is still a good Eddie he got a boost with new talismans and with the right team can be effective, GRE, Eternity, Visions, Cyborg would come next but they kinda feel outclassed.

Silentknight
08-21-2017, 03:32 PM
Talked 2 em both. G says his $ is on J,lol! J says it already happened & he's right, it did. J won. Lmfao, battle of the bots!!!

Jofer16
08-21-2017, 06:00 PM
My bets on jofer. :)

#Floyd Mayweather

You mean #ConorMcGregor, read this as I'm sitting over here wearing this shirt lol

Silentknight
08-21-2017, 06:06 PM
You mean #ConorMcGregor, read this as I'm sitting over here wearing this shirt lol

Shirt only, no headshot...bot!!!

Jofer16
08-21-2017, 07:26 PM
What a coincidence, but nah I like floyd mayweather better.
Undefeated and straight to the point.
Conor on the other hand Idk too much about him.
But from what I do know he seems all talk no action.
Lol, nice shirt though it really suits your neck. :)

Yeah never liked Floyd, makes a living off running and hiding.

All talk and no action? Dude is all action. But yeah that's why most dislike him, they think he's too cocky because he talks so much shit. Prolly why I've liked and followed him for years, my favorite fighter across the board, must be the Irish in us lol

Here's a brief history lesson..

https://youtu.be/dX4D7CWHlG4

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 07:27 PM

See you around.
gmac3581

He took me two days, due both work and personal business, be able to come here and read this thread. I want to clarify that I can't pm people here, because I'm from my old phone, broken and some functions simply don't respond back. On the other hand, my new phone don't allow me to sign in, then I'm forced to text from the old device.

Despite my rude behaviour of the past, against some members of this forum,I called myself out. I didn't talk shit on you, believe me, I didn't start any thread against you, I didn't support any cospiration talking against u.

The only thing that I did has been reply to a trooper comment, about our race on Saturday afternoon. That's it. No suspicious, no hate texting or other shit, because I'm over with those pointless thoughts.

I don't have problems at all to have a check to my account, I always been honest and fairplayer.

Gmac, if I'm slow during the day it's because I work and i don't play arena as much as I do pve in auto to farm troopers. Obviously during your night time I speed up because I got less attack and my defense ratio don't hurt numbers of my attacks.
And finally if you remember I also thanked u for the chance that u gave me to get eternal, during your break from arena.

I really hope that all of us finally step up over this old and not worth story....I did.

Besides that, congrats for 10k
Cheers

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 07:30 PM
Congrats Gmac! Always hard-earned the honest way, with pure skill and determination. Much respect.

And thanks for shedding some light on those guys. Shaolin was posting on FB last week about how he bought every one of those skill shard packs, haha. Bitch still can't take eternal without you taking the week off. And I don't recall seeing those others at the top at all. Bunch of clowns.

As for the Gmac V Jofer showdown, I'm not picking a side, but that really needs to happen.

Shaolin, Bengio and others, why don't you throw your hats in the ring as well... let's see if you can dethrone the real players.

Man stop talk shit on me please. U don't even know why I buy SS packs, then why u pretend to offend me with a mind constructed on the purpose to add Shit on my side?

Mariner-1212
08-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Man stop talk shit on me please. U don't even know why I buy SS packs, then why u pretend to offend me with a mind constructed on the purpose to add Shit on my side?

Yeah fair enough, I'll stop talking shit on you. I don't really want to talk that way about any maiden fan anyway. I just get aggravated when I read about people that shit on other people's efforts. I'm from the US, so the way things currently work over here - people make accusations and say stupid things like players are 'cheating' in some way... and that's what others remember. Often doesn't matter if there's any truth behind it or not. Thankfully this is a community that knows better, but it's hard to see that stuff go on without saying something.

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 08:33 PM
Yeah fair enough, I'll stop talking shit on you. I don't really want to talk that way about any maiden fan anyway. I just get aggravated when I read about people that shit on other people's efforts. I'm from the US, so the way things currently work over here - people make accusations and say stupid things like players are 'cheating' in some way... and that's what others remember. Often doesn't matter if there's any truth behind it or not. Thankfully this is a community that knows better, but it's hard to see that stuff go on without saying something.

Mariner, please read my post above, I called myself out from any kind of disrespectful behavior. People over here need to step over and quite to equalize my name with bad behavior. Please I'm a member too here, let enjoy the game and share our Maiden passion in the best way. Cheers

Mariner-1212
08-21-2017, 08:47 PM
Mariner, please read my post above, I called myself out from any kind of disrespectful behavior. People over here need to step over and quite to equalize my name with bad behavior. Please I'm a member too here, let enjoy the game and share our Maiden passion in the best way. Cheers

Yeah I see that, that was big of you to do that, and to send this message. Cheers \m/

gmac
08-21-2017, 09:22 PM
I didn't support any cospiration talking against u.

The only thing that I did has been reply to a trooper comment, about our race on Saturday afternoon. That's it. No suspicious, no hate texting or other shit, because I'm over with those pointless thoughts.

I don't have problems at all to have a check to my account, I always been honest and fairplayer.

Is that so?

So how about this talk between you and Sarah? (attached)

Way to go not raising suspicious on anyone! Thanks for standing by me and saying it was totally legit. Thanks for calling your friend Bengio out and asking for him to stop with the BS.

This is a joke! You guys play yourselves over there like the real players, battling evil Asian teams, cheaters or whateverelse you use to justify your poor play.

Sarah suggested you talked to Sparton about it. Don't bother, I did for you.

I want my account checked from top to bottom: ip addresses, devices, locations, connections, hours I play and hours I don't, my speed consistency and how I win or lose to my troopers. Hope yours is checked in the same manner.

You managed 8k. Did you see anyone here questioning your play? Why is 8k possible and not 10k?

I'm not gonna let this one go easy, I don't trust you anymore. You need to backup your talk with actions.

Who wants more prints from FB?

gmac

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Is that so?

So how about this talk between you and Sarah? (attached)

Way to go not raising suspicious on anyone! Thanks for standing by me and saying it was totally legit. Thanks for calling your friend Bengio out and asking for him to stop with the BS.

This is a joke! You guys play yourselves over there like the real players, battling evil Asian teams, cheaters or whateverelse you use to justify your poor play.

Sarah suggested you talked to Sparton about it. Don't bother, I did for you.

I want my account checked from top to bottom: ip addresses, devices, locations, connections, hours I play and hours I don't, my speed consistency and how I win or lose to my troopers. Hope yours is checked in the same manner.

You managed 8k. Did you see anyone here questioning your play? Why is 8k possible and not 10k?

I'm not gonna let this one go easy, I don't trust you anymore. You need to backup your talk with actions.

Who wants more prints from FB?

gmac

Where did I call u Asian player???
Plus, where I said u are suspicious. It's a fact that your defense is an average lvl to beat. It's a fact that your speed is over the average. I didn't tell nothing of offensive or disrespectful or strange. I made some calculations based upon our race. Just show me Where I used an offensive or bad behaviour against you.

I'm ready to be checked by devs. Cheers

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 09:37 PM
Where did I call u Asian player???
Plus, where I said u are suspicious. It's a fact that your defense is an average lvl to beat. It's a fact that your speed is over the average. I didn't tell nothing of offensive or disrespectful or strange. I made some calculations based upon our race. Just show me Where I used an offensive or bad behaviour against you.

I'm ready to be checked by devs. Cheers

and don't forget just because people raise suspicious doesn't mean I follow those ideas. I stopped myself to think bad over here since time now. If you won't believe me, I ll show u that I'm being honest and respectful. Cheers

Jofer16
08-21-2017, 09:39 PM

Trying to fool someone else with your two faces, you must be a Gemini. Hey remember guys, we all like Maiden, forget about me plotting your downfall!

Sorry but you can't "call yourself out" after throwing gasoline on the fire. Kind of like you trying to claim Eternal and getting butt hurt when people challenge you. Your sense of entitlement is outstanding.

Like Gmac says, only thing that will change us non zombie thinking humans is a change in your actions. Stop talking shit on FB and encouraging the Bengios of the world, and PMs when our backs our turned instigating shit, while trying to play nice on the forums where we live. You can't play both sides against intelligence. Your clown act is getting old and some of us see right through.

I thought you turned a corner after me, but see the same shit with Gmac, disappointing.

Leviathan
08-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your passionate discussion. You know that we definitely appreciate that! However, accusations of cheating or throwing snide comments about other players is uncalled for. We are striving for a friendly forum environment. These 'call outs' lead to people feeling attacked, and are not conducive to open conversation. If you have concerns, please message support (using the Support button in the Settings menu in game, or emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com). As we've noted before, our team keeps an eye out for any suspect activity in the Arena and deal with it when we see it.

Thank you for understanding.

gmac
08-21-2017, 09:55 PM
and don't forget just because people raise suspicious doesn't mean I follow those ideas. I stopped myself to think bad over here since time now. If you won't believe me, I ll show u that I'm being honest and respectful. Cheers

Don't make you look even worse dude, it's pretty clear you are inciting suspicious, anyway people will read and get their on opinion.

And don't go deleting those FB posts now, like asking Sharah to pm you? I have them already. It will only expose your even further and make you look ever worse.

And how about Bingo, saying he will apologize IF i shared stats... What you guys think of that? (attached)

Who wants more posts?

gmac

gmac
08-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your passionate discussion. You know that we definitely appreciate that! However, accusations of cheating or throwing snide comments about other players is uncalled for. We are striving for a friendly forum environment. These 'call outs' lead to people feeling attacked, and are not conducive to open conversation. If you have concerns, please message support (using the Support button in the Settings menu in game, or emailing support@ironmaidenlegacy.com). As we've noted before, our team keeps an eye out for any suspect activity in the Arena and deal with it when we see it.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Leviathan

I'm not the one raising suspicious over other playres all over the internet, I'm defending myself over here.

What is NF's position on people making accusations outside this forum? Does it matter what instrument they are using to denigrate other players images behind their backs?

How about I forward all the info I gathered to you? These clowns should be banned from the game. They give the band a bad name if you ask me.

cheers
gmac

Tridimensionale
08-21-2017, 10:09 PM
People over here need to step over and quite to equalize my name with bad behavior.

People over here are not stupid.. I never saw you helping someone here on forum, always crying or bitching around for something..
The main point here isn t that Jofer & Gmac are better players than you.. they are better person, friendly, honest, always ready to help others.. anyone that has been here long enough, can clearly see the difference.
People like you are the cancer of games like this. You really are a sad person Felice.

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 10:12 PM
Don't make you look even worse dude, it's pretty clear you are inciting suspicious, anyway people will read and get their on opinion.

And don't go deleting those FB posts now, like asking Sharah to pm you? I have them already. It will only expose your even further and make you look ever worse.

It's pretty clear u just prejudging me no matter what. OK man, i won't prey or beg to be believed.

Devs please check out my actions in arena, current defence percent 31% attack 100%

Now I shout a warn. Because come here to explain and defende my self has been pointless, now on gonna report any person who ll talk shit on me, because I'm tired to be your worst thought over here and also a good reason to drag me down. Cheers

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 10:18 PM
People over here are not stupid.. I never saw you helping someone here on forum, always crying or bitching around for something..
The main point here isn t that Jofer & Gmac are better players than you.. they are better person, friendly, honest, always ready to help others.. anyone that has been here long enough, can clearly see the difference.
People like you are the cancer of games like this. You really are a sad person Felice.

Quando io scrivevo qui tu manco sapevi l esistenza di Questo gioco. Ti segnalo visto che hai Scritto un Bel commento offensivo e senza cognizione Di causa. Questo per non mandarti a f...... come meriteresti.

Jofer16
08-21-2017, 10:33 PM
It's pretty clear u just prejudging me no matter what. OK man, i won't prey or beg to be believed.

Devs please check out my actions in arena, current defence percent 31% attack 100%

Now I shout a warn. Because come here to explain and defende my self has been pointless, now on gonna report any person who ll talk shit on me, because I'm tired to be your worst thought over here and also a good reason to drag me down. Cheers

Report away, pretty sure speaking the truth isn't against any rules lol

Tridimensionale
08-21-2017, 10:33 PM
Quando io scrivevo qui tu manco sapevi l esistenza di Questo gioco. Ti segnalo visto che hai Scritto un Bel commento offensivo e senza cognizione Di causa. Questo per non mandarti a f...... come meriteresti.

Yeah feel free to report me too! LOL.. truth hurts

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 10:38 PM

Incorrect. The mud hurts, and now it's enough get bended here. Especially because it's way to easy point the finger out against a single person when u are doing that in group.

gmac
08-21-2017, 10:39 PM

I want to report myself for defending my name over accusations of cheating other players made on FB.

Also, I'd like to report myself for using official forum language.

gmac

gmac
08-21-2017, 10:41 PM
Incorrect. The mud hurts, and now it's enough get bended here. Especially because it's way to easy point the finger out against a single person when u are doing that in group.

Like using a whole FB group just to accuse other players when they are not watching?

Don't worry, we don't do that.

gmac

Shaolin85london
08-21-2017, 10:50 PM
Like using a whole FB group just to accuse other players when they are not watching?

Don't worry, we don't do that.

gmac

Not really sure we are talking about the same history time. Show me this week where I accused u, and please don't put again the comments with Sarah involved with, because those weren't accusations at all. Sure we don't have the best communicate way to, but u are a mindset person. U should go over especially because I won't give you any reason to stick with this.

Leviathan
08-21-2017, 10:52 PM
Hi Leviathan

I'm not the one raising suspicious over other playres all over the internet, I'm defending myself over here.

What is NF's position on people making accusations outside this forum? Does it matter what instrument they are using to denigrate other players images behind their backs?

How about I forward all the info I gathered to you? These clowns should be banned from the game. They give the band a bad name if you ask me.

cheers
gmac

Hi gmac. I definitely understand your frustration, and agree these call outs are unfair. However, at this time I think it would be best to take a step back and let this die down. We do not support this kind of behaviour and would hope our players would not engage in callouts. Unfortunately, since these are privately controlled channels set up by players, we have no jurisdiction in these areas. Thank you for understanding.

A note for everyone currently participating: This thread is quickly degrading to the level of personal attacks. I really would prefer to keep it open, as discussions surrounding PvP tactics can be very helpful to everyone. Please take this opportunity to change the course of this conversation to something more productive, otherwise I will be forced to lock it down. Thank you.

Jofer16
08-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Hi gmac. I definitely understand your frustration, and agree these call outs are unfair. However, at this time I think it would be best to take a step back and let this die down. We do not support this kind of behaviour and would hope our players would not engage in callouts. Unfortunately, since these are privately controlled channels set up by players, we have no jurisdiction in these areas. Thank you for understanding.

A note for everyone currently participating: This thread is quickly degrading to the level of personal attacks. I really would prefer to keep it open, as discussions surrounding PvP tactics can be very helpful to everyone. Please take this opportunity to change the course of this conversation to something more productive, otherwise I will be forced to lock it down. Thank you.

I get where you're attempting to come from but kinda weird how all the attack threads and posts against me in the past never got this type of protection. They must spend more money than Gmac and myself.

I had people telling me to kill myself and you guys sat back doing nothing lol Some consistency would be appreciated.

gmac
08-21-2017, 11:08 PM

Hi Leviathan,

It should not be about jurisdiction, but company policies. Should not matter if they are using this or that instrument, controlled of not by NF. People's actions should matter, and they should be held responsible for it.

I have PLENTY of material to backup what I'm talking about. They can delete all they want, I have it. And by doing nothing you are actually just saying they can keep doing it.

I don't like these back and forth discussions, never did and actually tried to step in and make it stop (like Clint episode). But this has gone too far.

I'll respect your rules, even if I definitely don't agree with it.

Best
gmac

gmac
08-21-2017, 11:11 PM
Not really sure we are talking about the same history time. Show me this week where I accused u, and please don't put again the comments with Sarah involved with, because those weren't accusations at all. Sure we don't have the best communicate way to, but u are a mindset person. U should go over especially because I won't give you any reason to stick with this.

I did no say Sharah was involved, I said you deleted your post to her.

This is my last post on this matter btw.

I'll let my play do my talking from here on.

And see you over there on Facebook, maybe they have their own policies regarding attacks to others members.

Silentknight
08-21-2017, 11:12 PM
Hi Leviathan

cheers
gmac

Where was NF a couple months ago when the verbal abuse was flying in the other direction in Italian? 99% of this forum get along great, sure we may bicker back n forth but not to the level a certain select few have taken it! K, that's it.

druid138
08-21-2017, 11:17 PM
Congrats on yet another eternal gmac! 10K is mind-blowing!

Leviathan
08-21-2017, 11:45 PM
It's our sincere apologies for any attacks any of you have experienced on this platform. Moving forward, we're striving to do better, and that includes stepping in before conversations degrade past the point of no return.

We're a very small team, and do our best to find any inappropriate content we can however, things have definitely slipped by us in the past.

As a reminder, here are the forum rules: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/faq.php?faq=rules1#faq_rulesandregs1

If you find something in the forums that you believe deserves our attention please either DM us or use the Report function to flag that post.

Thank you again.

IceManFerrar
08-22-2017, 01:42 AM
Congrats to my metal brother "Gmac the Truck Beastmaster"...well done, my friend. 10k is simply unbelievable!

Ignore all the jealous haters...same thing happened with Jofer, and same will continue happening with you. You just let your actions and game playing skills shut them up. We all believe and trust you, and you know the truth, so that is all that matters.

Keep on trucking my friend..rock on, and Up the Irons! Well done and congrats again!

Chaosego888
08-22-2017, 03:07 AM
Congratulations Gmac on your 10k achievement. You have a forum full of people who know and respect who you are and what you do. Don't even aknowledge the existence of these Facadebook losers, all they have is each other which isn't much.

mjmxiii
08-22-2017, 03:54 AM
It's unfortunate that Leviathan had to chime in, but necessary. When an honest player gets accused of cheating, even the nicest person is going to reach a breaking point with that type of jealousy. Like I said, Gmac has every right to defend himself, whether behind the scenes or bringing it out in the open. I don't use FB so I would never know that this was happening otherwise. I appreciate knowing that it is happening, since this is such a close knit community.

Never had any hate towards Jofer and always welcome him back to LotB, with a trooper spot waiting. Gmac has always been good with me and the community, one of the more helpful dudes on the forum. I will support him on this issue because I believe he is right and has proof that these things are happening. So, cheers to you G, and remember that all the negativity people try to spread about you can't change last weeks ranker. It really was a next level performance and I don't question how it was done. Not one bit. That said, Leviathan is right that this needs to end. Let's turn the page and hopefully they know now how shitty some people act when they think no one is paying attention.

Have a good week everyone

slauki
08-22-2017, 04:58 AM
i don't think it's possible to swich discussion now, can someone please close the thread? it's leading to nowhere and only causes bad vibrations....

mjmxiii
08-22-2017, 05:25 AM
i don't think it's possible to swich discussion now, can someone please close the thread? it's leading to nowhere and only causes bad vibrations....

If it allows me to, I will be deleting this thread. Seeing as I won't be in the arena much this week, I'll be taking a break from posting it again after the week is up. Cheers all

T-Man
08-22-2017, 05:12 PM
Congrats gmac. Amazing run man!