PDA

View Full Version : My ideas

Berry-7604
08-20-2017, 09:36 PM
1) Why can't we train against our trooper-friends in the arena?
I mean really train, pick any character from their flock.
- Pick a trooper-friend;
- Pick an Eddie;
- Pick 3 suitable toons;
- Make a choice to start or to counterattack and learn what your defenses do or what your attack does with a certain opponent;
- And give trooperbadges one or more times, maybe in terms of 5 x 5, so you can train 5 times a day with each trooper-friend, with a bonus that the last one isn't 5 but 25, so you can get 45 trooperbadges in the end (or make it 50)
- And we could have an extra chance to earn arena money and sands of war/time and ironite 1 to 5 perhaps.

2) Additional to the arena area, why don't we win something with it?
- Like coins, money, sands of war/time and maybe occasionally a skill shard or a soul shard, just the normal 1 to 3 star souls and the 3 to 5 star soul shards;
- Some ironite added as a chance of winning to it, the more battles you win, the more you will get, 1 battle won = 1 ironite, 2 battles = 2 ironites and so on.

3) Why can't we buy things with our gold?
- let's say, we could (maybe should) be able to buy one daily object(s), a special offer which changes every day;
- Or a bundle of offers from a small 10.000 offer to a 1 million offer, maybe a bundle of 5 changing every day.

4) I'm now on level 96, level up is simple, but the rewards since level 50 or 80 I don't know anymore are zero - 0 - nothing?!
In the beginning you got extra sands of time, you got more points to add characters, but after that all, you get nothing.
- Well why don't we get something small but motivating for leveling up, I do know that your sands of time are being restored, but why not a skill shard
or some ironite or even soul shards, maybe just some gold, maybe just a skullchest to open with good things in it.

5) A slotmachine?
- Where we can gamble our coins or even ironite to win stuff;
- With one free spin every day;
- Win souls, shards, ironite, sot/sow and actual real characters.

6) A converter of everything?
- With certain combination of objects you can get certain other objects you need;
- Throw in random objects and get random objects in return (never the same off course)

I guess that's it for now, let's hear what you guys think?

Cheers

Icarus
08-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Well, after all... good ideas
1) If is as i can understand, it could be broken as hell haha.

2) We used to win some ironite and others, actually you can get some SoT, but it will be good to get very ramdonly an extra SoW

3) I was talking about this with my brother, it could be good if we can buy something not much needed with a lot of Gold, since isn't much needed, it won't be a problem, like for example some extra SoT.

4) Well, this... i didn't feel like it changed in anyway, for me was the same all this time, im actually lvl 100, and the unique diference is that there isn't more extra SoT because you can't lvl up anymore.

5) Actually you have reward for doing some objetives, so there isn't much point to making something like this.

6) We already have the Sacrifice Vortex, maybe another way to conbine other items is what you mean, and it could be a good idea, ever and just if it doesn't affect the game that much.

Well, that is my opinion, after all... good ideas :cool:

Blacksteel
08-21-2017, 06:58 PM
1) It would be nice, we have asked at least for some coin toss functionality for defense testing, but NF moves kinda slow, about the trooper badges, I don't think NF would like it as it would speed up the skill shard gathering.
2) They do something like this when they add the special events like the current one where you get extra skill shard and legendary soul at discount, but they need to control how much a player gets else is not good for business.
3) Yah gold it's pretty much meaningless past certain point, it would be nice to have a currency exchange X gold coins for Y Iron coins or Ironite, if it would happen the exchange rate would be pretty bad tho.
4) Maybe a special 'crappy chest' with a little chance of something not so crappy would be nice, but otherwise it's business if they give you everything easy is not good for the model.
5) I do vote for an Iron coins/Arena Slot machine, even for Ironite, the RNG would give crappiest rewards most of times, as usual, but it could be another way to get Eddies, talisman sets and souls, the larger the bet/risk the better a possible reward can be, if you nail it.
6) A horadric cube like thing, similar to sacrifice but for all resources, yep could work, problem is NF would need to be careful as some people would empty their accounts feel frustrated and leave so limits should apply.

HeadOnFire
08-22-2017, 02:23 AM
Most of what you suggested seems reasonable. Gold really is an arbitrary and meaningless form of currency in this game, and it would in no way detract from the game if you could spend your gold to buy various items -- 2* rainbow runes, anyone? Even if they were very expensive to buy, those things are such a pain in the ass to find people would do it. And that would motivate people to whip out their credit cards and engage in those precious micro-transactions that these "freemium" companies lust after so.

Berry-7604
08-22-2017, 06:22 PM
Well, after all... good ideas
1) If is as i can understand, it could be broken as hell haha.

2) We used to win some ironite and others, actually you can get some SoT, but it will be good to get very ramdonly an extra SoW

3) I was talking about this with my brother, it could be good if we can buy something not much needed with a lot of Gold, since isn't much needed, it won't be a problem, like for example some extra SoT.

4) Well, this... i didn't feel like it changed in anyway, for me was the same all this time, im actually lvl 100, and the unique diference is that there isn't more extra SoT because you can't lvl up anymore.

5) Actually you have reward for doing some objetives, so there isn't much point to making something like this.

6) We already have the Sacrifice Vortex, maybe another way to conbine other items is what you mean, and it could be a good idea, ever and just if it doesn't affect the game that much.

Well, that is my opinion, after all... good ideas :cool:

1) How do you mean broken? As in hacked?

2) I mean in a chest, but than more arena types of chests and their loot.

3) well yeah or some upgrade/xp material or a for a higher price a set of talismans or skill shard(s)

4) well they do fill you back up to 80, but that's the only price you win and actually pretty normal

5) It could be a wheel of fortune idea aswell or maybe a roll of the dice with the theme of "The Angel And The Gambler"

6) Yes, in the sacrifice vortex you can only throw in the extra characters, but what about the unwanted talismans, I have hundreds unused, some are usefull for the future, but some are not

Berry-7604
08-22-2017, 06:46 PM
1) It would be nice, we have asked at least for some coin toss functionality for defense testing, but NF moves kinda slow, about the trooper badges, I don't think NF would like it as it would speed up the skill shard gathering.
2) They do something like this when they add the special events like the current one where you get extra skill shard and legendary soul at discount, but they need to control how much a player gets else is not good for business.
3) Yah gold it's pretty much meaningless past certain point, it would be nice to have a currency exchange X gold coins for Y Iron coins or Ironite, if it would happen the exchange rate would be pretty bad tho.
4) Maybe a special 'crappy chest' with a little chance of something not so crappy would be nice, but otherwise it's business if they give you everything easy is not good for the model.
5) I do vote for an Iron coins/Arena Slot machine, even for Ironite, the RNG would give crappiest rewards most of times, as usual, but it could be another way to get Eddies, talisman sets and souls,
the larger the bet/risk the better a possible reward can be, if you nail it.
6) A horadric cube like thing, similar to sacrifice but for all resources, yep could work, problem is NF would need to be careful as some people would empty their accounts feel frustrated and leave so limits should apply.

1) Maybe they good stretch the trooper badges needed for skill shards up a bit or get some extra offers in there

2) Yeah, but no chests though, you win a match, the 1000 coins for a legendary soul is a bit to much for me, the medium player. But for higher players it can be easy I guess?!

3) To exchange it would pretty bad indeed, but to buy upgrade/xp material or a pack of shards or a bundle of skill shards or souls

4) They don't have to give everything away, I understand what you're saying, but a simple appreciation for the higher ranked players, like I said, you get some upgrade on your party cost up till 50 or 80
and the SoT get higher, but after that it all stops. Why not a bit of a small gift to keep us going. And I know it all stops at level hundred, but what if you don't go any higher, but do have to fill a bar
that gives the player still his SoT and the small gift.

5) Yeah, something like that or a wheel of fortune or a roll of the dice, see my reply to Icarus

6) They shouldn't throw everything away, but the things people don't use, I have a hundred talismans that I don't use, some are usefull for if a new character that I keep, but some are pretty useless.
Maybe they could enhance the vortex they have and make it suitable for more objects, maybe separated objects, so if you choose talismans, there can be no characters and vice versa

Berry-7604
08-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Most of what you suggested seems reasonable. Gold really is an arbitrary and meaningless form of currency in this game, and it would in no way detract from the game if you could spend your gold to buy various items -- 2* rainbow runes, anyone? Even if they were very expensive to buy, those things are such a pain in the ass to find people would do it. And that would motivate people to whip out their credit cards and engage in those precious micro-transactions that these "freemium" companies lust after so.

Well you could make the more expensive deals weekly or monthly, so people can save coins by fighting for it?
I do get what you're saying, people make their own choices in using a credit card or not. I don't own a credit card.