PDA

View Full Version : Lots of little bugs

konstifik
08-23-2017, 10:13 AM
I've noticed a lot of little bugs over the last few weeks:

-If you inflict Permadeath on the Magus LoL with the same strike that kills him, he will still ghost. Even stranger is that if he has Permadeath inflicted already and the killing blow also inflicts Permadeath, he will ghost.

-Playing the dungeons (GoD is where I've played) the Eddie won't react to the buttons as I enter the final wave. I have to change to another toon and then change back to him to be able to do anything with him.

-Immortality talismans are buggy in PvP. I have seen enemies being killed and the reviving animation played but the character was never alive again (no health bar, performed no actions, took no damage, I won after killing all the other toons). Have seen a slightly similar bug on my own toon with Immortality talisman, where the reviving animation played after he got killed the second time, but he never was active.

-Game froze as I accidentally hit the phones "back" button (which opened the options menu and then froze). It did unfreeze after a little while though.

-After multihits, the health bar of the enemy is almost always incorrect. It goes down and then up a little bit again. I'm positive the health is displayed incorrect (probably not indicating the damage taken from the last hit) rather then the animation being wrong, as I've then killed the toons with hits that wouldn't kill them if the health displayed was correct, but would kill them if their health is what was shown just before it went up a little. I've noticed this with several multihitting toons, including Assassin Golden Son, Mystic Eddie and Vampire Hunter (fury).

-There is a separate thread about it, but worth mentioning again that Warrior Trolls basic hit debuffs his own team rather than the enemy.4

-Mentioned this a loooong time ago, but let's do it again as it hasn't been fixed. Affinity Advantage is giving random affinity to hits rather than positive affinity.