PDA

View Full Version : Countering Counters

bort
08-23-2017, 06:02 PM
I'm hoping someone can help me shed some light on whether this is an anomaly or not.

When playing teams with counter/revenge characters, they sometimes will "counter/revenge" one of my counters. ie, I have a toon with strike tal's on. They attack, triggering the strike talisman. My char hits their team, and triggers a counter/revenge coming back at me, while still on their turn.

I've seen this happen a few dozen times for the enemy team, but not once for my team. I would expect that at 35%, it would have happened at least once by now.

So, does anyone else have experience with this happening, and is it a bug that the enemy team can counter a counter, or a bug that my team cannot? (or just bad luck).

Dank Brew
08-23-2017, 06:25 PM
I've had my character with strikes counter a counter once... But it definitely happens more for the defending team for some reason... I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to happen.

Thedarkness
08-23-2017, 08:31 PM
It happens when the explosive talismans trigger on a counter. Happens to me all the time. I hadnt bothered reporting because there are so many other gamebreaking issues.