PDA

View Full Version : Mystical Quake Talisman Uses?

Fudjo
08-23-2017, 09:09 PM
I finally finished Garden of Life on level X and got my set of Quake talismans from the achievement. Except they're Mystical instead of Overwhelming or Ward. So...like...is there a toon that these are useful for?

Browno
08-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Pharaoh ed loves mysticals :)

Fudjo
08-23-2017, 10:09 PM
I'll have to come up with a Pharaoh Eddie somehow. :)

HeadOnFire
08-24-2017, 02:55 AM
Well, Pharaoh Eddie is one of my goals in this game, so I look forward to one day having him quake my foes into submission after making my whole team invincible >:D

konstifik
08-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Pharaoh ed loves mysticals :)

Maybe I'm missing something since I don't have Pharaoh Ed, but why would mysticals be specially good on him?

Fudjo
08-24-2017, 01:06 PM
Maybe I'm missing something since I don't have Pharaoh Ed, but why would mysticals be specially good on him?

I haven't used Pharaoh Eddie much (just a handful of times from troopers) but I'm guessing that it's all about keeping him alive so he can use Slave to Death (the Fury ability that gives your team Invincibility) and Revive All (resurrects your whole team). Mystical Talismans might be better because they provide the maximum defense (bonuses to HP, DEF, and MR) at the expense of offense.

But if that's the case, giving Pharaoh Eddie Quake (Mystical) talismans doesn't make that much sense because you're sacrificing a defensive bonus to gain an offensive bonus. Not only that, the offensive bonus you're gaining from Quake seems redundant with his Fury ability and it also requires 10 power which you'd rather be spending on Revive All.

Mariner-1212
08-24-2017, 07:06 PM
I think it'd be better suited for Viking if we're picking an Eddie, since he benefits from the increase in MR.

But moreso, it'd be better for someone like Sent. Ox Cultist, who heals all and cleanses all (for only 4 power), but does measly magic damage. That gives him a move, and allows you to use a more attack-minded team and Eddie.

Browno
08-24-2017, 08:29 PM
Pharaohs damage is only based on hp and def, thats why mystical is better for him.

konstifik
08-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Pharaohs damage is only based on hp and def, thats why mystical is better for him.

All physical damage is based on attack, all magical damage is based on magic and all true (and random) damage is based on both. Sometimes, like for Pharaoh, other stats also influence the damage, but attack/magic/both will always increase it too.

So his damage is based on HP, Def and Attack, and for maximizing damage Overwhelming talismans are better for him.

Browno
08-25-2017, 03:15 PM
My bad. Did some testing with mystical vs overwhelming as well as just more hp.

With perfect attacks on gunner pharao dog it made 4538 dmg with mysticals.
Overwhelming = 342 more attack and did 4610 damage.
Same 4610 with overwhelming and 2k more hp.