PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest pulls chain ever for me so far... Red Eyes (almost) everytime!

Witkacy
08-24-2017, 11:16 AM
Afternoon all :)

Well... Since that amazing streak had happen for the first time since I am playing the game - I will tell you nothing is possible (except getting 5* Assassins)...
Yesterday's night was some kind unbielevable as it comes for RNG... I gathered 12 normal souls (10 from Secret Location), 1 rare (from SL as well) and 1 G/A as daily reward...
First opened those normal ones - red eyes! (Desert Warrior) - I consider kinda lucky cause it happened I had 20+ normal souls and no red eyes appeared...
Next... 1 rare soul - red eyes again (Magus COTD)... Pretty sweet I told to myself, but surely this will be the last red eyes for the evening...
1 G/A left... And what is showing? Red eyes! (Cyborg, ladies & gentlemen)...

As I was pretty close to fill the vortex meter - I checked if those would be enough for bonus - sure they did! I scored V tier sacrifice and was prized by 9x warrior souls and as a bonus 5x skillshards and 10x G/A souls...

Openin' warrior souls - no red eyes this time (it would be too good to be true), but while I opened those G/A ones - red eyes!
Was pretty thrilled - it happen that pulled Assassin Troll - my second 4* Assassin since the beginning of the game... 5* Assassins successfully seem to evade me... Apart of Troll - Stormy Eddie and the rest of 3* G/A ''invaders''... Since BNW came out I've decided that I won't be getting rid of everything not being 4* and above as even ''normal'' toons could turn out to be surprisingly fine while equipped with some of the new talis... So decided to keep Possessed Rockets (G) and NBOL (G) for further testing...

I wonder if you guys & gals had similar experience so far?

And humble request at the end - could some good man or woman share their secrets how to set up this Troll to be balanced regarding causing damage and durability? Thanks for any tips and ideas (he's already 5* - I have huge supplies of purple evo shards - as never use them LOL, so all talisman slots are unlocked)...

Cheers,

W

DaveMurray
08-24-2017, 11:42 AM
I had a similar experience.
About 1000...
in a row.

MrFreeze
08-24-2017, 12:04 PM
That assassin troll is pretty fun in BNW. I put advantage talismans on him, if you get that to proc, plus the damage charge, he hits hard. If VHE or AG gives him crit, he destroys with all three buffs. I was enjoying it so much I sharded him up. Granted it takes a few turns to get there, but in BNW some rounds can last that long.

Just saw the last part there. I have 2 advantage, 2 strength, and 2 resilience on mine. The build would depend on where he's used though. I don't think he'd last long in a pvp defense with this setup.

GotN
08-24-2017, 04:49 PM
Witkacy 🙂

Very happy for you pulling those great chars trooper! I've had not only, but most bad luck with those souls. Sometimes red eyes were unexpected too, as I can remember getting Mystic Eddie from a simple Magus soul. At the moment I am collecting all my souls, just throwing in a couple of tiny ones for daily reward. Want to throw them all in a day I think it's time, hoping to get some great chars.

blade685
08-25-2017, 08:46 AM
i have always my useless dupes here ^^

Witkacy
08-25-2017, 10:04 AM
That assassin troll is pretty fun in BNW. I put advantage talismans on him, if you get that to proc, plus the damage charge, he hits hard. If VHE or AG gives him crit, he destroys with all three buffs. I was enjoying it so much I sharded him up. Granted it takes a few turns to get there, but in BNW some rounds can last that long.

Just saw the last part there. I have 2 advantage, 2 strength, and 2 resilience on mine. The build would depend on where he's used though. I don't think he'd last long in a pvp defense with this setup.

Freeze :)

Thank you very much for the tips - sure for fun farming at the worlds/maybe dungeons - no, I wasn't thinking about arena - I haven't seen anyone putting him in the defence - I think for a reason though... I ended with 2 Health 2 Fierce and 2 Resistance for now as he's not sharded yet... One thing already noticed that Grim Reaper shines next to him - slashing everything all around - due to accuracy - great!

Witkacy 🙂

Very happy for you pulling those great chars trooper! I've had not only, but most bad luck with those souls. Sometimes red eyes were unexpected too, as I can remember getting Mystic Eddie from a simple Magus soul. At the moment I am collecting all my souls, just throwing in a couple of tiny ones for daily reward. Want to throw them all in a day I think it's time, hoping to get some great chars.

GotN :)

Well... Everybody has their own ways to success - I prefer opening everything as soon as I get those souls... If I could win something good - I want it to happen sooner than later, right? The same goes for bad/useless stuff - less disappointment felt while opening 20 souls and get crap than 100 or 200... I even read here that people opened 400+ souls and still got shit... This would be beyond my nerves, I think...

Cheers,

W

T-Man
08-25-2017, 07:51 PM
Congrats on those pulls!

I had a week like that a couple of months back with these 4 non dupe toons.

Nomad, FotD Eddie, SSD, Prisoner.

I'm still hunting Cyborg. Cool you got him.

I generally use souls right away, except for the common ones. I'll let them build up sometimes.

PaquitoChep
09-15-2017, 01:13 PM
Hahaha cheers mate, really exciting, similar times for me when the IV tier event, made various sacrifices, and get lot of souls, red eyes yes, but just 5* was 2 rainmakers, 1 visions 1 nomad i already had, i don't remember another of 5 and good amount of 4* blue and red bats (regret on let him go, i would take advantage with that horrendous bug) No ideas to shard for the assassin troll, but it's very goodloking