PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-25-2017, 12:12 AM
I want to apologize to my troopers because I have not been able to send them the badges of today, I have been busy all day and I have not been able to play my soldiers.

Witkacy
08-25-2017, 07:32 AM
Lady :)

That's life... It happens... You don't have to apologize (at least me)... I already KNOW you're great trooper, gal - you proved it sending me badges everyday... While you won't be able to do it once or twice - the world not gonna end I think and you remain one of the best as you are... So keep calm - the badges will be flowing to you while I'll be having time myself (not much in the forthcoming weekend though) and the game not crash while playing your champ...

Cheers,

W

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-25-2017, 02:43 PM
Lady :)

That's life... It happens... You don't have to apologize (at least me)... I already KNOW you're great trooper, gal - you
proved it sending me badges everyday... While you won't be able to do it once or twice - the world not gonna end I think and you remain one of the best as you are... So keep calm - the badges will be flowing to you while I'll be having time myself (not much in the forthcoming weekend though) and the game not crash while playing your champ...

Cheers,

W

Thanks Witkacy, for your words and your understanding:)
I feel better
You are also a great soldier, one of the best I have, I posted this thread in the forum because I do not want any of my troopers /to think that I do not want to play.

slash1424
08-25-2017, 06:32 PM
No worries.. you can send them when you can.

slash-2083