PDA

View Full Version : BNW Drop Rates

Andrew-4345
08-25-2017, 08:45 AM
What are the average drop rates in BNW? I'm getting seriously pissed off with the lack of return on playing these levels!

Played 30 rounds now of Garden of Fear levels 8-9 trying to get a second set of counterattack talismans (seemingly the only way to remain competitive in pvp is at least two sets). In theory of talisman drops on those levels I have a 1 in 4 of getting a talisman I need out of the ones available to drop. I've not got a single talisman out of every game played after the first time playing a level! I get they are rare but there is a definite divide between the have and have nots in pvp now (pretty much forget it if you lose the coin toss and other team has an SSD with strike!)

Either the cost needs to be lower or the chance of talisman drops needs to be higher, it's really not worth playing without a change!

blade685
08-25-2017, 08:50 AM
What are the average drop rates in BNW? I'm getting seriously pissed off with the lack of return on playing these levels!

Played 30 rounds now of Garden of Fear levels 8-9 trying to get a second set of counterattack talismans (seemingly the only way to remain competitive in pvp is at least two sets). In theory of talisman drops on those levels I have a 1 in 4 of getting a talisman I need out of the ones available to drop. I've not got a single talisman out of every game played after the first time playing a level! I get they are rare but there is a definite divide between the have and have nots in pvp now (pretty much forget it if you lose the coin toss and other team has an SSD with strike!)

Either the cost needs to be lower or the chance of talisman drops needs to be higher, it's really not worth playing without a change!
I just don't play bnw: because of ridiculous drop for too many sand of time and Bugged world

Witkacy
08-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Afternoon all :)

Andy, Blade - exactly the same - I have so many incomplete sets after a LOT of playthroughs other than 1st time... Still can't complete a shield passive (1 Ward missing) for example - so how much time I need to play daily this GOL (and use SoTs refills) 100, 200? After 2 weeks of playing heavily day by day the highest level specific talisman should drop and still don't get this one particular - I said f*ck that - this is sick - and got back to farming GOD or Powerslave where at least not loosing nerves cause I know what to expect for 4/5 SoT and not so rare I am getting more stuff than in this ''cool'' BNW World for 15 SoTs...

Cheers,

W

JJJ428
08-25-2017, 11:06 AM
A separate topic but why do people farm powerslave so much. Isn't a matter of life and death better to farm? Am I missing something?

Witkacy
08-25-2017, 11:36 AM
A separate topic but why do people farm powerslave so much. Isn't a matter of life and death better to farm? Am I missing something?

JJJ :)

Sure - I am speakin' just for myself... No... It's about saving costs - ''Powerslave'' (4 SoTs), while ''AMOLAD'' (5 SoTs) - when you really DON'T care about the drops of everything needed to evolve/develop your toons - but all you DO care is trooper points - you farm ''Powerslave'' - more troopers done in playthrough or single refil - that's it... I DO play other Worlds/Stages as well... But this is my training ground for my new toons (I evolve them simply by playing them - that way I learn them - know their bugs, their advantages or weak spots) or champs people lending me... If I am NOT sure about some toon (people's or mine) - first playthrough is ALWAYS at Powerslave...

Cheers,

W

blade685
08-25-2017, 11:56 AM
I think best drop is little more number of the beast but no autofarming, best auto is game of death or matter of life for me

Andrew-4345
08-25-2017, 08:48 PM
Lol someone must have read this thread - first run on level 8 and got a strike talisman! One to go now!

Thedarkness
08-27-2017, 01:31 AM
Ive been playing garden of life level 10 a couple times a day and not a single talisman after the first time i cleared it