PDA

View Full Version : Server connection error when using a Trooper

Flann
08-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Now I'm getting a server connection error and restart when using a Trooper. I tried the same mission without and it completed it normally. Running a third time with another Trooper ended with another server error.

MrFreeze
08-15-2016, 11:18 AM
It seemed like it was the troopers that started the mess with my game too. I couldn't even get the account to load after Saturday morning. If I logged out though the game would go through the tutorial without any problems. I decided to just go with it to see how long it would last. I'm now on ailing kingdom madness and battlefield normal. I've still seen the talisman and leveling glitches but no freezes. I've done this new game with no troopers. I might be crazy but I think that has something to do with it. I'm gonna avoid the trooper screen for a while

Calin
08-15-2016, 11:33 AM
It seemed like it was the troopers that started the mess with my game too. I couldn't even get the account to load after Saturday morning. If I logged out though the game would go through the tutorial without any problems. I decided to just go with it to see how long it would last. I'm now on ailing kingdom madness and battlefield normal. I've still seen the talisman and leveling glitches but no freezes. I've done this new game with no troopers. I might be crazy but I think that has something to do with it. I'm gonna avoid the trooper screen for a while

This could occur when using a trooper from another platform, since the versions are different.

MrFreeze
08-15-2016, 12:31 PM
Makes sense. I'm gonna wait for the iOS update and hope I can log back in to my account. I almost bought an exp boost thing Saturday morning too. Man i'm glad I didn't

Mitch
08-15-2016, 01:01 PM
Yea my loading problems seem to start when I started to collect trooper badges. Haven't been able to get in for awhile now������

Dutch
08-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Hopefully theyll have a fix out today and the ios update to follow