PDA

View Full Version : Need help on who to upgrade

Ewokwithguns
08-29-2017, 04:27 AM
I currently only have one 5* the nomad have saved enough to get two more up to 5 don't know which thou

Eddies

Run to the hills
Speed of light
Navigator
Storm
Soldier
Starting Eddie
Mummy
Wickerman Eddie

Warrior

Wickerman
Troll
Currupt droid

Sentinel

Allied bomber boy
Undead rescuer
Desert guardian
Newborn of light
Golden son

Mage

Allied soldier
Pharaoh dog
Children of the damed
Newborn of light

Gunner

Allied bomber boy
Newborn of light
Corrupt droid

Assassin

Corrupt rescuer
Death dog
Pyro soldier
Allied bomber boy
Undead rescuer
Wicker golem
Corrupt droid

Also have all demon spawn thank you in advance

Tridimensionale
08-29-2017, 06:30 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums.. i think the priority goes to Navigator & Warrior Troll.. Death dog is very usefull too..

JJJ428
08-29-2017, 11:48 PM
Navigator is your best eddie so I would upgrade him. After that Troll is pretty good but depending where you are in the storyline I really fell the allied solider is a very underrated toon his reflect shield helped me a lot in the beginning.

thealchemist
08-30-2017, 12:14 AM
Already with a nomad, nice score!

As for upgrading, like the others I'd go with Navigator Eddie as well, he's another I wish I had.
Warrior I'd also go for Troll, true damage and shields to all allies first round is great to have.
Sentinel I'd go for Allied Bomber Boy for his passive, healing and for a sentinel still can hit pretty hard and apply burns.
Magus - Probably a toss up between Allied Soldier and Child of the damned, but as mentioned the soldier's shield is one of the best in the game Ive found so far.

As for gunners and assassins its harder for me to recommend any at this point, as the only one I have evolved to 5* is the Assassin Axis bomber boy. Does true damage, fairly tanky and his power skill can come in handy applying permadeath to enemies, especially in LOL dungeon. But is he better than the others I can't honestly can't say.

Blacksteel
08-30-2017, 01:31 PM
I agree best Eddie would be Navigator, as for the others, troll is ok'ish, death dog can be useful as well as pyro soldier, both have nice passives.