PDA

View Full Version : 3 star yellow evolution shard?

Mystophales
08-15-2016, 02:50 AM
Where are you supposed to get these now? I figured it would be underworld madness difficulty but I got there and nothing. Am I missing something here?

Btw anyone else annoyed that daily "bonus" missions for completing a level is dropping one and two star items? That seems rediculous for something you can only do every 24-48 hours. You would think you would get better drops out of it than that. Figure minimum should be 3star items...

Trystangst
08-15-2016, 02:54 AM
Depends on the secret levels. The Ailing Kingdom and Sands secret levels are kind of meh.

I got 6 3* Gunner Shards in one run from Underworld Madness Secret level.

Currently the secret levels are the only place dropping 3* shards.

Mystophales
08-15-2016, 03:14 AM
Well damn...I'm stuck with pretty much nothing to do then. Unless I want to waste time leveling characters I don't really use. I like the game even with the insane amount of bugs and the amount it crashes but not having anything left to do kind of sucks....

Trystangst
08-15-2016, 03:17 AM
Well damn...I'm stuck with pretty much nothing to do then. Unless I want to waste time leveling characters I don't really use. I like the game even with the insane amount of bugs and the amount it crashes but not having anything left to do kind of sucks....

I hear ya. Grind grind and more grind. Can't evo characters because no shards. Can't level characters because of exp shard bug. Can't level runes cause of exp rune bug. Can't use Trooper points because of soul lock bug.

jpmusic
08-15-2016, 03:42 AM
As Tryangst said, the only place where you'll get those 3* evo shards (at least until the Time Rift Dungeons are activated) is on a secret level. I just played the Battlefield Secret Location on Madness difficulty and got 3* blue evo shards. I'm still 2 short on yellows and 3 short on blues. I can evolve a warrior character to 5*, but since I don't use them that much I'm going to save my gold for when I get the yellow ones.

Tracer713
08-15-2016, 11:39 AM
That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm stuck just leveling up everybody. I'll have a butt ton of level 80 chars. and no way to get the 5th star. I was lucky enough to get 2 chars to 100 before they took away the 3 star runes but problem is I don't have an Eddie that is over 80, and I get my ass handed to me in Underworld. I've been using guest Eddies at 100 but I only have I think 2 so its slow. Doing 1 level a day. :(

hanZ
08-16-2016, 11:22 AM
4*Soldier Eddy and 4* reflect Soldier are enough for underworld madness (add good damage dealer)

Dutch
08-16-2016, 11:25 AM
4*Soldier Eddy and 4* reflect Soldier are enough for underworld madness (add good damage dealer)

+1 allied blue makes it pretty doable

Trystangst
08-16-2016, 02:46 PM

Yeah. Problem is once you've cleared everything and now can't evo units because they removed all the evo shards from the game.