PDA

View Full Version : To shard Kari, or not

Mariner-1212
08-30-2017, 12:07 PM
Opening this thread to discuss whether or not to drop the 9 skill shards on Kari.

Kamuz, you have her maxed, do you recommend it or regret it?

Thoughts on this from anyone else?

Fudjo
08-30-2017, 12:43 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sitting on 11 spare skill shards and my purple sacrifice meter is at 97.5% and I'm mulling over sharding:

- my new Blue Power Puff Girl
- my new Purple Power Puff Girl
- my new Aces High Eddie

Or maybe I should save it all for the presumed release of Trooper Eddie.

MoonShadow
08-30-2017, 12:45 PM
Opening this thread to discuss whether or not to drop the 9 skill shards on Kari.

Thoughts on this from anyone else?Good question.. I'd like to know if she's worthy of the shards or not, too.

Her damage from the basic attack can be upped with 70%, but I don't think she'll do to much damage, as he's for suport... and I didn't quite liked the healing from her power move and with only +15% with shards, I doubt she'll do a much better healing.

Mariner-1212
08-30-2017, 01:47 PM
I'll tell you this, with the 5 hits and Smite in play, she's a beast farming in GoF. But both of those are in play without shards.

I noticed that on Kamuz's sharded Kari, her damage was outputting around 1100-1300 per hit (x5 hits) with 3 magic talismans on her. Mine has 6 magic talismans on her and as a result, is doing the same damage unsharded. Obviously sharded she'd do more, and I like the idea of 1800 x 5 for damage... but 9 skill shards for it?

I haven't paid much attention to her healing, but you can't go into the higher BNW dungeons without either GPD or Clair, for their cleanse/immunity. With one of those on the team, Kari's healing is just a nice to have.

She's perfect for farming GoF, which drops some of the best talis for PVP. But sharding her to get her to farm 'slightly faster' doesn't seem worth the 9 to me. Could change with her PVP presence, and if it does, then those shards will be sitting here ready for her.

Ip4
12-28-2017, 07:00 AM
Kari or magus snowman?hmmm...

The Educated fool
12-28-2017, 09:53 AM
I have sharded them both. The snowman is fun, and utterly pointless. Kari is part of the best GoF farming team it is possible to build. I regret neither. :cool:

Kamuz24z
12-28-2017, 03:59 PM

Thoughts on this from anyone else?

Kari is a beast for BNW but for pvp she’s not as good as the other Valkyries -sentinel, warrior and gunner got buff maybe she will get better in the future her healing is not as good as Desert Guardian but it will give perfect hit most of the time I don’t regret to maxed her but I don’t recomment you to spend your SS on her right now unless you’re planning to farm Garden of fear