PDA

View Full Version : Tier 6 sacrifice= 1 legendary soul

Ezz
08-30-2017, 05:34 PM
I just did a tier 6 sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my award.
The sacrifice included 2 Aces high eddies.

The legendary soul gave me 1 golden son.

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

blade685
08-30-2017, 05:46 PM
two days ago i did 3 tier 6 and win 20 ass/gun souls = only crap 3* and 50 rare souls ( fear to open them lol) 3rd was ridiculous prices
And yes prices are really ridiculous for the cost....

druid138
08-30-2017, 06:48 PM
I hate seeing this! I'm sitting on so many 4* and 5* dupes waiting to be sacrificed. I really want to clear up the space on my roster, but some of the potential Sacrifice rewards for those higher tiers are frightening.

blade685
08-30-2017, 07:31 PM
I hate seeing this! I'm sitting on so many 4* and 5* dupes waiting to be sacrificed. I really want to clear up the space on my roster, but some of the potential Sacrifice rewards for those higher tiers are frightening.

i did my 3 tier 6 because of that, i was waiting so long time....but all the game is like that always dupe dupe dupe

T-Man
08-31-2017, 01:41 PM
I just did a tier 6 sacrifice and got 1 legendary soul as my award.
The sacrifice included 2 Aces high eddies.

The legendary soul gave me 1 golden son.

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

This is just so wrong! Sorry man. It's crickets on this issue. Not a peep from NF.

slauki
08-31-2017, 03:31 PM
This is just so wrong! Sorry man. It's crickets on this issue. Not a peep from NF.

i even asked sparton directly on the game update thread, not one single word and he usually responds. no way they are not aware of these imbalances, so something seems very fishy there. maybe they want it that way for some mysterious reasons. maybe not enought players are quitting the game ;)

Witkacy
08-31-2017, 07:58 PM
i even asked sparton directly on the game update thread, not one single word and he usually responds. no way they are not aware of these imbalances, so something seems very fishy there. maybe they want it that way for some mysterious reasons. maybe not enought players are quitting the game ;)

Slauki :)

Some people seem to skip/not willing to reply to some awkward/uncomfortable questions - as it is more handy to ignore the problems or pretending of not seeing them (maybe they will magically disappear some day)...

Cheers,

W

Andrew-4345
09-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Did my tier 6 and got 50 rare souls (diring the event where you got a legendary for every 10 souls opened) and out of it got a lot of good eddies (Viking, mystic, VH, samurai, CR and...err...shaman...).

My first tier 7, which I've heard give people 25-50 GA souls gave me...6 skill shards. I mean it's nice and all but come on! I threw away an eternity Eddie for this! And the legendary soul for the achievement - my 6th red pyro. I only have three toons I desperately want - Wrath, Cyborg and Prisoner- and two of which I'll only get from GA or legendary souls.

slauki
09-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Slauki :)

Some people seem to skip/not willing to reply to some awkward/uncomfortable questions - as it is more handy to ignore the problems or pretending of not seeing them (maybe they will magically disappear some day)...

Cheers,

W

let's hope, that they will "magically disappear" one day, dear W :-). so long i won't go higher than level 3 sacrifices, even if it takes months, till they adjust it. this is broken and should be fixed asap to prevent frustration. the devs should fix as many sources of demotivation as possible otherwise we will see more of "I'm out dear troopers" threads soon...

and there were MANY complains about this topic in the last 6 months. shouldn't be that hard to up the legendary and the skillshard drops for level 6 and 7 to balance them better. maybe it's more a lack of motivation/priority to do so ;)

Andrew-4345
09-01-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm starting to fall into that category. Today I have:
- got a tier 7 sacrifice
- filled a vortex
Out of these I have received (cumulative in total):
- 5 legendary souls
- 23 rare GA souls
- 7 skill shards
And my return on all of those:
- 8 x 4*duplicates (3 of which were duplicates in the souls opening also)
- rest 3*dupes (7 gunner dogs in one go!)

I get the business model, it's the same everywhere - don't give them what they want and they'll keep paying to get it. But that works to a point and that point for me is approaching. I have been playing since the game was released (albeit a break of three months when you could get counterattack talis...) and I've still not got even a sniff of one toon I genuinely want. Hell was only two weeks ago I got a SSD!

Off topic but of the BNW souls, out of 33 - not one of the new Valkyrie characters. And that's with a higher drop chance AND four to drop. What hope do I have for one particular character from a source that's very rare when it's been 100+ so far and not even close.