PDA

View Full Version : Help with farming LoL VII +

Bobby2613-8511
09-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Hi everyone, here I am with my less than a month roster trying to farm LoL VII+ for 3* EVO shards. The only 5* toon I pulled is CoD (which helped me a lot) but doesn't seem to fit well in an autofarm. I don't know if my luck completely sucks but so far, I pulled only 3 others 4*. So... I need not to rely on luck and evolve other toons to beat Underworld higher levels.

So, I understood I need toons with AoE to wipe most of enemies. Maybe it's only my talismans not being on the right toon. If I could I'd like to be able to auto-farm too but maybe my team is still too young to do that.

Thanks for helping! :)

So, here's my roster/talisman:

=======================================
** Sentinel **
>Eddies
Mummy 4* (L80)

-- Leveled --
Harpy 4* (L80), Allied Soldier 4* (L80), Undead Rescuer 4* (L53)

-- Unleveled --
Corrupt Ox Cultist, Demon Spawn, Desert Guardian, Dog of War, Newborn of Light, Undead Allied Soldier

Talismans
Health (Ward) Max x 2, 4* L40
Health (Overwhielming) 3* L30
Health (Mystical) 3* L30, Max x 2
Warp (Overwhielming) 3* L30

Unleveled (complete set): Blind, Stone

** Warrior **
>Eddies
Run to the Hill 4* (L80), Eddie 3* (L60)

-- Leveled --
Golden Son 3* (L60), Possessed Rockets 3* (L48), Desert Warrior 3* (L38), Harpy 3* (L33)

-- Unleveled --
Wickerdog King, Soulless Demon, Corrupt Droid, Cultist Warden, Demon Dog, Undead Axis Gunner

Talismans
Strenght (Fierce) 3* L30 x 2, 4* L40 x 2
Guardian (Safeguard) 4* L40, Max x 1
Guardian (Fierce) Max x 1

Unleveled: Burning, Iron

** Magnus **
>Eddies
Speed of Light 4* (L80), Wicker Man 3* (L60)

-- Leveled --
Allied Soldier 4* (L80), Angel of Pain 4* (L80), Child of the Damned 4* (L26)

-- Unleveled --
Masked Harpy, Wickerdog Queen

Talismans
Holy (Arcane) 3* L30
Holy (Power) 3* L30, 4* L40

Unleveled: Ivory, Shock

** Gunner **
>Eddies
Soldier 4* (L80)

-- Leveled --
Allied Bomber Boy 4* (L80), Gunner Dog 3* (L60), Undead Allied Soldier 3* (L38)

Talismans
Ascension (Bulwark) 3* L30 x 2

Unleveled: Boost, Thief,

** Assassin **
>Eddies
Storm 3* (L60)

-- Leveled --
Child of the Damned 5* (Max), Wicker Golem 3*(L30)

-- Unleveled --
Burning Mummy Dog, Soulless Demon, Undead Rescuer

Talismans
Resilience (Barrier) L30 x 2
Assassin (Barrier) 4* L40, 2* L20

Unleveled: Void

zamasu
09-01-2017, 05:14 PM
All depends of what type of LoL you are playing. for some of them you need different characters to survive.

First thing to do is try to upgrade your talismans to Lvl 50. Talismans make a big difference for new players and they will help you a lot to clear higher levels.

I will try to put your best talismans on Soldier Eddie, he's great for farming, put a set a green to get more HP so he doesn't die that fast.

Always bring your COD for now.

I will pick sentinel harpy as the third character, since she hits pretty hard.

Use another lvl 80 character, maybe gunner allied B?

Remember upgrade your talismans as much as you can. They will help you a lot

Bobby2613-8511
09-01-2017, 05:24 PM
All depends of what type of LoL you are playing. for some of them you need different characters to survive.

First thing to do is try to upgrade your talismans to Lvl 50. Talismans make a big difference for new players and they will help you a lot to clear higher levels.

I will try to put your best talismans on Soldier Eddie, he's great for farming, put a set a green to get more HP so he doesn't die that fast.

Always bring your COD for now.

I will pick sentinel harpy as the third character, since she hits pretty hard.

Use another lvl 80 character, maybe gunner allied B?

Remember upgrade your talismans as much as you can. They will help you a lot

Yes, I get I need to upgrade my talismans, I already did for some I was sure (reading the forums) it was a good move. I've bought some EVO talisman package for warrior and Sentinel but still not sure which one I should level for my other toons.

For Harpy, should I give her some love (sharding her) or she doesn't really need it?

slash1424
09-01-2017, 06:22 PM
Yes, I get I need to upgrade my talismans, I already did for some I was sure (reading the forums) it was a good move. I've bought some EVO talisman package for warrior and Sentinel but still not sure which one I should level for my other toons.

For Harpy, should I give her some love (sharding her) or she doesn't really need it?

If you have the shards I would. She hit like a F'ing truck sharded and max talisman on the PVE content. I believe she was my 4th char I put skill shards on and I don't reget it at all. That being said any toon will do more danamge with max talisman than man skill sharded. Plus you can move the talisman to other toons.

slash-2083

Witkacy
09-01-2017, 09:28 PM

Bobby :)

As for Harpy... Below you'll find some tips how to set this Green Lady I gave to another beginner player - yet those seem still valid:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8753-New-player-looking-for-tips&p=54864&viewfull=1#post54864

Sure, definitely shard her if you have some skillshards at your disposal - she needs only 4 of them to be maxed out - and she's worth it - as decent toon making AoE true damage she will help you with the progress of the game...

Cheers,

W

Bobby2613-8511
09-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Bobby :)

As for Harpy... Below you'll find some tips how to set this Green Lady I gave to another beginner player - yet those seem still valid:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8753-New-player-looking-for-tips&p=54864&viewfull=1#post54864

Sure, definitely shard her if you have some skillshards at your disposal - she needs only 4 of them to be maxed out - and she's worth it - as decent toon making AoE true damage she will help you with the progress of the game...

Cheers,

W

TY Witkacy! :)