PDA

View Full Version : Data mismatch in Undead Rescuer fragment event under investigation

Leviathan
09-03-2017, 03:34 AM
Due to a data mismatch an incomplete version of the Undead Rescuer fragment event began 1 day earlier than intended. We have stopped the event for now and are currently working on a solution for this issue. If we can't find a solution we will be contacting the community via Facebook and the forums for compensation. Apologies for any confusion this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Amarthir
09-03-2017, 03:39 AM
Due to a data mismatch an incomplete version of the Undead Rescuer fragment event began 1 day earlier than intended. We have stopped the event for now and are currently working on a solution for this issue. If we can't find a solution we will be contacting the community via Facebook and the forums for compensation. Apologies for any confusion this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Ah, well what if, hypothetically, someone got overzealous and spent all of their ironite on rare souls and sacrificed all of their dupes that came from said purchased souls to come close to getting his first
rescuer soul? Would this person still have his fragments when the event begins proper? Or would he be out of luck because he has no way of getting enough rare souls for the duration?

kkkreg5
09-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Yet another bug...

I know I received 20 fragments from cashing in a rare soul...

At this point I think the game needs to be taken off line and re-worked until it is bug free, however long that takes...

Or real cash should no longer be spent until all the bugs are fixed is another option...

Thedarkness
09-03-2017, 04:56 AM
Damnit i just cashed in a bunch of souls thinking this event was going on

T-Man
09-03-2017, 05:09 AM
Damn! Threw a few souls in, and got a 50 frag drop. Was wondering why it didn't show up in the book of souls. Was wondering wtf was going on. So what happens now? Do we get the frags, our rare souls back, or what?

Silentknight
09-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Yet another bug...

At this point I think the game needs to be taken off line and re-worked until it is bug free, however long that takes...

My thoughts exactly! Tired of listening to the bullshit excuses...oh we inherited bad code, blah,blah,blah!!! Game needs to be rebuilt from the ground up! Really can't believe someone on Maidens staff hasn't stepped up & put a stop to this! Maybe they just don't give a fuck about their fans cuz it's blatently obvious NF doesn't!

JJJ428
09-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Does anyone else think a fragment event based just around cashing in rare souls is a bad a idea? If there was other ways to get fragments during the event and using rare souls was just an additional way that's fine. But for an event to only grant fragments from cashing in rare souls which is basically a non-farmable item and during such a small window of time for the event makes little sense to me. What this does now is encourage people to hold on to certain items just for events like this and will then create a divide between people who just hold on to items vs people who use everything right away and create an even larger divide among players.

Blacksteel
09-03-2017, 12:55 PM
I do JJJ, bad idea, these type of events are for cash payers or people that can hoard, everyone else is excluded and because there is no Event calendar, which has been asked for multiple times, you can't even prepare ahead of time and save a little, which only makes it worse and limiting.
But we know NF are greedy and care only about raking in money, not as much about the players, unless is to take money, they don't want the little bucks either, they try to shove it in with 'offers' like 100 fragment packs 'to help you out' but no 5 10 or 20 packs to complete your character if something went wrong or just like now sell the obvious bunch of rare souls.

For all the buggy BS we put on up with, I think they should be doing a better job supporting the community and learn from other successful games, if they want to increase sales they should start by fixing their sh*t, add content at a more reasonable pace and listen to the community.

The least they could do while these type of events happen is to increase the global rate of rare soul fragment drop for all levels to give at least some chance to everyone.

MrFreeze
09-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Does anyone else think a fragment event based just around cashing in rare souls is a bad a idea? If there was other ways to get fragments during the event and using rare souls was just an additional way that's fine. But for an event to only grant fragments from cashing in rare souls which is basically a non-farmable item and during such a small window of time for the event makes little sense to me. What this does now is encourage people to hold on to certain items just for events like this and will then create a divide between people who just hold on to items vs people who use everything right away and create an even larger divide among players.

Yeah, dumb idea. Especially after the last few events where spending ironite was necessary. Now an event where those of us who have very little left will have to make a purchase to participate. Fuck that. Either they're idiots, or they think we're idiots. $10 for 300 ironite probably won't be enough to get 200 fragments, so this blue buzz could potentially cost someone $20-$50, or more. No thanks. These guys are gonna kill the game with stupid shit like this.

bort
09-03-2017, 01:29 PM

Its a terrible idea that will make the toon unreachable for those that are either new or do not have a stockpile of sacrificial fodder (and those that are unlucky with their sacrifices).

The last BNW one was achievable via effort and a bit of ironite (I spent 90 on refills, but finished a day early. I probably could have skipped the refills). This is just putting further distance between the have's (and P2W people, I suppose), and the have-not's

LandCrusher70
09-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Eff balls!

I didn't see this thread and dropped ironite I had into a ten rare soul pack for the soul purpose of gaining rescuer fragments...

I managed to get a good chunk of them with a 50 drop + multiple 10's, but they all dissappeared, along with some of my legendary soul fragments! (I claimed a legendary soul from frags, got an error, didn't get the leg soul and both leg & rescuer frags were gone!)

I have to also agree; This is a shitty way to collect fragments. If you really want this character, you have to...

A: Have...

A stockpile of rare souls
Characters to sacrifice (and hope you drop rare sousl)
Enough ironite to buy needed souls

B: Purchace...

Ironite with real money to buy "Character Packs"
Special even pack(<- which was in the store, but currently is not)

Lame.

The Educated fool
09-03-2017, 04:34 PM

Uh uh... see, we saw a splash screen telling us that the event had started, and we played in good faith. In some cases, (like mine) we earned the necessary fragments for the character, only to have those fragments disappear before we were able to claim them. Compensation in the form of the return of all missing fragments earned is the only thing that makes sense... anything less would be nothing short of unethical, and a slap in the face for all players affected.

The Educated fool
09-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Eff balls!

I didn't see this thread and dropped ironite I had into a ten rare soul pack for the soul purpose of gaining rescuer fragments...

You didn't see this thread because it was posted after the fact. What you did see (if your case is like mine) is a splash screen telling you that the event had started, and you then proceeded to play in good faith in an effort to earn the advertised character. For some people, it worked just fine (I have troopers that have Blue Buzz completely sharded already), but for others, the fragments they earned simply disappeared into the ether. There is nothing remotely fair about the concept of punishing players for the mistakes of the developers, and you're right to be annoyed. Hopefully NF isn't the sort of company to completely screw their player-base over... if they are though, this will be an Iron-clad example. For now, I have faith that the missing fragments will be restored to the players that earned them, via support.

T-Man
09-03-2017, 05:48 PM
Agree with what's been said about this being a unfair event. I am one to cash souls in as I get them. If this is the way things are going to be, I should start hoarding them. Completely unfair, but I shouldn't be surprised.

A detailed event schedule would be nice.

I got lucky with a 50 frag drop on the one soul I had. I usd some ironite to buy more, only to learn there is yet another bug with the game. This is just another disappointment on the long list.

There was a time I was looking for reasons to spend real money on the game (and I did) just to support it. Now I'm looking for reasons to keep playing.

slauki
09-03-2017, 05:59 PM
i fully agree guys. this is a shitty way to get the character because it's excluding most players. i was lucky enough to have some souls in store so i could throw them into the pit, but most are not so fortunate. so some sort of earning rare souls during the event would be necessary like JJ said. let frags drom in all level give us a voucher or something otherwise it's just pay to win, which i really dislike.

had also several issues yesterday.
some of my frags disappeared several times and 42 souls were spent in a bugged way. i opened a support ticket and i would give everyone the advice to do the same if he had some issues. the support is very kind and trying to help for the most part.

Silentknight
09-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Still showing in BoS. Start saving! Lotsa questions but no answers!!! Oh wait, 1 answer but ofc it's wrong! Cancelled....really??? Maybe it's use at own risk!

kkkreg5
09-03-2017, 06:30 PM
I still say the game to should be taken off line until it's completely fixed..

... but in the case of this type of promotion, how is this different than players that have millions of iron coins saved and having a special event for them. I don't have iron coins because I do not play arena. These types of events are good for players that do have these types of resources saved. I, for one, can spend a few ironites for rare souls if I wanted. I also have hundreds of useless regular souls that I can toss into the pit for, hopefully, rare souls.

Silentknight
09-03-2017, 06:36 PM

... but in the case of this type of promotion, how is this different than players that have millions of iron coins saved and having a special event for them. I don't have iron coins because I do not play arena. These types of events are good for players that do have these types of resources saved. I, for one, can spend a few ironites for rare souls if I wanted. I also have hundreds of useless regular souls that I can toss into the pit for, hopefully, rare souls.

Agreed!
Guess we should wait til we get actual details...however long that takes!!!

Mizrael
09-03-2017, 07:12 PM

Ahh...this reminds me of the times from about a year ago when i was the first one to ever dare to say that they should just pull the plug on this whole shitty project. the fan boys started a witch hunt on me back then (most of them are long gone and i'm still around...sad).
But it didn't happen! the game still remains pretty much at the same state it was in a year ago, with all the old bugs remaining and many new ones introduced, a useless subpar of talismans simply being ignored and so on...

But look how much money has NF managed to milk out of this bug fest!!! and it's getting worse with events which directly target our wallets without any shame!!! as long as we players remain stupid and naive...good on them!

Askora
09-03-2017, 07:46 PM
The alternative is to write a new version behind the scenes with manageable code. Then do a major update. Probably not going to happen, but it's a nice dream.

Hope they come up with a way to fix this DATA MISMATCH. A lot of other terms I can think of that would be more appropriate.

As it stands, I saw the pop-up, closed it, try and check news which of course didn't work. Had a few rare souls, dropped them and it said I got 50 fragments. Cool, shouldn't be too hard to get. Buy more rare souls, drop them and I get another 90. Sacrifice and a few more give me 40 additional frags. Check my fragments screen, I show 100 frags for the new buzz. No kids, so I'm not familiar with new math, but I think there's a problem with it.

Zapathusara
09-03-2017, 07:47 PM
It's hard for me to say something. That's the level of disapointement I have.

Let's just see if the event should be frags from only rare souls, or they planned something else. But it's hard to believe. The devs don't have credit eot me any more (Michelle still does <3).

What happened with the team that made the Navigator Soul plus PvP week? The eddie 5* event? The future of events looked good back in the days. Now even the anniversary was a bit low. No The Trooper, no more pvp week. Farm some toon events become all about new ones or lame ones (even for newer players).

I'm tired. I don't like writing this kind of posts. I gone away from foruns partially cuz that sad/angry tone. We keep playing cuz it's routine, second nature. But I was off pvp last week (something I thought never would happen). Don't now how this week pans off. Let's see wamhat devs have to say this time.

Mizrael
09-03-2017, 08:01 PM
The alternative is to write a new version behind the scenes with manageable code. Then do a major update. Probably not going to happen, but it's a nice dream...

i have been dreaming of "LOTB 2" ever since NF took over and it became obvious that they have no clue what they are doing.

Maiden should contact some jrpg studio (best would be Square enix :D ) and start a new game! imagine a bug free game where talismans scale off of the total stats not the base! that would make everyones characters more unique and bring back sense into talismans like ivory and iron (and all 3 subpars). you could create endless combinations of stat mix-matching to get the best combos out of your characters. REGULAR fun events every week,new toons,new content,....

Oh the wasted potential this game HAD...let's keep on dreaming!

LandCrusher70
09-03-2017, 08:06 PM
What you did see (if your case is like mine) is a splash screen telling you that the event had started, and you then proceeded to play in good faith in an effort to earn the advertised character.

...the fragments they earned simply disappeared into the ether.
That about sums it up.

Jofer16
09-03-2017, 08:16 PM
i have been dreaming of "LOTB 2" ever since NF took over and it became obvious that they have no clue what they are doing.

Maiden should contact some jrpg studio (best would be Square enix :D ) and start a new game! imagine a bug free game where talismans scale off of the total stats not the base! that would make everyones characters more unique and bring back sense into talismans like ivory and iron (and all 3 subpars). you could create endless combinations of stat mix-matching to get the best combos out of your characters. REGULAR fun events every week,new toons,new content,....

Oh the wasted potential this game HAD...let's keep on dreaming!

Yes please! Whoever runs Maidens licensing must be happy with the $$ NFs carrots on a stick bring in. The thing they don't understand is with the potential of this game, ran by a dev team with skills (stability, quality content, a PvP point system that isn't bass ackwards) it'd push the top grossing list. Makes me want to punch Eddie in the face for selling out lol Where's the passion nowadays?

Mizrael
09-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Yes please! Whoever runs Maidens licensing must be happy with the $$ NFs carrots on a stick bring in. The thing they don't understand is with the potential of this game, ran by a dev team with skills (stability, quality content, a PvP point system that isn't bass ackwards) it'd push the top grossing list. Makes me want to punch Eddie in the face for selling out lol Where's the passion nowadays?

So true!!!

Jofer16
09-03-2017, 09:12 PM
So true!!!

Truth is my specialty, although it brings me many enemies unfortunately. Maybe some day the devs will get a clue or be replaced, we need a hero!

https://youtu.be/bWcASV2sey0

Saigrim
09-04-2017, 01:28 AM
Hopefully NF isn't the sort of company to completely screw their player-base over...

I laughed.

They definitely have never learned the phrase "a happy customer is a paying customer".

I'd also throw out a warning to every one burning through their resources, allowance, parents credit cards, credit debt they can't afford, whatever it is on these crappy so called events. People chase this crap because it is supposedly limited. Yeah, right. Just like the talismans that ended up in the market for a pittance a couple months later. In the meantime they are actually going to drop something actually worth a shit, like a new Eddie, and then the complaints will roll in about how they were duped into wasting everything prior.

Show some restraint people. Make them reward you for your money and resources. Only then will this shit change.

And I'll say it again, Nodding Frog. Got more money for you. I've spent less on real online games in a years time, so I know I've been fair to you. But you want more? Fine. Where's my quid pro quo?

MoonShadow
09-04-2017, 10:39 AM
So, no news from the NF HQ.... what's happening with the event, anyways?? I've got 50 + 5 + 5 fragments for the new toon, after sending to the BoS three rare souls right after the saturday night reset... now it seems I have only 20 frags... it doesn't make sense.

Silentknight
09-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Very 1st post! If u have a problem contact support. Obviously NF doesn't have the brains to figure out one post could stop a lot of support tickets so flood em with complaints!

Blacksteel
09-04-2017, 02:00 PM

A resounding Yes!, a smarter developer would be raking in so much more $, players would fully enjoy the experience and even be happy to pay for it.
I know many of us did happily pay before realizing the type of sweet talking company NF is and that we are not supporting the band as much because NF is not doing a good job of the resources we give them.
NF cashes in then ignores the community on the most basic, obvious and requested aspects, issues that would be a priority to any other Dev, for so long that there is no excuse, they really need to put their act together.

Show some restraint people. Make them reward you for your money and resources. Only then will this shit change.
And as Saigrim better said: I've spent less (time and money) on any other game in a years time, so I know I've been fair to you. But you want more? Fine. Where's my quid pro quo?

Mizrael
09-04-2017, 05:10 PM
So...any word from the Devs? The fragments still show in the book and i have managed to save up 4 rare souls since yesterday. i'm ready to pop them in,get my 4 5*s and 4x50 fragments,cash in the rescuer and do an ultimate sacrifice to get 40 G/A souls to drop my missing valks,VHE and the prisoner...

But i would hate to get the warrior Valk and see her turn into an ox cultist and get no fragments...

slauki
09-04-2017, 07:57 PM
So...any word from the Devs? The fragments still show in the book and i have managed to save up 4 rare souls since yesterday. i'm ready to pop them in,get my 4 5*s and 4x50 fragments,cash in the rescuer and do an ultimate sacrifice to get 40 G/A souls to drop my missing valks,VHE and the prisoner...

But i would hate to get the warrior Valk and see her turn into an ox cultist and get no fragments...

i wrote to the support and got this answer.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Our team is aware of this issue, and are currently working on solving the data mismatch bug that occurred while the event was live (the event is not active at this time). We hope to have this solved soon.

I will be in contact with you again by Wednesday Sept 6 regarding compensation for your Rescuer Fragments. Thank you for your patience while we work!

Best regards,
Michelle

Michelle rocks, had several contacts with her during the last year, and she was always very polite, helpfull and professional.

Mizrael
09-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Our team is aware of this issue, and are currently working on solving the data mismatch bug that occurred while the event was live (the event is not active at this time). We hope to have this solved soon.

I will be in contact with you again by Wednesday Sept 6 regarding compensation for your Rescuer Fragments. Thank you for your patience while we work!

Best regards,
Michelle

Michelle rocks, had several contacts with her during the last year, and she was always very polite, helpfull and professional.

Thanks Slauki. guess i'll wait with those souls then.

And yes. Michelle is indeed a person at the right spot. She has helped me with my lock ups and lost data in the past as well. wish the rest of the team would be so great at what they are doing...

bort
09-04-2017, 08:27 PM

Hello,

Best regards,
Michelle

Ok, but how do they plan to compensate everyone? Are they going to do it individually (ie, replace what you lost/give you equivalent) or a blanket reward to everyone? Is it going to be automatic or do we have to write support?

I did not lose as much as some people (ie, I didn't use ironite to buy souls that disappeared), but I did lose souls (plus shards) and end up with neither the shards nor the toons it listed.

Additionally, since losing those souls, I have not turned in any other souls in fear of losing those too. That alone should be enough for a blanket reward to all players for sticking with the game despite it losing functionality.

Amarthir
09-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Ok, but how do they plan to compensate everyone? Are they going to do it individually (ie, replace what you lost/give you equivalent) or a blanket reward to everyone? Is it going to be automatic or do we have to write support?

I did not lose as much as some people (ie, I didn't use ironite to buy souls that disappeared), but I did lose souls (plus shards) and end up with neither the shards nor the toons it listed.

Additionally, since losing those souls, I have not turned in any other souls in fear of losing those too. That alone should be enough for a blanket reward to all players for sticking with the game despite it losing functionality.

I'd be okay with either a full ironite refund, or maybe we should be able to convert our rescuer fragments into eternal fragments, like 5 rescuer fragments for 5 eternal fragments, that would surely make me forget about this mess.

mjmxiii
09-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Pretty lame and big time fuck up far as I'm concerned. Opened up rare souls and got shit on, while other folks get to have that blue turd in their collection. Don't even want the fuckin thing at this point... was actually gonna buy that pack and when I went to the store to do it, shit was gone and damnit I'm glad it was... checked forum and saw this post about data mismatch. Lame.

NF, you guys are really missing the boat more than ever lately. Get your shit together! Maybe that's the games way of telling you guys that this thing needs fixing, REAL BAD! How is any kind of comps gonna fix all the bad vibes from long term players bouncing after devoting a year in support of your team? Just really disappointing guys...

Purplepixii
09-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Threads like this make me sad. I hate them.

NF we're hardcore Maiden fans. You're bringing their product to us in a new, playable format. But it's BROKEN.

This is not good for Maiden. Or Maiden fans. And definitely not good for NF.

Makes me so sad.

This game could be so much better.

:(

Mizrael
09-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Don't you guys find this atmosphere a bit awkward? :P

i've missed the whole unexpected event,since there was no splash screen in my version (luckily).
But then i see a few strange posts about people getting different chars from souls and NF pulling something out before it has been put in...

Now this period of radio silence from the devs (i hope they didn't mass jump off the roof...I know that you guys fucked up big time again, but it's still just a game! don't do it!)...

just aaaaaaawkward!

MrFreeze
09-05-2017, 08:37 PM
They probably took a long weekend. I'm pretty sure Monday was a holiday in Canada too. As much as they should respond anyway, I probably wouldn't if I was in their shoes. I'd finish my vacation and deal with it when I was back on the clock.

I'm guessing they'll have this back up by the end of the week. I just hope there's some kind of increased drop rate for rare souls, otherwise I don't see me getting this guy.

druid138
09-05-2017, 08:48 PM
They probably took a long weekend. I'm pretty sure Monday was a holiday in Canada too. As much as they should respond anyway, I probably wouldn't if I was in their shoes. I'd finish my vacation and deal with it when I was back on the clock.

I'm guessing they'll have this back up by the end of the week. I just hope there's some kind of increased drop rate for rare souls, otherwise I don't see me getting this guy.

Sounds about right. I'm sure they're waiting to get the full 100% solution before giving any updates.

If you really want the character, you could take advantage of the delay by farming LoL for Regular Souls that can get turned into Rare Souls at the altar. I also still see the occasional Rare Soul drop from LoL - got one last night, in fact.

bort
09-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Thought I'd chime in on this one.

I'm a software developer, so I can empathize with NF to some extent.

They've recognized that there was a problem that made it into Production (ie, our devices). They retracted the build that caused the problem (or released a quick update solving the issue), but the damage done still remains.

What they don't want to do is give any community contact beyond "we've recognized that there was a problem and that we are fixing it. You will hear from us soon".

Repeated harassment via the forums will not change this - in fact, an early, incorrect response will only make this situation worse, so they want to make sure that they have everything solved before they come back to us with any answer.

We will hear from them, and be sure - they're going to give us some form of compensation for the damage that was done. What will remain to be seen, but it will be something.

That said - NF, you really need to give an official statement that directs your users (ie, us) to when the official resolution is expected to be announced.

I'm aware you have stated that "Due to a data mismatch an incomplete version of the Undead Rescuer fragment event began 1 day earlier than intended. We have stopped the event for now and are currently working on a solution for this issue. If we can't find a solution we will be contacting the community via Facebook and the forums for compensation. Apologies for any confusion this has caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can."

However, that was last week. You really need to give further updates regarding issues that persist for this amount of time, even if the message is devoid of meaningful content. A quick "friday update" to let us know that you're making progress and expect to make another announcement next week would be an easy method to foster continual contact with your playerbase over a particularly nasty issue. A step further would be perhaps to have a list of statements that you're authorized to give.

...While i'm here, giving software tips, howabout opening up a public facing Jira or some such so we can report and view progress on bugs? That would not only be neat, it would be super useful.

Askora
09-05-2017, 09:23 PM

You're probably right about the long weekend. Would have been sensible for that to be mentioned in the post saying the event was on hold, but this is NF after all. That would have given people more of a timeline as to an expected resolution.

With the various reports of incorrect characters being added, missing fragments, etc. I'm sure it's a mess trying to find a solution that is going to appease the majority. I actually expected some form of statement today, even if it was nothing more than to reassure us they were working to address it. Obviously, I never learn. :D

druid138
09-05-2017, 09:36 PM
If you really want the character, you could take advantage of the delay by farming LoL for Regular Souls that can get turned into Rare Souls at the altar. I also still see the occasional Rare Soul drop from LoL - got one last night, in fact.

A player should be able to do about 20 LoL VIII-X runs per day without spending any Ironite on SoT refills, while still playing all 50 Troopers and all 8 Skull Quests. It should actually be a bit more than that, since I didn't factor in SoT rewards from daily achievements or from victories. I did assume that the non-LoL and non-SQ battles were on a map that took only 4 SoT.

288 SoT per day = 44 for 8 SQs + 152 for 19 LoL runs + 92 for 23 other (4 SoT) battles

Amarthir
09-05-2017, 09:39 PM
I still like my idea about being able to convert the rescuer fragments into eternal fragments, and I mean a full 5=5 convert, not 5=1, that would sure make me forget this ever happened ;)

MrFreeze
09-05-2017, 10:14 PM

That's what I've been doing but I'd be surprised if it's enough to get 200. Maybe though, we'll see what happens with this thing.

druid138
09-05-2017, 10:27 PM
That's what I've been doing but I'd be surprised if it's enough to get 200. Maybe though, we'll see what happens with this thing.

Good luck! Who knows, maybe NF gives us 100 starter fragments or something . . .

BonFire
09-06-2017, 12:53 AM
How do you convert regular souls?

druid138
09-06-2017, 01:41 AM
How do you convert regular souls?

I just meant to redeem them and then Sacrifice the resulting characters. A stack of 99 Regular Souls usually gives me a few Rare Souls, sometimes >5 if I get really lucky.

DaveMurray
09-06-2017, 07:28 AM
Still nothing..?

Liebhild
09-06-2017, 02:45 PM
They could give Buzz Lightyear to everyone (and in the next downgrade they could nerf him to uselessness :-) )

Thedarkness
09-06-2017, 03:48 PM
A player should be able to do about 20 LoL VIII-X runs per day without spending any Ironite on SoT refills, while still playing all 50 Troopers and all 8 Skull Quests. It should actually be a bit more than that, since I didn't factor in SoT rewards from daily achievements or from victories. I did assume that the non-LoL and non-SQ battles were on a map that took only 4 SoT.

288 SoT per day = 44 for 8 SQs + 152 for 19 LoL runs + 92 for 23 other (4 SoT) battles

I dont know if anybody noticed, but the 80 SoT limit works out to a full refill every 6.66 hours. Just another of the cool Maiden easter eggs that was originally built into this game. I agree they have lost all meaning at this point though

Silentknight
09-06-2017, 04:11 PM
I dont know if anybody noticed, but the 80 SoT limit works out to a full refill every 6.66 hours. Just another of the cool Maiden easter eggs that was originally built into this game. I agree they have lost all meaning at this point though
Hahaha, nice!

Askora
09-06-2017, 07:14 PM
So, reading through all this. Slauki was told by Michelle they'd be in touch by today about compensation. Still no other word on it, and the long weekend is long past. Sparton has made a couple of posts, but nothing to even hint at whether they're doing anything regarding the botched event.

Epic fail on customer relations! Makes it seem the NF solution is ignore it and it will go away. People have spent both real and virtual currency and deserve far better than this.

Leviathan
09-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your patience. We have just posted some more details on the Undead Rescuer event. You can find that here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8846-Undead-Rescuer-Event-Update