PDA

View Full Version : just got my second vampire hunter eddie...

generationswine
09-05-2017, 12:39 AM
yeah, so that just happened. i see all these posts about people not being able to get assasin 5*****s, and i just got ANOTHER vampire hunter. legendary soul, tbh i'm blown away. i just thought it was so wild i might as well post it. keep him? sacrifice? i dunno what to do.

Blacksteel
09-05-2017, 12:48 AM
Unless you want to collect them or use 2 for different build purposes, I think it's just good for BBQ, probably you want to level him up before sacrificing for added value if you choose to go that way.

Amarthir
09-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Or you could donate him to my cause haha, nah but congrats on the luck, I still haven't pulled VHE yet although he's at the top of my list right now. Him and Wrath, but I'll snag my 4th eternal soul this saturday so hopefully he'll be in it and I'll have completed my eternal set without any dupes. But I'm expecting to get a dupe since you know, there's a 75% chance of getting any of the other 3. But in this sense, I might be able to sacrifice the original for higher essence because they've all been sharded, having the dupe replace the original. Or I'll just save them all until I can do alot of really big sacrifices,

bort
09-05-2017, 01:09 AM
I've gotten Rainmaker three times. No cyborg or VHE though

Nicko
09-05-2017, 01:21 AM
Really weird. I did a level 6 sacrifice tonight - got 18 GA souls - and feom them a VHE

Sharded him up for another level 6 - 15 GA souls - yet another VHE

Cycle ended with 2 skillshards...but was surprised when I came to the forum and saw your post.

Seems to be raining VHEs

generationswine
09-05-2017, 01:57 AM
update: tossed him in the pit and got 5 GA souls. 3 ***s and then: aces high eddie AND rainmaker eddie. totally worth it.

kkkreg5
09-05-2017, 02:00 AM
It really does seem like these characters come in cycles. The other day there was a run on Prisoners. A few days later, Mystic Eddies... I think last week, it was Gunner Corrupt Rescuers...

Blacksteel
09-05-2017, 03:27 AM
update: tossed him in the pit and got 5 GA souls. 3 ***s and then: aces high eddie AND rainmaker eddie. totally worth it.

Wohoo!, it's great to see that you got something good out of a few souls for a change, those are very nice Eddies.
Cheers!

mjmxiii
09-05-2017, 07:25 AM
yeah, so that just happened. i see all these posts about people not being able to get assasin 5*****s, and i just got ANOTHER vampire hunter. legendary soul, tbh i'm blown away. i just thought it was so wild i might as well post it. keep him? sacrifice? i dunno what to do.
Hold on to him! Sparton has mentioned different team compositions in the past that may include multiple Eddies on one team... that dupe could come in handy some day

PaquitoChep
09-05-2017, 07:37 AM
I get two rainmaker, got them on the same week during the IV tier event, that's why i get many souls, one with legendary soul an the other with GA soul, definitely keep it. No the same luck on Vampier Hunter Eddie, congrats