PDA

View Full Version : I'm not leaving!

Fudjo
09-05-2017, 05:51 PM
I like this game. I have an hour train ride to and from work every day. During that train ride, I get to watch my little monsters bonk other monsters on the head. There are enough different monsters to keep me entertained. I get to listen to Iron Maiden while I do it. Seems good.

Browno
09-05-2017, 07:00 PM
I like this game. I have an hour train ride to and from work every day. During that train ride, I get to watch my little monsters bonk other monsters on the head. There are enough different monsters to keep me entertained. I get to listen to Iron Maiden while I do it. Seems good.

Awesome!
Fun to see a fresh new post with a positive attitude towards the game :)

slauki
09-05-2017, 08:03 PM
thank you very much man, yeah every positivity is very welcome.
i'm not going anywhere too, what prolly means that i'm a braindead moron, but well who cares :P

and if we see it in the long run, the game is much better than months ago, with new features, and events.

yeah we enough threads about all the mess out there, so we can also have a few ones that focus on the good sides of the game.

druid138
09-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I'm here for the long haul too. A little optimism flashed in my wife's eyes when I told her about all the long-term players leaving. But, I told her not to get her hopes up.

BonFire
09-05-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm sticking around for now. Finally getting missions done for LoL. I'll probably take a break after my next Eternal Soul if it turns out to be a dupe instead of Clair. Man, it's a pain. I want to lower my troopers down to 40 because that's a good number, but there's so many people that stuck around that I gotta remember who it was so I don't delete them. Even if they are on extended break too.