PDA

View Full Version : Child of the Damned (Warrior class)

BillLion
08-15-2016, 05:34 PM
I was surprised to see no thread for this character, so I figured I'd kick it off.

Basic Ability:
Oblivion

Deals physical damage to a single target
20% chance to seal an enemy's skill
Damage increases the higher the enemy's max HP

Power Ability
Furious Charge

Gives physical charge to all allies
Physical charge doubles the effectiveness of the next physical damage ability used

Passive:
Shadow

Gain an extra turn when you kill an enemy

Yesterday, I completed Underworld on Madness and drew a Child of the Damned from my legendary soul. I was super pumped because I needed a powerful DPS ally on my team.

So what do you guys think of this character? How do you maximize his build?

Seems pretty straight forward -all red talismans. Am I missing something. Perhaps which type may make a difference?

Stormseye
08-15-2016, 05:49 PM
I have a couple of troopers with this guy and he is a beast of a finsiher. Lemme look up their builds but I generally do this format with him.

SE - AoE Attack
Pharaoh Spirit AoE attack or heal/attack
Children of the damned to finishanything left standing since his proc for extra turn after kill, I usually dont have a round two...

Just checked them and one is
2 Guardian Fierce
2 Strength Fierce
2 Piercing Fierce

the other build if 6 Strength Fierce.

Nekroliun
08-15-2016, 06:07 PM
I just pulled him a couple of minutes ago and an angel of pain from 2 rare souls, (best luck evaaaaa) trying to get carriage rider, hes so powerful, i got him equipped with 3 explosive shield talisman a burning talisman and 2 4* strength fierce, yes ik not the best build, actually shit build, i need a place where u can get strength fierce, cant find them anywhere...

Stormseye
08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Farm Ailing on normal only they drop like candy

BillLion
08-15-2016, 07:26 PM
I have a couple of troopers with this guy and he is a beast of a finsiher. Lemme look up their builds but I generally do this format with him.

SE - AoE Attack
Pharaoh Spirit AoE attack or heal/attack
Children of the damned to finishanything left standing since his proc for extra turn after kill, I usually dont have a round two...

Just checked them and one is
2 Guardian Fierce
2 Strength Fierce
2 Piercing Fierce

the other build if 6 Strength Fierce.

Thanks for sharing that!

Currently I have equipped him with 4 strength (fierce) and 2 guardian (fierce) talismans.

I also have several allies with him as their lead, so I've always enjoyed using him

Nekroliun
08-15-2016, 07:47 PM
Oh... So stupid... Its obvious...