PDA

View Full Version : Stacks in Book of Souls

druid138
09-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Usually, new Souls get added to an existing <99 Soul stack, rather than starting a new stack. This is nice, because it facilitates redeeming multiple Souls at a time, which maximizes Sacrifice efficiency, especially when a roster is full. (I can explain what I mean by efficiency if needed.)

However, it appears that new Souls that come from Fragments don't follow this convention and instead begin a new stack.

Devs - would it be possible to change that?

Patrice-1201
09-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Usually, new Souls get added to an existing <99 Soul stack, rather than starting a new stack. This is nice, because it facilitates redeeming multiple Souls at a time, which maximizes Sacrifice efficiency, especially when a roster is full. (I can explain what I mean by efficiency if needed.)

However, it appears that new Souls that come from Fragments don't follow this convention and instead begin a new stack.

Devs - would it be possible to change that?

It's worse it happens to all souls. Today I earned 10 souls from LOL and they were spread in two stacks of 5. I also have one Rare Soul that constantly detached itself from the stack of Rare Souls: I had 19 and the next time i visit the book of souls I have 18 and 1, I cash in the single Rare and now have 17 and 1...

Silentknight
09-05-2017, 07:17 PM
Works sometimes but not others. Right now I have 2x99 + 1x2 reg souls. Have seen them spread out too tho. Also have 2 single eternals. Imo, very small bug compared to the rest of em! But yeah Druid, I get where ur coming from.

druid138
09-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Interesting that it's more widespread than I was thinking. But, now that you mention it, another thing that annoys me is when I "Use 10" from a <99 stack, but they end up coming out of a 99 stack. Not the biggest deal, but annoying nonetheless.

Kardas
09-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Yeah, it annoys me to no end that souls from fragments do not stack.
They can also do weird things sometimes. Like, I've dropped a bunch of Legendaries together once, and it eventually showed the legendary soul icon but an x0 message under it. Didn't like where that was going so I decided to force close and try again another time.

druid138
09-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Didn't like where that was going so I decided to force close and try again another time.

Ha, that's a good philosophy!