PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited revenge bug in pvp

MrFreeze
09-06-2017, 12:28 AM
Since tonight's reset I've noticed my revenges clearing themselves. What I mean is, I revenged a couple higher ranked players. Then I went to the attack screen and fought a couple battles. When I returned to the defense screen, the option to revenge the same players was available again. I went to the battle screen and it seemed like it'd work. I didn't actually go through with it and try to revenge someone twice though since that'd be a dick move.

DaveMurray
09-06-2017, 07:30 AM
It happens from time to time for the last 4 months now.

MrFreeze
09-06-2017, 11:07 AM
Yikes!? This is the first time I've seen it. I'm on iOS so I don't see as many bugs and crashes as some do, but they still happen. This is a first for me though. It could get confusing if not entirely sober.

slauki
09-06-2017, 03:11 PM
happend a few times for me too, but i was never able to revenge more than twice per day. so not that big of a deal.

PerthEddie
09-06-2017, 03:22 PM
I am on iOS and have seen this a few times over the last few months

Silentknight
09-06-2017, 03:34 PM
happend a few times for me too, but i was never able to revenge more than twice per day. so not that big of a deal.

Same here, 2x max, heh heh heh!

MrFreeze
09-06-2017, 10:20 PM

Oh yeah. I wasn't even thinking about the two revenge limit. Like I said, not entirely sober.

PaquitoChep
09-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Happening to me since yesterday, today get worst, and it's not only for the players i had fought before, this ones are different.

Also when you get revenge, you can battle over and over again the same player, the BATTLE button, don't go disable

Really affecting me, hope it solve soon