PDA

View Full Version : Crazypants going casual

Crazypants
09-06-2017, 03:13 AM
Switchin to casual. No guarantee of daily badges from me anymore. Replace if you need to. Whether to keep me or cut me respect to all my Troopers. Ill still be around but Im done with this game being part of my daily routine.

https://youtu.be/FjV8SHjHvHk

druid138
09-06-2017, 03:22 AM
Damn it! Another one? I hate to see it, but I understand. I'll keep you on for a bit, in case you decide to come back full-time.

thealchemist
09-06-2017, 05:39 AM
I fully understand your decision. I've had a few leave and I haven't bothered to replace them as getting through 50 troopers each day is too much. As I don't need to replace you I'll likely keep you on board and send some badges casually here and there. Thanks for being a strong troopers pretty much since I joined the board.

Inishmore
09-06-2017, 07:21 AM
Not another. Sad to see you go (casual). Anyhow your spot is safe for now.

GotN
09-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Totally understanding here too. I have not replaced quitting zdm, tom and another non forum trooper in august due to too much time effort of the game. Will keep you of course cause you're a great trooper!

osiris0000
09-06-2017, 07:24 PM
I understand you ex-trooper. Because i am one of the casuals atm.

Doing daily SQs, trying to participate events (got blue chick and buzz), getting my weekly eternal fragments and skillshard from arena store (getting dupe Eternals is becoming more and more motivation killer) - that's it.

I don't have motivation to go through all 50 and Powerslave farming everyday. But still try to do as much as i can, if i feel like it.

A game should not be a duty, should be something fun. So, it is good to draw the line. Wish you the best!

Tridimensionale
09-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Ok Crazy, thanks for the heads up

MrFreeze
09-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Everyone's going to be casual if they don't do something about this trooper issue soon. I don't even play BNW anymore because I'm busy using up my SoT running troopers.

You got the "power" to break this addiction!

https://youtu.be/bEoR6F-mLmY

Nicko
09-07-2017, 03:10 AM
Yup - time commitment is significant so completely understand.

I know a few of my Troopers like Canyptian, Osiris, and Tom greatly reduced their Troopers to eliminate the hassle but are still really reliable providing badges to the few they kept.

May want to consider this so both you and your Troopers benefit.

Crazypants
09-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Honestly the only thing I want from this game is to not play it. The last couple events have completely burnt me out. I'm going out of town to see Alice Cooper and then The Iron Maidens a few days later and I can guarantee Im not going to touch this game while gone. After I get back Ill play here and there but if your looking for a daily player to send you badges I'm not the one, please replace!

druid138
09-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Honestly the only thing I want from this game is to not play it. The last couple events have completely burnt me out. I'm going out of town to see Alice Cooper and then The Iron Maidens a few days later and I can guarantee Im not going to touch this game while gone. After I get back Ill play here and there but if your looking for a daily player to send you badges I'm not the one, please replace!

Hey man, enjoy the shows and the free time! I'll go ahead and replace you, but let me know if you ever come back full-time.

Tridimensionale
09-09-2017, 09:04 AM
I'm going out of town to see Alice Cooper and then The Iron Maidens a few days later

Wow i really envy you there ! Have fun !

T-Man
09-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Understood, and best to you man. Can't blame you.

I didn't mind playing my troopers while on vacation. It's easy enough to auto play. Taking a break from the arena felt good, and made the game far less time consuming.