PDA

View Full Version : Undead Rescuer Event Update

Leviathan
09-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Good afternoon!

Thank you everyone for your patience while we worked to solve the problem that occurred with the Undead Rescuer event last weekend.

We will be relaunching the event again in the next few days. If you collected Rescuer Fragments during the 3 hours the event was live, please hold on to these, as you’ll need them when we turn the event back on.

As a show of appreciation for your support and understanding, please accept this gift of 150 Ironite.

1) Please force quit the game (if you are currently playing) before you claim your gift

2) Click this link to claim your gift NOW (link/code expires Sept 30 11:55pm PDT): https://tinyurl.com/yb4a3u6f

Some players with specific Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link. If this is happening to you, please enter the following code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite: R3GMK-R8SPQ-ZA6GV

**You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast installed on your device to receive this gift

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the upcoming event or the issues that occurred Saturday night, please contact the support team using the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

slauki
09-06-2017, 08:37 PM
thank you for the heads up but:
people blew 10-20 souls more than necessary and got screwed a lot with false drops and disappearing fragments.
personally i think they should get at lest 350 ironite (half a soul pack) as compensation or something like that.

don't wanna be ungreatfull, but this was a really big screw up even for NF and i feel the compensation isn't making it much better...so the ones who didn't participate get rewarded with 150 ironite the ones who got screwed by the event got screwed a little less right now. makes not that much sense for me.

sorry but really not a fan of this solution....

Askora
09-06-2017, 08:54 PM
thank you for the heads up but:
people blew 10-20 souls more than necessary and got screwed a lot with false drops and disappearing fragments.
personally i think they should get at lest 350 ironite (half a soul pack) as compensation or something like that.

don't wanna be ungreatfull, but this was a really big screw up even for NF and i feel the compensation isn't making it much better...so the ones who didn't participate get rewarded with 150 ironite the ones who got screwed by the event got screwed a little less right now. makes not that much sense for me.

sorry but really not a fan of this solution....

I second this opinion. Even though a few cases likely warrant even more compensation than 350 ironite. The 150 still seems like a slap in the face.

druid138
09-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Not speaking for devs here, obviously, but I would submit my specific case to Support if I felt like my situation was not remedied by this (e.g., if Fragments disappeared or something).

For the record, I was 100% unaffected by this issue.

Amarthir
09-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Well I got about a tenth of the ironite I blew last weekend so that's.... something. Anyways it might be enough to finish the soul so we'll see. Hopefully the event will be for, like a week or something, that way more people have a better chance of getting him.

GotN
09-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Those 150 made my ironites 666. Must be a sign. Now looking a bit forward to this soon relaunched event.

Leviathan
09-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Hi Slauki,

If you experienced an issue while the event was live, please contact the support team with details regarding your situation. Thanks!

satani
09-07-2017, 01:29 PM
well, the event should have started last saturday?
I was thrilled about a second event coming, yet i was glad once i read, that the event got postponed due to errors, because that gave me time to gather some ironite, which will be needed for getting the Magus undead rescuer.
As i spent most of the ironite on BNW souls which gave me nothing in return and spent most of the gathered ironite afterwards in refills to get the blue valkyre, which i did, yet then i was down to nearly zero ironite on both accounts and thought, if the fragments for this next character drop from rare souls - from what i read in the announcements - it seemed impossible for me to get him.

Once i checked nickos account and saw his final stats, i made him a must-have for my team - maybe not replacing my wrath or corrupt harpy in PVP, but good for PVE/BNW.
the 150 ironite is a welcome gift and i'm looking forward to the event, as i'm slowly, but steady gathering ironite and stack characters aside for sacrifice to get enough souls to get him.

Heavy1974
09-07-2017, 01:49 PM
It would be nice if you could give us a more concrete date for the start of the event (Leviathan / Sparton / Kaz ... anyone ?)

and thanx for the 150s. much appreciated.

Witkacy
09-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Good evening, everyone :)

Well... Not have been affected personally for obvious reasons (thanks God), yet I do think that only proper way to get out this mess which was caused by NF incompetence (once again) and save some face by them is to provide full and fair compensation regarding calculated to place ONE AND EVERY player in the same position as they've been in had the mistake not commited... Compensation should cover every loss of WASTED: resources, rare souls, legendary souls, every each of fragments and so characters used to sacrifice in good will... In other words: EVERYTHING should be returned as it was before the event has started...

Then some could talk about the ''gifts'' - 150 ironites = x5 refills seems to me quite insulting amount, though...

Cheers,

W