PDA

View Full Version : Shaolindo your defense is bugged

Ezz
09-07-2017, 02:41 PM
3 times this week when facing your team your Wrath has revived and then attacked my team. When he attacks he misses my team and then the game hangs up requiring a force quit.
I've attacked 160 times this week with no other crashes/freezes on any other teams.
Wanted to give you a heads up.

Silentknight
09-07-2017, 04:40 PM
3 times this week when facing your team your Wrath has revived and then attacked my team. When he attacks he misses my team and then the game hangs up requiring a force quit.
I've attacked 160 times this week with no other crashes/freezes on any other teams.

Lmao! What is this posed 2 accomplish? Other than guaranteeing it'll never get changed now! Doesn't make sense considering it's a carbon copy of Nicko's idea! Only thing he's good at! Ezz, wasn't it u who had the bugged 2 shit d in the early weeks & yanked it? Morals, integrity, ethics, a conscience, class...call it what u want...some have it, some don't!

Shaolin85london
09-07-2017, 05:38 PM

Hi mate, thanks for the heads up. I ll change it asap, don't worry.

Shaolin85london
09-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Lmao! What is this posed 2 accomplish? Other than guaranteeing it'll never get changed now! Doesn't make sense considering it's a carbon copy of Nicko's idea! Only thing he's good at! Ezz, wasn't it u who had the bugged 2 shit d in the early weeks & yanked it? Morals, integrity, ethics, a conscience, class...call it what u want...some have it, some don't!

Moana whats your problem, just explain it to me or shut up. Anything in arena is a copycat of the winning team assets, such as example the purple Valkyrie with gunner dog. And before that ssd with mummy and so on. Then what do you expect from?

I ll tell u an other time in a polite way. I won't accept any other shit on me concerning the complaints about my past behaviour here, otherwise I ll pay you off with the same value, and if that wouldn't be enough I ll report your infamous words on me and let see what happens next. I don't permit you or any one else to talk shit on me. And before u call out my behavior with jofer and gmac, that's over, it's past, not present, not real time. Hope u got it.

Ezz
09-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Hi mate, thanks for the heads up. I ll change it asap, don't worry.

Thanks man, not sure if others were seeing it as well but figured I would let u know.

Shaolin85london
09-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Thanks man, not sure if others were seeing it as well but figured I would let u know.

I changed my defense team. Let me know if the bug occurs again. Cheers

Bradata
09-07-2017, 06:47 PM
It's not only his defense, man. All defenses with Wrath reviving have the same bug. Devs are aware of it for months but I guess they can't do nothing. It happens when Wrath is revived and it's his turn to hit, right after he hits the game freezes. I had this against Shaolin and another one I can't remember the name where GCR was the only one left and then revived Wrath, that was it for me, game freeze!

Silentknight
09-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Moana whats your problem, just explain it to me or shut up. Anything in arena is a copycat of the winning team assets, such as example the purple Valkyrie with gunner dog. And before that ssd with mummy and so on. Then what do you expect from?

I ll tell u an other time in a polite way. I won't accept any other shit on me concerning the complaints about my past behaviour here, otherwise I ll pay you off with the same value, and if that wouldn't be enough I ll report your infamous words on me and let see what happens next. I don't permit you or any one else to talk shit on me. And before u call out my behavior with jofer and gmac, that's over, it's past, not present, not real time. Hope u got it.
Hmmm, don't like it when the shoes on the other foot eh? Go run to the devs rat! Found another thing ur good at. Pretty sure they can read tho!

Shaolin85london
09-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Hmmm, don't like it when the shoes on the other foot eh? Go run to the devs rat! Found another thing ur good at. Pretty sure they can read tho!

Man do the only thing u are good at: dump yourself in the rubbish bin, before the smell of shit starts to kill everyone is around you. fuck off silentslut 🖤

Silentknight
09-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Man do the only thing u are good at: dump yourself in the rubbish bin, before the smell of shit starts to kill everyone is around you. fuck off silentslut 🖤

K, Bendio's funnier & makes more sense!

eddielucke
09-07-2017, 08:39 PM
only 4 defeats 4 insects.
it is not the defence of a specific Player but the arena to having too many bugs. 98% in an attack would be 100% without bugs

Jofer16
09-07-2017, 11:32 PM

Ah yes, the Shaolin we know and love. You can pretend for your naive fanboys all you want but some of us know a zebra can never change its stripes and be a tiger no matter how many "donations" you give to NF.

Funny how you can swear and talk shit after Levi's "oh we care about negative posts in the forums now", donations must be strong with you. A shame, thought you changed and let go of the past lol. Name drop me and I'll put you in your place.

"circus comes to town, you play the lead clown"

https://youtu.be/Fm71Khu5-Lk