PDA

View Full Version : Undead Rescuer Fragment Summoning Event - EVENT EXCLUSIVE Character

Sparton_LOTB
09-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Every basic Rare Soul you use gives you additional fragments, with guaranteed Legendary Soul Fragments and a chance for fragments to earn an event exclusive Magus Undead Rescuer!

From Sept 7th, 5 PM PT to Sept 16th, 5 PM PT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) has a chance of rewarding Rescuer Soul Fragments. When Rescuer Soul Fragments are rewarded, they will appear in bundles of 10, 20 or if you’re really lucky, 50! Once you get 200 Rescuer Soul Fragments, you can get a Rescuer Soul, which guarantees the new Magus Undead Rescuer!

The Magus Undead Rescuer joins the expanded roster of Brave New World characters as a new 4* Magus in Legacy of the Beast. It is a magic attacker which Curses all enemies at the start of battle, along with doing extremely high magic damage and will gain Invincibility if it has Regen at the start of any of its turns.

Additionally, every Rare Soul is guaranteed to give you 5 Legendary Soul Fragments. That means for every 20 Rare Souls you open, you’ll be able to trade in 100 Legendary Soul Fragments for a Legendary Soul, which guarantees a 4 to 5 star character of ANY class!

Important: The event’s fragments are only earned from using “Rare Souls”. Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Event Souls, etc will not yield fragments when used. Additionally, please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Rescuer Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Finally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss the opportunity to summon the Magus Undead Rescuer, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

The Magus Undead Rescuer debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out the Undead Rescuer’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVES

Bane (Passive)
Curse enemies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Gain Invincibility if Regen is active at the start of your turn. Cursed enemies take increased damage from all sources.

Wreck (Basic)
Deals magic damage to all enemies.
35% Chance to grant Magic Penetration to all allies for 2 turns.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25/25%
LV 4 Effect Chance +25%

Raze (Power)
Deals magic damage to a single target.
45% Chance to Remove Beneficial Effects.
Inflicts Permadeath for 2 turns.
Damage dealt increases based on your Missing HP.
LV 2/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
LV 3 Effect Chance +10%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Magus

Amarthir
09-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Well luckily the first soul I opened gave me the last 10 fragments I needed for this soul. So far he's about halfway maxed at 4 stars and he already does pretty decent damage when you pair him with holy talismans. His passive is pretty great when you have someone who does big aoe damage to do even bigger aoe damage (e.g. Navigator with chance talismans) The invincibility part activates AFTER the first turn of battle, so he doesn't start with invincibility should you give him life talismans. Overall he has great team potential.

bort
09-08-2017, 01:11 AM
I like that this event is running a full week. It gives me some confidence I will be able to get it done.

My one complaint (honest) is that the lack of notice we're given in advance (though this time we were since the whole kerfluffle) is encouraging hording behaviour.

For us poor FTP players, knowing a unique character is tied to opening rare souls, and knowing that it could happen at literally any moment only tells us that we should never open rare souls, or at the minimum keep 20 on hand just for such an occasion.

I can earn them fairly quickly - i'm up to 11 sitting around since the "event", but if it were not for the fact I knew it was going to be relaunched, I would have opened them as I got them.

Maybe in the future give us a quick sneak peak as to what the event is going to be around next time, so if it is soul-based, we can start hoarding them in advance?

GrimDusk
09-08-2017, 02:04 AM
You're kidding me, right? Buying souls for a CHANCE at a new character? Learn to program your game before you even try that kind of s***. F*** you.

Thedarkness
09-08-2017, 02:10 AM
Am I losing my mind or does this blue buzz actually have buzz lightyears face behind that polarized mask in the splash screen?

Leo_ID
09-08-2017, 07:03 AM
I had a bit of a rant earlier today and not really interested with this event.

But then I did a tier VI sacrifice which yielded 50 rare souls, cashed them, and jobs done!

1 rescuer soul
3 legendary souls (added by previously collected fragments)

satani
09-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Well, had enough ironite to buy a 10-pack on all 3 devices.
On my first account it gave me enough fragments to get a legendary soul, which dropped me the purple valkyre. Nice.
My second account i'm sure i will get him, as i'm now 160/200.

scott-5496
09-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Timed a purple vortex fill very well with a tier 5 and 6 which game me what I needed to get this one plus a pile of Legendary Souls too - mostly dupes but I did get another Warrior Undead Rescuer (Dupe), Assassin Undead Rescuer (New) and an Assassin Harpy (new). Quite a few other decent 4* dupes to sacrifice too - still no AoF (I did a few red souls separate to the event too) - pretty sure it's the one I will never get, along with Cyborg Ed.

So good timing meant nothing spent on packs. Glad to get this one and the two new assassins as well.

BonFire
09-08-2017, 10:03 AM
It would be nice if souls were half off. Or even if they spawned more than once a month from the GOld and Soul horde.

Also, does anyone else feel a tad depressed when they open a big bundle of souls and the eyes don't go red?

Cazzle
09-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Do these events drop a lot then? Only started playing less than a month ago and didn't realise I should hoard rare souls. Still trying to build my team. Have a few 4 star toons now, but mostly 3 star and lower. Can't even generate enough essence for a decent sacrifice (and I've reached my limit for spending real cash!) Today was the first time I've had a 4* character from a rare soul! Doubt I have any chance to get this guy.

Heavy1974
09-08-2017, 11:19 AM
and got him.... thanx to the delay...

satani
09-08-2017, 12:13 PM
had to sacrifice my corrupt general and my purple rescuer to get the last fragments off souls, but now i got him.
His passive seems to trigger his invincibility. Put the life regen talismans on him and this seems enough to get this. I don't own a PD or PDK to test, if this would work, too, but i guess it should.

GotN
09-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!

satani
09-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Opened 20 rare souls and got 50 fragments. So that would mean I need 80 rare souls to get a 4* char??? You can't be serious NF!!! I'm so close to quit!!!

well, i had mine in ~25 souls (10-pack bought, 2-5 souls via low tier sacrifice and skull quests and one 10-pack via high tier sacrifice. Yet opened each soul at once. My other two accounts are also 50/200 and 70/200 after 10 souls each.

kkkreg5
09-08-2017, 02:31 PM

So buying the Rescuer Pack @ $54.99 with 20 rare souls still wouldn't guarantee enough fragments for the rescuer. Seems like a rip off to me...

kkkreg5
09-08-2017, 02:34 PM
well, i had mine in ~25 souls (10-pack bought, 2-5 souls via low tier sacrifice and skull quests and one 10-pack via high tier sacrifice. Yet opened each soul at once. My other two accounts are also 50/200 and 70/200 after 10 souls each.

How do you manage 3 accounts?!!

I thought about starting over with a second but really seems like too much work!!

aXe
09-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Managed to get him after 21 souls. Got a Warrior CoTD too which I've been after for ages. On top of that the vortex fill I got from all the crap gave me enough skill shards to finally max out my Wrath. I was saving for Coalgiver but seeing as I now have several characters I really wanted, I'm going to power up their talismans instead.

druid138
09-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Managed to get him after 21 souls. Got a Warrior CoTD too which I've been after for ages. On top of that the vortex fill I got from all the crap gave me enough skill shards to finally max out my Wrath. I was saving for Coalgiver but seeing as I now have several characters I really wanted, I'm going to power up their talismans instead.

Congrats! On my end, I'm sitting at 100 Fragments after 21 Souls. There must be a lot of variance programmed into the RNG function on this one. My Legendary gave me a Red Troll. I've played this game daily since launch and got my first Red Troll only a few weeks ago. Since then, I've pulled two more. But, that's another discussion . . .

DIEDD
09-08-2017, 03:59 PM
I really do not like the direction the game is taking, apparently NF at the moment is only interested in making money. Before it was more quiet the way to ask for money but now seems to be totally desperate.
I really hope the devs realize they are doing this wrong or more players will be leaving the game.

satani
09-08-2017, 04:21 PM
How do you manage 3 accounts?!!

I thought about starting over with a second but really seems like too much work!!

Well, 2 Tablets - 2 accounts. I started the second one ~3 weeks after i started the first one. Only to boost trooper points at the beginning. That's until i got a samurai there. Now both accounts are fairly matched. I have a holder, so both tablets are side by side and so i play parrallel on both devices.
In the morning i do the low skull quests on autoplay (except the 80 and 100 lvl, where i play manual). Farming is autoplay and i keep PVP as minimum as possible, but enough to reach duellant 1. It's all just some occasional tapping - autoplay can be done while eating, even when doing something on the internet or watching a movie.
My mobile account is just recently started on my new phone (shortly before the BNW event) to see, how fast it is possible to reach good ranks and toons. There i now have 4 5* characters, icluding 2 eddies (viking and samurai), my corrupt general max sharded and and a 4* 80 gunner corrupt rescuer. May be luck of the draw, but checking 2 times a day is enough time spent to play. (i stopped time and - without troopers - it takes ~26 minutes plus maybe additional 10 for pvp to claim all daily rewards and keep in duellant 1) I think under one hour is affordable for everyone.

Blacksteel
09-08-2017, 06:18 PM

Is not only you, so far got 90 fragments out of 20 souls, and was sitting at 50 for a while.
I don't like these fragments events at all as fragments have somehow a bad drop ratio for this account, don't know if NF does profiling or what but it's always the same.
The last event barely made it after running 53/55 BNW dungeons and spending over 720 SoT (that on top of playing all my troopers everyday).
Also that thing about not even guaranteeing the character if you buy a $55 pack?, is that a bad joke!. (not that I would drop a single cent on that anyway but it's just BS).
Oh yes and 0 Red Eyes...
The only good thing has been getting about 50 legendary fragments.

Dank Brew
09-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Is not only you, so far got 90 fragments out of 20 souls, and was sitting at 50 for a while.
I don't like these fragments events at all as fragments have somehow a bad drop ratio for this account, don't know if NF does profiling or what but it's always the same.
The last event barely made it after running 53/55 BNW dungeons and spending over 720 SoT (that on top of playing all my troopers everyday).
And that thing about not even guaranteeing the character if you buy a $55 pack is a bad joke (not that I would drop a single cent on that anyway but it's just BS).

Completely agree, $55 for that is the biggest rip off i've seen to date. (I normally don't even look at the deals cause it's just depressing.)

Silentknight
09-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Usually free frags in store too! Did say they need 2 wake t f up but apu the Frog is Nodding Off!!!

Dank Brew
09-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Two hours of playing nonstop... Crappiest "rewards" i've ever got. Single talisman on skull quests, and 2* evo runes.
Couple BNW plays for only runes. Don't get me wrong, I need runes badly... But when the hell will I ever get a talisman drop from BNW???!!! I really hate complaining but it's impossible not to complain about this game lately. IMPOSSIBLE.

JJJ428
09-09-2017, 01:47 AM
I know the event isn't ideal but I don't think its that bad. If it was going to be the two day window they had before it would have been terrible, but giving us nearly two weeks I think that is plenty of time to try and get souls from the skull quests, or minor sacrifices or farming some lol which is what i plan to do to get as many regular souls as possible and hopefully turn them into some rare souls. Plus always have the 1/100 chance to get rare soul in LOL too.

This does prove no one will ever be happy, make an event too easy people gripe about it make an event that is challenging like the BNW one and people complain. I got it, have they screwed somethings up or had events that could be better sure,but it seems lately people are so pissed off outside of them making an event that said here is every character your missing and its free I think people will complain.

BG840
09-09-2017, 02:05 AM
Anyone else having strange issues with the game tonight

kkkreg5
09-09-2017, 02:07 AM
What kind BG?

BG840
09-09-2017, 02:42 AM
Bunch of different things. Items/ toons not showing up in the menus. Upgrades not saved. Using souls but not getting char. It's almost like every bug in the game is happening all at once. Very strange seeing that I've never had any issues since the maclo incident.

BG840
09-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Even some of the old server errors are showing up. Load times,freezimg up, force quit you name it it's there. Just checking to see if anyone else has got something going on.

kkkreg5
09-09-2017, 03:09 AM
Yikes!!

Got a MACL12 the other day. SK brought up issues yesterday, I think. Probably due to the "event" going on now... good luck to you. The final run tomorrow ought to be fun...

BonFire
09-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Well, got him, not without sacrificing a newborn goat though. Took two 10 soul purchases, and then about 8 rare souls on top of that.

JJJ428
09-09-2017, 03:35 PM
You guys know you don't need to get him right as event starts you have until next saturday to try and get some luck with some of the soul cache and hoard quests and sacrificie.

BonFire
09-09-2017, 04:09 PM
If the cache and horde are anything like what I've had the last couple weeks, I'd get 1 rare soul and then 24 regular souls.

JJJ428
09-10-2017, 01:03 AM
I have done 35 plus souls and still do not have enough yet. Like to see who has record for most souls dropped and still don't have him.

bort
09-10-2017, 02:03 AM
I have done 35 plus souls and still do not have enough yet. Like to see who has record for most souls dropped and still don't have him.

23 for me, I'm up to 150 fragments.

I really got to stop falling for this stuff

JJJ428
09-10-2017, 02:10 AM
I am closing in on 40 and still not there.

thealchemist
09-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Dropped 15 so far for 100 fragments and a new Wicker Man which I can't complain about.

Blacksteel
09-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Finally got him after 35'ish rare souls and a lot of sacrificing, it was going bad but then one of the souls dropped 50 fragments, yes there is such a thing as 50 from one soul and that made it possible a few souls after.
One thing to mention is 0, none, zip, nada Red Eyes, from rare souls of any color (A/G,RGB, sacrificed a lot +50 rares all in all just to get this), feels like the % somehow changed or was it just luck?...
I did complete a Legendary which resulted in a 4* ABB dup.
Makes me wonder, less red eyes but legendary fragments... profit?.

Ladyofshadow-6319
09-10-2017, 03:25 PM
I got him when I bought the package of 10 souls
Really cool toon especially his permadeath and passive that helps a lot

Silentknight
09-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Not sure y anyone is buying anything??? With NF's fuck up I farmed LOL & in 3 days had over 200 reg souls. Couple of rares even dropped! Sacrificed reg souls & between the 2 I had 20 rares...done!
Wake up people! Still a week 2 go 2!

satani
09-11-2017, 10:18 AM
now i got him on all 3 devices.
My backup device was easy to get him. (wrote before).
On my mobile, i didn't even really think about getting him. Spent a 10 soul pack and got 50 fragments the first day, that was it. Then i decided to sacrifice my Viking, i got from the BNW event souls and got enough rare souls to get the blue buzz, plus a pharaoh and a gunner golden sun, nice exchange for a viking.
The last account lacking the blue buzz was my main acccount. I was at 160/200 and had no ironite or lambs to sacrifice, so i did some gambling and sacrifice my fully sharded lv 100 navigator and warrior child - was a tier 6 sacrifice and i didn't belive my eyes: 50(!) rare souls - jackpot! Adding the fact, that each soul also gave legendary fragments, it was a piece of cace for me to get him not once, but twice, plus a second prisoner and the missing corrupt ox cultist. Now that was an evening!

Kris-0707
09-11-2017, 10:25 AM
LOL, what's the point (any benefits?) to have 3 accounts?

PerthEddie
09-11-2017, 10:29 AM
So far I have only opened 10 Rare Souls I have got from Skull Quests and a bit of Sacrifice. From those 10 I have got 20 fragments. At those rates I will need to open 100 souls. Hmm, not giving me much incentive to spend any Ironite here are you NF? :(

satani
09-11-2017, 11:03 AM
LOL, what's the point (any benefits?) to have 3 accounts?

higher chances to get some characters? There are some characters, that (yet) only dropped on one device and by the luck of the dupe - like "oh, you already got a nomad and samurai? here: get a second and third one!" while the other account has never seen one.
So i can experiment with different playstiles. While on one account i can choose between Cyborg, Eternity or Vampire Hunter, i have the Shaman, Rainmaker and Pharaoh on the other. Real benefints were only in the beginning days (where were less disconnects), as you had a guarantee feedback trooper points. Now it's just a triple chance at soul events. because on one device, you can "only" spend like 2000 hard earned (not payed) ironite to get some souls. On three devices you have the triple amount of ironite to spend and so open the triple amount of souls, thus a triple chance to get different characters.
And the game isn't that hard that you have to pay full attention. Farming is autoplay and 10-20 pvp fights (1 load in the morning, one in the evening) are enough to keep duellant 1.
And my mobile account was just for the fun:
To see, how fast you can rise with the new benefit system and how fast you can earn stuff, like recourses or ironite.
It's not difficult and i even managed to the blue rescuer on all 3 devices. (on one even three times, but that was the luck of the 50 souls drop.

Kris-0707
09-11-2017, 12:13 PM
OK fair enough if you like experimenting, but I still can't see reasonable point to spend so much time playing on 3 devices / 3 different accounts. As long you not spending £££ on all of them is fine, however, it is up to you really, I wouldn't do that tbh :)

JJJ428
09-12-2017, 01:05 AM
I love this, i dropped 40 souls and ended up stuck at 190 fragments, just dropped soul 41 boom 50 fragments just laughed so hard wasn't even mad.

PaquitoChep
09-13-2017, 11:38 AM
Its just a "chance" to get fragments? because i have dropped rare souls these days, today for example dropped 4 at the same time and get 50 fragments, this same day i dropped 1 and then 1 again, and get nothing for those

Still on 110/200, and this not was the frist time during the event that i see i don't get rescuer fragments for rare souls

DaveMurray
09-13-2017, 02:33 PM
Its just a "chance" to get fragments? because i have dropped rare souls these days, today for example dropped 4 at the same time and get 50 fragments, this same day i dropped 1 and then 1 again, and get nothing for those

Still on 110/200, and this not was the frist time during the event that i see i don't get rescuer fragments for rare souls

It's a chance to get MUR fragments and 100% to get 5 Legendary soul fragments.

bort
09-13-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm at 160 fragments right now. I feel so close but I can also feel crushing disappointment edging in

GotN
09-14-2017, 10:48 AM
I'm at 160 fragments right now. I feel so close but I can also feel crushing disappointment edging in

Don't give up man, still 2 days to go ;)
Was at 180 fragments yesterday throwing in 45 rare souls. Today threw in one... nothing...another...nothing...another...nothing... another...50 fragment...got em! Now let's see what he's good for. Btw one of those 49 rare souls also gave me Allied General, so not a bad exploit \m/

bort
09-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Don't give up man, still 2 days to go ;)
Was at 180 fragments yesterday throwing in 45 rare souls. Today threw in one... nothing...another...nothing...another...nothing... another...50 fragment...got em! Now let's see what he's good for. Btw one of those 49 rare souls also gave me Allied General, so not a bad exploit \m/

Well, through the course of this I did a tier VI sacrifice, giving me 15 GA souls, all 3*'s. I also have been doing nothing but LoL runs for sacrifice bait. I've been tracking everything, too, for other reasons, but I can tell you I've done:

31 tier 1 sacrifices, no rare souls
8 tier 2 sacrifices, 1 rare soul

I basically have nothing left to throw in the pit and have to hope the next two days give me many, many more souls than the last three. I'm at 170 right now and think thats where I'm going to stay, if I don't want to drop $100 on a mobile game.

JJJ428
09-15-2017, 01:36 AM
I have done 4 tier 6 sacrifices for this event and have gotten either G/A souls or skill shards.

Mizrael
09-15-2017, 05:42 AM
I have done 4 tier 6 sacrifices for this event and have gotten either G/A souls or skill shards.

I have had 3xG/A, once 50 rares and the last one 2 skill shards.

Pulled 4 blue Buzzes from this event...

BonFire
09-15-2017, 08:13 AM
Just as I expected. If I didn't buy 20 souls at the beginning, I wouldn't have Buzz. I've gotten maybe 3 rare souls from the cache or horde. None from Sacrifice.

T-Man
09-15-2017, 03:26 PM
Just to be clear, this ends tomorrow at reset correct?

GotN
09-15-2017, 03:42 PM
Just to be clear, this ends tomorrow at reset correct?

Correct. For Europeans that's Sunday 2 am CET.

T-Man
09-15-2017, 04:23 PM
Correct. For Europeans that's Sunday 2 am CET.

Thanks G. The plan is to hit sacrifice hard tomorrow.

T-Man
09-16-2017, 06:39 PM
I had somewhere around 300 common souls I sacrificed this morning and didnt pull a single rare soul from that! Wtf!?

Also only had a few (2 I think) rare souls drop this week. Played skull quest, and LoL levels all week. No, shards from those btw.

Had to spend the ironite, grabbed a 10 pack and got what I needed and then some to get him.

RNG Coincidence? Hmmm

Glad I got him, and hope he is worth it.

GotN
09-16-2017, 09:53 PM
Threw in rest of my rare souls today. Made a tier 4 sacrifice that brought my another 7 and bought 4 from remaining ironite. Finally threw in 69 rare souls that brought me 360 fragments, average 5.2 what's pretty good I think, 2 times 50 fragments, an allied general and felt dozens of SOL Eddies :) all in all not bad \m/