PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to the two duellists.

Fister
09-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Two hours to reset and the race for eternal looks like a close race between Nicko and gmac.

Good luck to you both. 😀

My money is on my trooper (Bi)gmac though. 😅

gmac
09-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Two hours to reset and the race for eternal looks like a close race between Nicko and gmac.

Good luck to you both. 😀

My money is on my trooper (Bi)gmac though. 😅

Thx Fister!

I pulled it off!

gmac

Nicko
09-10-2017, 12:33 AM
My money was on him too ;)

It looked like a slow day and I was traveling - so honestly thought I'd be competing with Alex and played from the airport cause I saw him stop moving - and didn't know what I was in for!

But even with my mandatory pauses getting bags, in the cab, etc - always fun to run with a master gamer like Big Mac for a while. He seemed to pause a little when I did - so even if I had the whole day - not sure it would have made a difference.

Congrats GMAC!

Fister
09-10-2017, 02:11 AM
We will never know Nicko. But gratz to both of you, and to Slauki for #3.

Only missed #10 by 5 VP. Guess I should not have stopped 10 minutes before reset. 😅

Jofer16
09-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Argh! was busy all day and didn't even notice this battle was under way, been waiting forever for Nicko's long deserved Eternal. Like week 1 flashback with us all racing, good memories of the good ole days.

Looking back now, I did walk into a store at Mall of America about an hour or two before reset and "Return of the Mack" was blasting in the store though, the universe must have been trying to tell me something lol

Congratulations to you both! Strictly speaking in terms of LotB, there are no two equals to you guys in my mind, both Kings of your craft.

And was checking out the mummy thread about quitting/taking a break. You're always welcome in F2F :) Sucks this game is a dumpster fire, I did my best starting months ago to slap some sense into the dev team, but their egos must outweigh their common sense or experience with gaming, quite unfortunate.

Congrats again!

IceManFerrar
09-10-2017, 03:01 AM
Whoohoo, well done Gmac on the 11th Eternal, and congrats to Nicko and Slauki on 2nd and 3rd. All three of my favorite forum buddies and troopers (ex-troopers rather).

Well done my friends...you guys rock. Please post the podium picture when it goes up...will love to see that one.

Cheers!

Ubajoa
09-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Wow I couldn't play all day because I was in a family reunion but I logged 5 hour left to reset and saw you guys battling, amazing!!. It looks like Gmac has tied Jofer16 in number of eternals and times in the podium. Congratulations to you both and of course to Slauki for the 3rd place well done my friend.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8529-All-week-s-arena-winners-v2-0&p=51423#post51423

Cheers!