PDA

View Full Version : Erase the game from app store

Eptapsyxos
08-15-2016, 07:47 PM
Enough with the damage on iron maidens legacy and name.
New update on iPad mini 2 iOS 9.3.2 and crash again and again again.

woodol
08-16-2016, 03:46 PM
+1
Agree with you
Too bad

Nekroliun
08-16-2016, 03:51 PM
Wanna kno something about developing games? Iz not easy. I agree that the game is really buggy right now but still, give the devs some space to work

Dutch
08-16-2016, 03:59 PM
Enough with the damage on iron maidens legacy and name.
New update on iPad mini 2 iOS 9.3.2 and crash again and again again.

Lol dude if u get that angry about a game you need to stop playing it, I don't think this game will make or break maidens legacy, hell, ed hunter game didn't bother them one bit, the music lives on forever a game won't change that

Nekroliun
08-16-2016, 04:01 PM
lol dude if u get that angry about a game you need to stop playing it, i don't think this game will make or break maidens legacy, hell, ed hunter game didn't bother them one bit, the music lives on forever a game won't change that

yea! What he said

Temophab
08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
I hope they will fix "facebook loop" which is (in my opinion) only really major bug.
The game is bugged and laggy but is still in development and lot of bugs was fixed.
Just take a deep slow breath and wait for Time Rift activation which should fix some more.

Nekroliun
08-16-2016, 04:06 PM
The game so far is great for me, no bugs excluding one facebook loop that ended in like 1 day and a few crashes, i couldnt say that this game is bad, but from what ive seen in the forums it is in a bad shape right now

Dutch
08-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Yeah no clue why people are having issues I'm running latest iOS on iPhone 6s apart from trooper badges store not working I experience no issues like some people do, just have to wait and sit tight for them to fix things which I'm sure they'll do

Nekroliun
08-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Yea! What he said again

Dank Brew
08-16-2016, 05:33 PM
I'm playing on a galaxy s3. Yes S THREE. I don't encounter much problems anymore. Don't know what's up with your new phones but my old as dirt phone works good. Only issue I have is that I suck. Lmao

Khaymon
08-16-2016, 05:58 PM
you guys are delusional. i know it takes a great deal of effort to build and develop a game. but these hurdles should have been fixed in beta and prerelease. i have had major issues with this game. its a blast to play but with the frustration of losing and not being able to login for days upon days is crap. my son hasnt been able to login for 12 days and Zero/zilch/nada/none response what so ever from anyone at roadhouse..

are the time dungeons supposed to be open? i cant access them at all.

does anyone here or a dev lurking want to give me an email or something for someone to help with my sons acct?

btw we are both using brand new galaxy s 7's. fully up to date and game is fully updated.

Dank Brew
08-16-2016, 06:33 PM
The few times I emailed them I got an auto reply pretty fast. Then an actual reply the next day. Did you get an auto reply at least?

Dank Brew
08-16-2016, 06:34 PM
And no. Time dungeons not available yet. They just added the button for now... To tease us

BillLion
08-16-2016, 06:42 PM
This may be controversial, but forgive me. Maiden, the inspiration for this game, is not without their "buggy" periods too (think the entire Blaze Bayley era). Yet they kept working hard and now they are enjoy more success and are arguably better than ever.

This game has been very frustrating recently with the bugs, but it is still an all around great game with tons of potential. Just think right now, we're enduring the Angel & the Gambler, but the Wicker Man is around the corner!

My apologies to Blaze fans I've offended w/ the analogy.

Edit: Typo

Fudjo
08-16-2016, 09:43 PM
The few times I emailed them I got an auto reply pretty fast. Then an actual reply the next day. Did you get an auto reply at least?

Lucky you. My first account had an issue with getting the game to launch. I was told to email support. I emailed support. I got the automated email immediately. There was no further communication from support.

My second account now has an issue with getting the game to launch. I was told to email support. I emailed support. I got the automated email immediately. There has been no further communication from support.

Am I supposed to create a third account and play the game all over again from the start?

Gonzo
08-16-2016, 10:10 PM
This may be controversial, but forgive me. Maiden, the inspiration for this game, is not without their "buggy" periods too (think the entire Blaze Bayley era). Yet they kept working hard and now they are enjoy more success and are arguably better than ever.

This game has been very frustrating recently with the bugs, but it is still an all around great game with tons of potential. Just think right now, we're enduring the Angel & the Gambler, but the Wicker Man is around the corner!

My apologies to Blaze fans I've offended w/ the analogy.

Edit: Typo

THIS COMMENT!!!!!!! +100000000000

Fk Blaze :P

I got my response every time I contacted support, sometimes sooner and sometimes a few days after. It's really frustrating not being able to play the game, I'be been there myself.

Vaseodin
08-16-2016, 10:20 PM
I like a ton of the stuff during the Blaze era... but hey, different strokes, eh? Personally, I understand the frustrations. The people who have bugs that make the game unplayable definitely are right to complain. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say the devs should "hang themselves" though. That is a bit too far. They made a great game and are trying to fix things. I am almost at the end of my rope myself, but to make such comments is not helping at all. The devs want the game to work. They didn't make bugs on purpose, despite our many many many many many many many frustrations . Making comments like that is crossing the line in my opinion.

Strutz
08-16-2016, 11:05 PM
Priorities. Game rage should be way down the list.
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/thomas_stratton2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsc1n5fa9k.jpeg.html

BillLion
08-17-2016, 09:31 AM
I like a ton of the stuff during the Blaze era... but hey, different strokes, eh? Personally, I understand the frustrations. The people who have bugs that make the game unplayable definitely are right to complain. I don't know if I'd go so far as to say the devs should "hang themselves" though. That is a bit too far. They made a great game and are trying to fix things. I am almost at the end of my rope myself, but to make such comments is not helping at all. The devs want the game to work. They didn't make bugs on purpose, despite our many many many many many many many frustrations . Making comments like that is crossing the line in my opinion.

Of course to each their own! Not my cup of tea, but I understand many fans dig that period.

And yes, talk of taking the devs to the gallows pole is beyond unhelpful

Olevipoeg
08-17-2016, 11:35 AM
Priorities. Game rage should be way down the list.
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/thomas_stratton2/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsc1n5fa9k.jpeg.html
Very nice priorities indeed.

Nekroliun
08-17-2016, 03:27 PM
Hey now i am deeply offended by u saying something about blaze. Now i feel like im TRIGGERED, the angel and the gambler? Best song ever. Jk ofc (but no really i like the angel and the gambler, underrated af)

Dank Brew
08-17-2016, 05:35 PM
Ummm... I never even heard of the blaze era... And now I see why. Wtf that Is not maiden...
I ask now... Paul or Bruce? I'm a huge paul fan but of course love Bruce too

MadMax
08-17-2016, 05:48 PM
Blaze was a dark and awful chapter that many fans (including myself) don't even acknowledge.

OpticSugar
08-17-2016, 06:00 PM
I'm just learning about this Blaze era now, as I mostly tuned out after Seventh Son until Final Frontier.

I feel bad for the guy actually (Blaze Bailey). I mean, Bruce left some enormous shoes to fill. How do you follow that act? And from what I hear, his voice deteriorated over time because he was expected to sing in the same register as Bruce in live performances, and it was far from his natural register.

If you look at a band like Journey, they did the right thing: Found on YouTube some young kid in the Philippines that sang in a Journey tribute band - and nailed it. Some think better than Steve Perry himself. It might start to feel a little like a cover band - but at least they can deliver the sound and energy level that built their fanbase to begin with.

In the end, I am very grateful that they didn't go that route, because they may have never ended up taking the path that led them back together with Bruce...

so Praize Blaze!

(PS: I love how the topic of this thread slowly evolved into a totally unrelated discussion)

Dank Brew
08-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Yeah I somehow listened to every album except the two with blaze. Lmao. I remember seeing the covers but i guess I never listened. I wasn't missing much. You're right... Bruce's shoes are almost impossible to fill. Only person I can think of would be rob halford... Wouldn't that be awesome? Iron priest, or Judas maiden lol

OpticSugar
08-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Who would be the funniest (or least appropriate) replacement for Bruce instead of Blaze Bailey...
I vote for: David Lee Roth

(this might deserve it's own thread actually - or we could continue to derail this thread's original topic - which I'm fine with because it was a stupid thread to begin with)

MadMax
08-17-2016, 06:53 PM
Showing my age here, but I was at the record store for a midnight release of X Factor back in the day. Took it home, there was a crowd of friends waiting to begin the release party. Fucking awful. We were all sitting there in stunned silence hoping the next song would be better. Then the B-side would be better. Something, anything that was worthy of Maiden...but it was not to be found.

They fell so far that for the X Factor tour they played a local Detroit club called Harpo's instead of their usual Pine Knob Amphitheater show. The bar (which was always a local metal club but was also a smoking hole in the earth) was packed that night with about 4k people but sure as hell wasn't a stadium show. It was early in the tour, and the vocals were so bad we almost didn't stay. For Maiden.

Dark, dark times. Thankfully, Bruce and Adrian both failed hard enough solo that there was Brave New World.

Dutch
08-17-2016, 07:05 PM
Showing my age here, but I was at the record store for a midnight release of X Factor back in the day. Took it home, there was a crowd of friends waiting to begin the release party. Fucking awful. We were all sitting there in stunned silence hoping the next song would be better. Then the B-side would be better. Something, anything that was worthy of Maiden...but it was not to be found.

They fell so far that for the X Factor tour they played a local Detroit club called Harpo's instead of their usual Pine Knob Amphitheater show. The bar (which was always a local metal club but was also a smoking hole in the earth) was packed that night with about 4k people but sure as hell wasn't a stadium show. It was early in the tour, and the vocals were so bad we almost didn't stay. For Maiden.

Dark, dark times. Thankfully, Bruce and Adrian both failed hard enough solo that there was Brave New World.

Awesome post, good read man

zamasu
08-17-2016, 08:48 PM
I personally think that the Blaze Era it is not "that bad" I enjoy listening the the X factor once in a while, the album has pretty nice songs like "Lord of the flies" and "man on the edge". Of course it is not classic Iron Maiden, but the album itself, for what it is, it is worth listening.

Now that compared to the Game. The game it is awesome. We have only been having trouble for a week or so, it is not even that long. So, just relax, go outside and enjoy the day, The game will be back on track in no time, Just have some patient!

BillLion
08-18-2016, 12:01 AM
(PS: I love how the topic of this thread slowly evolved into a totally unrelated discussion)

I guess I'm the guilty one that made the turn. Sorry/not sorry! At least the thread is fun now! :)

AmBush-UK
08-18-2016, 12:38 AM
or we could continue to derail this thread's original topic - which I'm fine with because it was a stupid thread to begin with)
Indeed it was Lets continue the hijack

I guess I'm the guilty one that made the turn. Sorry/not sorry! At least the thread is fun now! :)
It's much better lol

I remember seeing Blaze first with Wolfsbane at the London Astoria in '91, I was unsure at him being chosen to replace Bruce but it grew on me and I Enjoy the 'Blaze Era' as much as the Di'Anno and Dickinson era's. I'm sure Maiden fans in '81 were Surprised when he was replaced by Bruce.