PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring Gunner Golden Son!

Sparton_LOTB
09-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From September 11th, 5pm PDT to September 14th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Golden Son Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Gunner Golden Son!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Golden Son Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Golden Son:

Get a FREE 10 Golden Son Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Golden Son Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Golden Son!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Golden Son, including the Chance Talismans, which are otherwise only available in the Brave New World!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Golden Son Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Gunner Golden Son does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103). Highlights for the Golden Son include:

His basic attack does damage to all enemies with a chance to inflict Permadeath, which prevents revival and will remove Endure and Immortality effects from affected enemies.
His power attack removes negative effects from a targeted ally, heals them, and then gives them an extra turn.
His passive will revive the Golden Son when he dies for the first time in combat, bringing him back to life with no status effects.

CanadianGoldenEagle
09-12-2017, 02:49 PM
As this event is now on have you stopped the Magus Undead Rescuer event? I dropped 3 rare souls into the BoS last night and didn't get any fragments but when checking in the News section it says the event is supposed to be on until the 16th - today's the 12th. I got Golden Son fragments from my battle now so I know that event is on.

Sparton_LOTB
09-12-2017, 06:23 PM
As this event is now on have you stopped the Magus Undead Rescuer event? I dropped 3 rare souls into the BoS last night and didn't get any fragments but when checking in the News section it says the event is supposed to be on until the 16th - today's the 12th. I got Golden Son fragments from my battle now so I know that event is on.

The Magus Undead Rescuer event is still running until the 16th.

I would recommend contacting Support using the in-game Support button, and they can investigate the situation and compensate accordingly.

Kardas
09-12-2017, 06:32 PM
I was checking the Store on the Golden Son's Talisman deals, and I'm a bit baffled as to why NF is offering 3 Chance Bulwarks.
People who completed most of Garden of Life should have 3 Bulwark Chance Talismans. You might get a few more purchases if you're offering 3 Chance Wills.

And now for the event itself:
Gunner Golden Son is pretty great at least! Cheap to shard, and an excellent PVE toon (with some PVP use too). For those people who don't have him, I highly recommend getting him as he'll make your farming a lot faster and easier.

Amarthir
09-12-2017, 06:46 PM
I already have one so far and I'm hoping to get as many as I can for a couple of massive sacrifices. By the way, I've always liked the idea of getting legendary soul fragments per rare soul, it could be asking for alot but I would be happy to see it become a solid feature.

Dank Brew
09-12-2017, 09:28 PM
I already have one so far and I'm hoping to get as many as I can for a couple of massive sacrifices. By the way, I've always liked the idea of getting legendary soul fragments per rare soul, it could be asking for alot but I would be happy to see it become a solid feature.

+1
hell yeah