PDA

View Full Version : VHE forever

MoonShadow
09-13-2017, 11:32 AM
Well, I was finishing a list today and, after the refresh I saw this new list that gave me instant headaches:

Should I say more?!? :D

scott-5496
09-13-2017, 11:42 AM
It is getting a bit like that isn't it - worse then Visions and Mummy metas from the past...by a long shot!

MrFreeze
09-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Pharaoh Eddie's getting out of control:)

I've come full circle with VHE. I sharded him up before he got buffed and used him everywhere in pve. Before guard talismans and the buff, he was worthless in pvp (even on offense). Now I don't use him in pve anymore, but he's all I use in pvp. I'm getting dizzy.

MoonShadow
09-13-2017, 12:44 PM
It is getting a bit like that isn't it - worse then Visions and Mummy metas from the past...by a long shot!Unfortunatelly, yes. It is worse... and in the same time, it is boring and repetitive. I bet that most of the VHE's there had immortality talismans equipped, but I didn't have the mood to fight against that VHE army... :)

Pharaoh Eddie's getting out of control:)

I've come full circle with VHE. I sharded him up before he got buffed and used him everywhere in pve. Before guard talismans and the buff, he was worthless in pvp (even on offense). Now I don't use him in pve anymore, but he's all I use in pvp. I'm getting dizzy.I really don't know what that Pharaoh dude is doing up there, it looks like he had lost the way, somewhere... :)

DaveMurray
09-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Don't blame the poor VHE :cool:
Atm he is just better than the others because the rest were nerfed but also at the same time latest talis like immortal ones seem to fit him and that's why he is so popular.
Imagine immortal talis being a blue set f.e. instead of purple, you would see more GRE out there than VHE.

MoonShadow
09-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Don't blame the poor VHE :cool:
Atm he is just better than the others because the rest were nerfed but also at the same time latest talis like immortal ones seem to fit him and that's why he is so popular.
Imagine immortal talis being a blue set f.e. instead of purple, you would see more GRE out there than VHE.Right, it's not his fault, he's a cool character and those talis are just perfect fit, I would like to have him in my roster, but I didn't have much luck from the RNGesus. Maybe someday he'll show up, but on that day he won't be such a popular character in the Arena, for sure... :D