PDA

View Full Version : What define who starts the battle? (PVP)

PaquitoChep
09-15-2017, 12:44 PM
This week it's becoming just frustrating for me, tired of angel of fear and other bugs around. And I suspect, there's no logic on who and when someone surely can start or repeal the attack.

Tonight might be the awful one since i start playing in the Arena

-I can't revenge on players, anyone when the games decide (not just for the 2 limit on the same player)
-Several times the error APM7 (when you win and the game take you out, you enter again, and show as DEFEAT)

So i've been here and there Attacking and taking revenge, and most of today's battles i was very unlucky to give the first shot. I f anyone know if there's a pattern or something to cheer me up :p i will appreciate

GotN
09-15-2017, 04:01 PM
There have been made several investigations from couple of troopers bout this, including myself (don't know the thread right now). All led to the same result, quote is about 50 % getting first strike. I experienced it often getting several first strikes and then many second. Think that it's more frustrating getting not first strike than being happy bout getting it, so it sometimes appears to be that RNG is unfair, but it's always bout 50:50. Sometimes had the impression that I can influence the turn of the sword by tapping at the screen at the right time, but I have probably only imagined that.

PaquitoChep
09-16-2017, 07:05 AM
Very right I have had similar impressions like that, guess i'm becoming obsessed with this :D i really hope that soon they make something about it, just fair for everyone

georlav-5301
09-27-2017, 01:57 PM
I noticed that some people from my list repeatedly start first (80% of the times) no matter what , maybe i m very unlucky or something worse is happening ..

Blacksteel
09-27-2017, 02:06 PM
Wicked RNG

Nekroliun
09-27-2017, 04:24 PM
There aint no such thing as RNG bois, luck is an illusion.

I decide who goes first. And u. Will never go first.

Or maybe i dont, who the hell knows!

Tridimensionale
09-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Nekro - never ending kind replies obtained :rolleyes:

Dank Brew
09-27-2017, 08:04 PM
It's a coin toss. 50/50 (supposedly). You can actually see the coin, whoever the sword on the coin points at goes first. The coin is where the eddie skull pops up when you win, but before the battle.

Nekroliun
09-27-2017, 08:17 PM
It's a coin toss. 50/50 (supposedly). You can actually see the coin, whoever the sword on the coin points at goes first. The coin is where the eddie skull pops up when you win, but before the battle.

Nah m8 its all RNG, luck controls us all

We have no power over this. So you, will always be first.

Or maybe we do! Idk!