PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

FarmerEddie
09-15-2017, 09:34 PM
Hello everyone. I want to first thank all you forum veterans for all the info and resources you guys have painstakingly compiled. A lot of it has come in handy over the last year + since launch. Tried joining here when the first round of pvp beta started so i could share some info with those who didn't have access. No luck. I finally got off my lazy ass and asked Michelle for help and now here I am.
Hopefully it can be my turn to have a helpful tip for you guys. You know when the game glitches and the two teams just stare at each other like idiots? Lots of times there's nothing to do but exit and take the loss, right?
It would seem when that happens, all you have to do is swipe the screen like if you were switching to your past or future attacks. Saves me 8 times out of 10. Hopefully this helps.
Also to all my troopers hello from the canadian farmer.
Cheers fellow metalheads and Maiden fans \m/

Nicko
09-16-2017, 02:01 AM
Welcome Farmer Eddie!

We've met in PvP many times - we're Troopers - so glad you're here introducing yourself!

slauki
09-16-2017, 02:33 AM
welcome farmereddie, good to see you here. i remember your name from early pvp beta, nice you finally found your way to the community :)

and thanks for the hint will try next time for sure.

Dragonet
09-16-2017, 08:51 AM
Welcome Farmereddie, we are troopers since...don't remember, long time ago! :rolleyes:
Thanks for the tip, will try! Works in PVP too?

Bradata
09-16-2017, 03:17 PM
More forum members, nice!
Hello, Farmer and welcome to the club!

T-Man
09-16-2017, 06:18 PM
Welcome to the forum.

FarmerEddie
09-17-2017, 11:36 PM
Thank you kindly for the welcome wishes. Dragonet, i can't recall exactly when we became troopers but it has indeed been a long time and glad to have you aboard for the ride. Your Aces High Ed, as well as Nicko's and EZZ's really made me want my own and I finally got him. The three of you always have fun champions.
Prof slauki, your informative posts often came in handy during the last year. Thanks.

FarmerEddie
09-17-2017, 11:40 PM
Oh and Dragonet, the staring bug actually hasn't hit me yet in the arena, but often in BNW. According to Silentknight in another thread the swiping doesn't seem to help. Sorry.

MoonShadow
09-18-2017, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the forums! :)

I also know your nick from the Arena and I've always found it funny how would look in the game a "Farmer" Eddie, one with a large straw hat and a big pitchfork, laying a special attack of deadly horde of insects over the enemies... :o

Unfortunatelly, the solution doesn't work for me either, tried a few times in BNW (where I get the most freezes), tried in the Arena and tried also when the game had frozen when I was battling against my own defense team. No luck yet.

Blacksteel
09-18-2017, 01:38 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forum!
A Farmer Eddie sounds interesting, fury could be a tank-like harvester of doom with sickle blades and/or trim/grabber arm, packaging and all included.
Thanks for the tip will keep it in mind for next time (I get this problem everyday), but I don't think it has worked for me before, Devs. say they are addressing fixes to the underlying systems so hopefully the problem will be gone soon.