PDA

View Full Version : Fix for glitch where two teams just stare at each other

FarmerEddie
09-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Greetings from Canada friends. This forum helped me out a lot in the early days so I'm hoping it might be my turn to help you.
So that bug we all know, (mostly in BNW) once that happens both teams just stare at each other like morons. Nothing to do but exit and take the loss right?
Try swiping the screen as if you were switching to past or future attack. Saves me 8 out of 10 times. Hope that can help you.
Cheers guys.

Patrice-1201
09-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Greetings from Canada friends. This forum helped me out a lot in the early days so I'm hoping it might be my turn to help you.
So that bug we all know, (mostly in BNW) once that happens both teams just stare at each other like morons. Nothing to do but exit and take the loss right?
Try swiping the screen as if you were switching to past or future attack. Saves me 8 out of 10 times. Hope that can help you.
Cheers guys.

Wow thanks dude that would be a lifesaver. I'll try that next time it happens. Happened twice this morning but only read your post now :-)

Silentknight
09-17-2017, 04:37 PM
Wow thanks dude that would be a lifesaver. I'll try that next time it happens. Happened twice this morning but only read your post now :-)

Doesn't work for me. 2x yest! Same shit, different week. Awesome job u guys r doin NF!!!!

FarmerEddie
09-17-2017, 11:42 PM
Dang. Sorry Silentknight was really helping it could help out those of you who have it bad in the arena.

Silentknight
09-18-2017, 01:43 AM
Dang. Sorry Silentknight was really helping it could help out those of you who have it bad in the arena.

Might work 4 some. Tried on no button freeze & freeze with buttons but nothing works, could even change between past/present/future. Cuz I get all the fuckin freezes!!! Only in arena tho, still zero in BNW???