PDA

View Full Version : A good RNG streak

Patrice-1201
09-18-2017, 09:32 AM
Just to check how RNG works for new players, I created a second account a few months ago and only plays the skull challenges and a few Arena fights. For months I did not get a single 5*, last week in 3 days I got Mystic, Visions, Rainmaker, Grim Reaper, Prisoner and also AoF, WUR, Green Harpy, CGR and many more 4*. Over the weekend my first Eternal: Eternity Eddie and this morning: Cyborg!!! What is happening ??? ��

kkkreg5
09-18-2017, 11:54 AM
Sounds like that account is predestined to compete in arena right of the bat...

MoonShadow
09-18-2017, 12:15 PM
I'm not surprised, that's how RNG works here around, play less = gain best toons, play more = gain ox cultists more... :D

I've had an other acount, opened a few months after the main one and, after just two weeks of playing, got there: Pharaoh Eddie, Corrupt General (toons I'm still missing in my main account, even if I'm playing almost daily for more than a year), Warrior Troll, Corrupt Harpy and GCR (toons I managed to have just lately in my main)... Not saying anything about Cyborg... was hard to get him, playing like crazy at that immortal souls event... :)

Also, after 4 eternal souls opened, I'm still missing Eternity Eddie and Wrath...!! :)

Kris-0707
09-18-2017, 12:37 PM
It is strange, I've got another account which I use only for free ironite "events". Few weeks ago I bought from freebees couple of rare souls and pulled green general and navigator. I wish to have an option to merge 2 accounts (1 time only)

MoonShadow
09-18-2017, 12:50 PM
I wish to have an option to merge 2 accounts (1 time only)Such option would be really awesome, indeed!

Ancient Mariner
09-18-2017, 04:54 PM
Such option would be really awesome, indeed!

No.
If you "cheated" the game in that way there would be no more fun...

Ian
09-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Such option would be really awesome, indeed!

It could be an option in the store maybe, but I'm guessing it'd be like £500

gmac
09-18-2017, 08:13 PM
I don't have another account but it's like MoonShadown said: the more you play and are successful the less the game gives back to you.

I opened 90 BNW souls, ZERO Valkyries.

Yesterday I bought 20 GA souls with trooper points. Guess? One red eye, ACR, of course a dupe.

150k IC I can't use and I don't know how many other resources like 30mi gold, 50+ss, and some left trooper points. what for? they do little to the give me the toons I want or feel a I need for Arena.

This is getting very frustrating.

I really hope they consider that "toon of you choice" soul every now and then.

Cheers
gmac

MoonShadow
09-19-2017, 06:44 AM
No.
If you "cheated" the game in that way there would be no more fun...Hmm.. I didn't thought that way, as a second account does imply playing on it... but you might be right, as some would take accounts from others and, in that way, they would 'cheat', I think.

It could be an option in the store maybe, but I'm guessing it'd be like £500Shhh... don't say it too loud, as the NF bo$$es might hear this.. :D

I don't have another account but it's like MoonShadown said: the more you play and are successful the less the game gives back to you.Unfortunatelly, in you case it gets worser, as I see, you gathered a lot of resources you could use... maybe they'll found a solution for this, someday.

MrFreeze
09-19-2017, 12:09 PM
RNGesus does weird things sometimes. We can't comprehend what's going on in that things mind. I'm getting closer to all of them after over a year now, but I'm still missing a bunch of Eddies and some key 5*s.

Crazy things can happen though. This pull I posted about a while back was nuts. It hasn't happened again, and probably won't anytime soon, but any one of you could be next.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8556-Holy-Smokes!

gmac
09-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Unfortunatelly, in you case it gets worser, as I see, you gathered a lot of resources you could use... maybe they'll found a solution for this, someday.

So, I'm getting rid of my trooper points, 10 more GA souls. Zero red eyes.

So out of 30 souls, ONE red eye, of course a dupe.

Cheers
gmac

MoonShadow
09-19-2017, 01:26 PM
So, I'm getting rid of my trooper points, 10 more GA souls. Zero red eyes.

So out of 30 souls, ONE red eye, of course a dupe.

Cheers
gmacSadly, I dont' think that the G/A souls could give you any good toon, at least I've got only the same silly dupes after opening a lot of G/A souls. I should've used them for skill shards, better.

Patrice-1201
09-19-2017, 01:32 PM
Sadly, I dont' think that the G/A souls could give you any good toon, at least I've got only the same silly dupes after opening a lot of G/A souls. I should've used them for skill shards, better.

so on my main account i got nothing good from C/A Souls but on my second one I got Rainmaker, Prisoner and Cyborg... go figure...

Dank Brew
09-19-2017, 04:46 PM
It's pretty sad how impossible G/A 5* character pulls are. I'm missing pretty much all of them except Assassin CoTD. lol :(