PDA

View Full Version : Demon Gang Event - Increased Chance of New Characters!

Sparton_LOTB
09-19-2017, 06:04 PM
The Demon Gang has arrived! This motley crew of demons bring some new tricks to the table to confound your foes:

Magus Trickster (3 star): Can apply a Time Bomb status, which explodes for true damage and stuns when it’s duration is up.
Assassin Trickster (4 star): Has a passive which has a 50% chance at the start of battle to remove beneficial effects and Blind a random enemy. Deals high random damage while healing itself, and can buff itself to do even more damage.
Warrior Hellraiser (4 star): Automatically cleanses himself each turn, and heals all allies based on number of negative effects that were there. A physical attacker who inflicts random negative effects on single targets and removes beneficial effects from all enemies.
Sentinel Hellraiser (4 star): Will automatically stun or freeze a random enemy for every ally that is stunned or frozen. Can stun enemies, remove Immunity, and grant Accuracy Up to all allies.
Gunner Hellraiser (4 star): Automatically has a chance to get an extra turn after any action. Can gain Perfect Immunity, Affinity Advantage, Perfect Hit, and Charge for himself.
Magus Chopper (4 star): Randomly targets an enemy every turn and Marks, Curses, and Permadeaths them. Can guarantee to steal beneficial effects from an enemy, transferring his negative effects to that enemy.
Sentinel Chopper (3 star): Can inflict Permadeath and Doom, while healing allies based on the number of debuffs on the enemy.

These demons are available in all souls that can reward characters of the appropriate rarity and class, but are also available from limited time Gang Souls!

Gang Souls guarantees a 3★-5★ Character of ANY class, with an increased chance of the above Demon Gang characters!

You can grab these limited time souls from the Store until September 23rd, 5 PM PT.

gmac
09-19-2017, 06:19 PM
Since I got zero Valkiries as reward from 90 souls from last Event, I'm out on this one.

Not sure that many toons should be added at the same time on each event.

Btw, we need more space for toons asap

Cheers

GotN
09-19-2017, 06:33 PM
Same here. Nothing to add to Gs response.

Silentknight
09-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Definetly!!! We need more toon slots!!!

aXe
09-19-2017, 06:45 PM
Just got the Assassin Trickster from a pack of 3. Love the look, pitty I've not the xp shards for now but looking forward to using him.

slauki
09-19-2017, 06:48 PM
anyone found the goldstore yet? the shop items seems same for me ?

aside that looks awesome on paper....

sparton, thank you very much for the sacrifice adjustment, really awesome that you listen to the community.

EDIT: restarted and found it now.

Silentknight
09-19-2017, 07:01 PM
Ummm, 1/week souls, 1 time only??? Not workin! Haha!!!

Sparton_LOTB
09-19-2017, 07:19 PM
Please keep the discussion for this thread relating to the event only and not the update in general, please.

The thread to discuss the update in general is over here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8918-September-19th-2017-Update-Discussion).

konstifik
09-20-2017, 07:36 AM
Will this characters show up as enemies somewhere? The Silent Planet perhaps?

thealchemist
09-20-2017, 08:31 AM
I haven't seen them in game yet but the screen promoting them suggests they look extremely cartoon-ish. I can't wait for Meatwad, MurderFace and Pickle Rick to be added to the next update :p

Mercifal
09-20-2017, 10:44 AM
I haven't seen them in game yet but the screen promoting them suggests they look extremely cartoon-ish.

I had similar thought when I first saw them, but then again they look like CotD's parents or older brothers. :D

Bradata
09-20-2017, 03:19 PM
Got them all but the Gunner and so far don't like them much, maybe because I can't see their usefulness in the PVP for now.

Sparton_LOTB
09-20-2017, 04:25 PM
Will this characters show up as enemies somewhere? The Silent Planet perhaps?

They'll show up eventually, but not anywhere we can announce yet.

Heavy1974
09-21-2017, 05:46 AM
They'll show up eventually, but not anywhere we can announce yet.

Maybe I smell a Halloween Event ?

scott-5496
09-21-2017, 10:09 AM
I think they all look silent planet like to me and they are mentioned in the lyrics to that song as demons of creation so it sounds like they will/should pop up there. Probably in the same way we could get some BNW toons long before that was live as an area. Only got one so far and he looks OK and is at least something new.

MoonShadow
09-22-2017, 08:25 AM
Well, I must say that I've brought every day, since this event was started, a 3 gang souls set and I've got 0 (zero) of the new toons. The ones I have now, the Magus Trickster & Sentinel Chopper were from some rare souls. BUT.... two days ago, after opening a last gang soul out of three, got two common dupes and.... the Rainmaker!! Today, after another two common dupes the third gang soul dropped... ta-daaam: the Prisoner!!! I was kinda shocked, almost choked with the morning cofee... but here it is, the one of the most wanted in the game...:cool:

Now I have to say "Thank you" for this event!

IceManFerrar
09-22-2017, 10:32 PM
Well, I must say that I've brought every day, since this event was started, a 3 gang souls set and I've got 0 (zero) of the new toons. The ones I have now, the Magus Trickster & Sentinel Chopper were from some rare souls. BUT.... two days ago, after opening a last gang soul out of three, got two common dupes and.... the Rainmaker!! Today, after another two common dupes the third gang soul dropped... ta-daaam: the Prisoner!!! I was kinda shocked, almost choked with the morning cofee... but here it is, the one of the most wanted in the game...:cool:

Now I have to say "Thank you" for this event!

Congrats Trooper, well done mate. See you winning Eternal soon now, eh? :)

MoonShadow
09-23-2017, 06:57 AM
Congrats Trooper, well done mate. See you winning Eternal soon now, eh? :)Thank you, IceMan, I was looking for him for a long time... but, I don't think I'll try running for E, at least in this current enviroment, where the point system & reset time are my strongest enemies. Also, from what I read on these forums, the Prisoner doesn't seem to be the same as before in the Arena, I will try him for sure, anyway. :)