PDA

View Full Version : Today is now awesome

Amarthir
09-19-2017, 07:43 PM
So with the sacrifice changes, I decided to make an exalted sac to see what I got. I got 2 legendary souls, and 5 rare GA souls. That also filled the vortex which gave me an additional 10 GA souls, a legendary soul and 3 skill shards.
But when I cashed in the souls I just about died,

Vampire Hunter Eddie
Pharoah Dog King
2 Gunner Corrupt Rescuers
Eda, the Gunner Valkyrie
and an Assassin Newborn of Light

I've never been so happy to receive so many great characters

Dank Brew
09-19-2017, 08:02 PM
You lucky SOB. Wow.

Blacksteel
09-19-2017, 08:39 PM
Wow, that's just awesome you are really lucky, never seen something like that before, enjoy!

Ezz
09-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Nice pulls! I had similar luck - I don't have much ironite to buy gang souls so I did a tier 6 sacrifice with a vortex fill. Got me 25 g/a souls, and 3 legendarys.
Cashed them in and here is my ridiculous pull:
Aces high Eddie
Visions Eddie
Purple Valkyrie
Purple trickster
Purple harpy
Purple nbol
Purple rescuer x2
Blue cotd

Absurd luck. When the BOS is hot it's hot!

Edit: One correction - I got visions Eddie from a separate legendary I bought in the arena store. Nonetheless great pulls

Blacksteel
09-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Did the same, got 1 leg, 5 G/A, 20 Rares... and all shit dups. no G/A red eyes, no rare red eyes :( RNG hates me long time since I got anything...
With this much luck dropping any money on the new souls would be just a waste , man this shit pisses me off.

Ezz
09-19-2017, 09:11 PM
Did the same, got 1 leg, 5 G/A, 20 Rares... and all shit dups. no G/A red eyes, no rare red eyes :( RNG hates me long time since I got anything...

Sux dude. I had a streak of very few red eyes and a couple tier 6 sacrifices with just one or two skillshards a few weeks back. I have to imagine this luck was balancing with that bad luck before.

Amarthir
09-19-2017, 09:18 PM
I almost had a heart attack when I saw them on the screen, after having almost a month of dupes, this is a nice break. I'm not planning on buying these event souls just yet because I'd rather save my ironite for something more long term. But this demon gang sounds pretty impressive. So are the 7 Deadly Gifts like a replacement for the Calender? Because that would be a great replacement in my opinion.

Amarthir
09-20-2017, 12:22 AM
Forgot to include getting a Carriage Rider Eddie as well in all my excitement but hey I bought that 300 ic legendary soul and pulled a Gunner Hellraiser, I'm gonna name him Butterball after the movie lol

Monte47
09-20-2017, 03:05 AM
I’m a derp who had whiskey and posted both of my questions in the wrong thread. Sorry guys.

Blacksteel
09-20-2017, 03:07 AM
Is the 4 Star Pharoah Eddie any different than the 5 Star? Because I just got the 5 from rare souls, and I’ll sacrifice him if Once I get the 4 if they are the same.

It's the same other than the stars, one has 4* because it's free, regular Pharaoh is a natural 5*.