PDA

View Full Version : New Arena Feature - A Copy Party

HomemLivre
09-19-2017, 11:07 PM
I just like to know what you guys think about this new feature: See the attacker team.

I really think that this was a dumb move, Im tired to see copies all around the defense teams. The little of privacy that we had are lost. SOME players use time and creativity to use building nice attack teams and now this is gone...
What we will see now is a copy party of the attack teams to, imo.

I don't need to see the exactly team tha players use to attack me to know the strong and week spots of my defense, I just need to think, simple as that.

I really want to know what you guys think about it, it isn't possible that Im the only who thinks like this.

Tks in advance.

Bradata
09-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Plenty of it was already said in the September update discussion, Gmac cough it first I think!

Jofer16
09-19-2017, 11:15 PM
I just like to know what you guys think about this new feature: See the attacker team.

I really think that this was a dumb move, Im tired to see copies all around the defense teams. The little of privacy that we had are lost. SOME players use time and creativity to use building nice attack teams and now this is gone...
What we will see now is a copy party of the attack teams to, imo.

I don't need to see the exactly team tha players use to attack me to know the strong and week spots of my defense, I just need to think, simple as that.

I really want to know what you guys think about it, it isn't possible that Im the only who thinks like this.

Tks in advance.

Totally agree bud. Back in the day I'd spend an entire night perfecting a beast attack team, never saw anyone else posting about specific team compositions I'd use, even go to the lengths of loading out random toons with PvP talismans to confuse the account creepers trying to copy my style. Now that's all out the window. Totally kills the motivation to be creative and grind. Why bother after a meta update, just sit back, be lazy and copy others that put in the work. Very upsetting decision.

HomemLivre
09-19-2017, 11:24 PM
Plenty of it was already said in the September update discussion, Gmac cough it first I think!
We (me, Gmac, Ravy, Caliza and some other players) had a chat about it just after the update and I PMd Sparton about this. He encouraged me to open a thread to see what people think about it.

Totally agree bud. Back in the day I'd spend an entire night perfecting a beast attack team, never saw anyone else posting about specific team compositions I'd use, even go to the lengths of loading out random toons with PvP talismans to confuse the account creepers trying to copy my style. Now that's all out the window. Totally kills the motivation to be creative and grind. Why bother after a meta update, just sit back, be lazy and copy others that put in the work. Very upsetting decision.
No need to say more... I did that too! I don't even bother to say that about defense team, its worthless... Now for the attacks, its simply what you said that will happen with lots of players: "lets just be lazy and copy others that put in the work".

What ties me to the game is the possibility to be creative and try dif combos, but this will spoil all the fun... Hope that they remove this asap!

Askora
09-19-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm not a fan of the update. One of the reasons I quit doing the defense video posts was to keep my offense an unknown. Defense is always going to be about luck with the current setup. You can improve your odds a little, but with the crap AI the best toons still suck.

Ubajoa
09-19-2017, 11:32 PM
It's sucks to show all our cards, now everybody can see what I'm using. It should be part of your strategy, I guess defense rate is going more down.

slauki
09-19-2017, 11:51 PM
i'm not as negative as you guys about this but i can see your points ofc.

on the one hand i like to see what teams broke me and what teams lost. so we can think about how to improve our defense. and i like to see other attacking teams to get inspiration too. since you often choose different toons vs different defenses it's still unknown how you attack another team. you can only see what toons fought vs YOUR team. Same toons would be a bad choice vs someone else, so this protect us from copying a bit. (i guess most guys have at least 3 teams they use constantly, at least i do...).

sure for us competitive guys this is hard to swallow but for beginners this could be very usefull. that'S why i would maybe change it in some way so that lower divisions (maybe up to duelist II 1700 points) can see the attacking teams and divisions above cannot see it? maybe something like that....

HomemLivre
09-19-2017, 11:53 PM
sure for us competitive guys this is hard to swallow but for beginners this could be very usefull. that'S why i would maybe change it in some way so that lower divisions (maybe up to duelist II 1700 points) can see the attacking teams and divisions above cannot see it? maybe something like that....

A good point!

Askora
09-20-2017, 12:55 AM

on the one hand i like to see what teams broke me and what teams lost. so we can think about how to improve our defense. and i like to see other attacking teams to get inspiration too. since you often choose different toons vs different defenses it's still unknown how you attack another team. you can only see what toons fought vs YOUR team. Same toons would be a bad choice vs someone else, so this protect us from copying a bit. (i guess most guys have at least 3 teams they use constantly, at least i do...).

I like your idea. Think it would be great combined with a suggestion I made a while back. Going blind into pvp. Original thread here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6464-Going-blind-into-pvp).

Basically being in the top 100, means the attacker doesn't get to see your defense. Might not make a huge change to everyone's strategy, I know that personally I use one offense most of the time. With all the new toons and the quick change feature for offense and defense, I think it would be great to implement both ideas. I prefer pve, but there's no real challenge for an end-gamer. Win rates on offense in pvp in excess of 90% (and higher) suggest that there's really not a challenge in pvp either. I know a lot of people want to keep their high win rates, but if that's going to remain the same then defense will be a mirror image.

Edit: Another idea that would work well with this was brought up by Nicko (don't remember the post exactly), but make it so the defense gets perfect hits nearly every time. Could even implement that for only top 100. It would make staying top 100 all week a more challenging environment as well as giving an incentive for doing so.

druid138
09-20-2017, 05:20 AM
I'm not a competitive Arena player, but I agree with the arguments here against showing the Attack team. It seems like too much information, especially since we're able to view other players' rosters.

Kamuz24z
09-20-2017, 06:35 AM
The new feature of showing your attack team is not good is our strategy keep it secret we have enough players copying our defenses they just lay back and let others do the work I’m against of these new feature but I’m 100% in favor of going blind that will add some challenge in pvp

thealchemist
09-20-2017, 09:26 AM
I'm only a Duelist so not of the skill level of everyone else in this thread, but while I have been curious about what teams attackers are using I have never felt it was a feature that is NEEDED. So if this new feature is taken away I wouldn't miss it. If its kept it probably won't make much difference to myself but can see how those who have put in the time and effort to come up with strong defenses now losing their strategy to others to try to emulate.

I do wonder though when I look at the new toons over the past month that perhaps they are trying to get younger players involved and this change could be a part of that? But these days kids are tech savvy and what not at a young age so I don't think they need a leg up if that is the reasoning.

DaveMurray
09-20-2017, 09:40 AM
I understand the frustration but i'll for once support NF.
It is a nice move to see the attack team so that you can make your defence better. I already learned what's the problem with my defence in just a few hours, i had my thoughts but couldn't verify it, now i did and i have plans to change it. Maybe it will make my defence better, we'll see. We've asked for ways to improve our defence, this is one of them.
I know that most of the top pvpers worry that others will copy their attack team but i would like to point out that you can only see the toons and not talis setup so that makes a difference. Also since the update went live i did not witness a same team attacking twice, everyone that attacked me had a different strategy so not much to copy when i lost from everyone :p

Ofc i totally support the idea of going blind in pvp like i did when it was posted.

R1ck
09-20-2017, 12:00 PM
I don't support the new feature that shows attack teams, as for defense there is people who put effort and time to make a good strategy on attack and don't think that another comes and takes his idea that easy. And many people has their ID on signature and it is easy to go a check their talisman set up ,so? What is what NF wants for this game?

Askora
09-20-2017, 12:32 PM
I understand the frustration but i'll for once support NF.
It is a nice move to see the attack team so that you can make your defence better. I already learned what's the problem with my defence in just a few hours, i had my thoughts but couldn't verify it, now i did and i have plans to change it. Maybe it will make my defence better, we'll see. We've asked for ways to improve our defence, this is one of them.
I know that most of the top pvpers worry that others will copy their attack team but i would like to point out that you can only see the toons and not talis setup so that makes a difference. Also since the update went live i did not witness a same team attacking twice, everyone that attacked me had a different strategy so not much to copy when i lost from everyone :p

Ofc i totally support the idea of going blind in pvp like i did when it was posted.

My guess is offense copying will come, it'll just take a little bit. The offenses will be most relevant at the end of the week when final rank is being fought for.

Zapathusara
09-20-2017, 12:33 PM

I'm with slauki in this. The feature will have much popular appeal, and even for us, is not so bad. I've already changed a bit due the attackers. For endgamers e top players, copy teams and same toons will always be there. MtG has rhis same thing (yet, there is too much more player skill involved).

That said, I do think we lost some of the glamour and mistery now

satani
09-20-2017, 01:01 PM
I'm not a competitive Arena player, but I agree with the arguments here against showing the Attack team. It seems like too much information, especially since we're able to view other players' rosters.

well, in pvp we can't see other players rosters, as the number behind the name is missing.
But i like the idea of seeing the attack-team. Now it's still not that much difference. Once you have specific characters, like wrath, gunner corrupt rescuer, prisoner or any valkyre, you build your team around them, while in defense you usually try teams with taunters or blockheads, it's rare to see a defense team matching the offense team, but you could have been sure, if someone, for example, had a vampire hunter eddie and a prisoner in his defense team, you could bet, that they would also be in his offense team. Now it's just a confirmation, and you can filter out some defense wins via disconnect. Sometimes you see a defense win and think: "well, his defense team looks tough, how should he have lost, so either luck or he has bad/lowlevel talismans", now as you see with wich team he attacked, you know, that some wins are surely disconnect wins. So one more trap not to run into.

It's not that big secret which characters are good for offense or defense. Most combinations are a nobrainer. I think there was a thread here in the forums about useable characters. I also skip certain combinations of characters regardless of the rest or their talismans, but i get enough enemies to win. Sure seeing the attacker team is giving you hints on how to build good teams, but mostly it depends on:
What characters do you have? (like, if you have a vampire hunter eddie, then you damn well will use him)
What talismans do you have, (a good talisman combination can even make the most common team deadly) and that's a point you only see, when you're in battle, plus some talismans are good for defense, but not for damage. I've seen teams loaded with BNW talismans but making nearly no damage.
And either way, what do you need in PVP? Imo you need:
A good single striker
An aoe damager
A beneficial effects remover
A reviver/healer

There are a lot of characters that fit each category, but some characters need a companion to work (beelzebub needs someone to use his burns, like assassin pyro or warrior corrupt rescuer, Mysctic Eddie needs someone that can can seal, etc)
And the list of revivers is not that long

Heavy1974
09-20-2017, 01:18 PM
I couldn`t care less if i see the attacking teams or not. 10 teams who broke my defense would mean 10 different compositions of defense, so i could not
create THE nonplusultra defense.
Also started to change my attack team in specific situations, so it will help no one if he sees mine from the last battle.
Change your defense after revenging me, i will probably change my attack for counter-revenge, simple as that.

calizario
09-20-2017, 02:26 PM
I still do not have a 100% opinion on this. But this may also help at some point to prove several doubts of some players. As for example the use of Valkyrie Purple and other toons who may come to strong. On the other hand about copies of attack teams is very relative, because who is always on top is hardly going to change something, already has its strategy set for each team that will face, has its playing time and resources. I think this will benefit more low ranked players than the tops .. I do not know .. it's all at the beginning yet ..

Monte47
09-20-2017, 02:35 PM
I get everyone’s point, and don’t disagree. For me it’s aesthetic that I don’t like. Makes the defense tab too busy, not a fan of the clutter.

That said, it is fun to see what people do when they lose to you, then revamp their attack team and win. I don’t think most of us would change our defense based on the toons that attack us, and for myself, I use the same six toons rotated on attack no matter what. If I change it up, it’s only really to put in my artillery dog for immunity against the SSD, or to put the prisoner in agains the NbLol’s bs.

gmac
09-20-2017, 02:58 PM
Hello everyone,

I think this is the worst feature ever added to PvP.

I do think that we should get information on how people are attacking us so we could adjust, I even asked for it waaaay back.

And I do believe devs did this on good intentions, and for us to use the 3 tabs on defense more often too. (and because they listen)

But what this is doing is exposing competitive players whole attack system. A tab with toons more often used against our defense and their win % would be enough.

This is very bad for everyone that is super competitive at arena and put long hours trying to figure something new. This punishes creativity and hard work.

And I wish they talked to us prior to this implementation.

Cheers
gmac

Bradata
09-20-2017, 03:04 PM
I have an idea since we started with giving them. How would you guys feel if you could not see what team you are going to fight against?
I see that some players kinda like the new feature, seeing the team that attacked them but I will very much disagree with their arguments supporting it. As many have already mentioned it, we spend countless hours building and testing new offense teams and now it all goes to shit with this!
If I'm asked what can be done, I will say that this new feature can stay only if our defense teams cannot be seen before the fight begins. There you go, problem solved!

Bradata
09-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Hello everyone,

I think this is the worst feature ever added to PvP.

I do think that we should get information on how people are attacking us so we could adjust, I even asked for it waaaay back.

And I do believe devs did this on good intentions, and for us to use the 3 tab on defense more often too. (and maybe because they listen?)

But what this is doing is exposing competitive players whole attack system. A tab on toons more used against our defense and their win % would be enough.

This is very bad for everyone that is super competitive at arena and put long hours trying to figure something new. This punishes creativity and hard work.

Cheers
gmac
Oh, man I couldn't say it better! WTF was the first thing that came out from my mouth once I realized what happened from your post in the other thread. Honestly, right now I feel that that thing which devs stuck in our rear ends with resent screwed up updates and bugs is getting even deeper in my ass and I am sure no man likes to be screwed around like that!

Monte47
09-20-2017, 03:22 PM
I get everyone’s point, and don’t disagree. For me it’s aesthetic that I don’t like. Makes the defense tab too busy, not a fan of the clutter.

That said, it is fun to see what people do when they lose to you, then revamp their attack team and win. I don’t think most of us would change our defense based on the toons that attack us, and for myself, I use the same six toons rotated on attack no matter what. If I change it up, it’s only really to put in my artillery dog for immunity against the SSD, or to put the prisoner in agains the NbLol’s bs.

This was a stupid statement I made, btw. Of course we change based on what toons attack us. But, I change more on how easy it is to beat defenses that are like mine. So, for my self, I change more in regard to holds, how easy it is to kill some toons, etc.
Eskiggalu

gmac
09-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Oh, man I couldn't say it better! WTF was the first thing that came out from my mouth once I realized what happened from your post in the other thread. Honestly, right now I feel that that thing which devs stuck in our rear ends with resent screwed up updates and bugs is getting even deeper in my ass and I am sure no man likes to be screwed around like that!

hahaha

Nice way to put it!

I actually do believe they did this on good intentions, we even asked for more info on how we were being attack (myself included). More info is good, and using the 3 tabs on defense, like maybe switching on Saturday few times based on feedback also good idea.

Going for Eternal requires other things besides strategy, quick reactions, will and stamina. But strategy is the cornerstone.

And the way this is setup it exposes in detail our attack system and punishes everyone trying to find something unique.

And I really don't like they did not talk to us before this implementations, this is very sensitive issue for any competitive player.

cheers
gmac

ovy
09-20-2017, 03:30 PM
I agree that this is a really bad feature, moreover the way it was [non-]communicated meant that we woke up yesterday with our past N attacks visible without us having any prior idea they would. Yuck!

Any unique ideas and characters we developed are now freely disclosed for no good reason. Defense is known by necessity once you fight, but this is just gratuitous, much as if the game told you in advance which defending toons do the most damage on average or how many times they tend to stun.

I've resolved to not compete in PvP for a while until this is changed and just make spoiling attacks with my already-visible defense for free iron coins, and just live with the losses. My next few Saturdays are booked anyways. I was this close to refusing to PvP altogether.

Blacksteel
09-20-2017, 04:45 PM
I agree that this is a really bad feature, moreover the way it was [non-]communicated meant that we woke up yesterday with our past N attacks visible without us having any prior idea they would. Yuck!

Any unique ideas and characters we developed are now freely disclosed for no good reason. Defense is known by necessity once you fight, but this is just gratuitous, much as if the game told you in advance which defending toons do the most damage on average or how many times they tend to stun.

I've resolved to not compete in PvP for a while until this is changed and just make spoiling attacks with my already-visible defense for free iron coins, and just live with the losses. My next few Saturdays are booked anyways. I was this close to refusing to PvP altogether.

Agree, I didn't like that there was no warning on this.

I also think this dumbed down the game and for some that put the time and effort to create something unique to them or make do while missing many 'top' characters (not for lack of trying, damn u RNG) it can make it harder if their teams are copied.
This 'feature' feels to me like showing your hand if playing cards, it just takes away from the experience.

It's nice that it can help players learn and that's great, but there other ways to do it:
-A weekly list of top characters offense and defense,
-Character affinity index list search, compare
-Dedicated team builder interface with stats and simulated build options?, compare against other simulated builds, stat wise.
-Team templates for newcomers.

Hello everyone,
And I do believe devs did this on good intentions, and for us to use the 3 tabs on defense more often too. (and because they listen)
But what this is doing is exposing competitive players whole attack system. A tab with toons more often used against our defense and their win % would be enough.
Cheers
gmac

Pretty much,
-Why not add a show or hide switch?, that way it's up to each player if they want to show it and this could also add to the strategy.
-Devs, could even monetize on it, something along the lines of: sell 'ruse' items, to create fake teams, and sell 'peek' items to discover if it was a ruse, if you guessed correctly you get to see the team,
or something else some % bonus to stat, to coin toss or effect against a player or character, many possibilities here.
-Or a 'shadow of war' for top levels.
-What Gmac mentioned is a very good approach, a list of popular toons that attacked you simple yet effective.

I am not opposed to the possibility of something similar existing, it can be a good feature what I don't like is the general approach about it.
I think it's a naive approach to an important aspect of the game (which also looks crammed on the ui).

Nicko
09-20-2017, 05:33 PM
I think seeing the attackers is awesome! GMAC, Carlos, and Kamuz - please attack me :)

Or not.

I agree with everything most have already posted, with GMAC leading the charge . Defense copying is inevitable as we see what works and doesn't work from direct experience. But with this new feature creativity is squashed - all your cards are shown - and offensive copying is now enabled. There's no reason for it. Yes - you can see what compositions broke your defense - but because defense is static there's simply no way to defend against everything, so I don't see it as overly helpful. In my opinion the value of crafting a fast, effective offensive that may give you a competitive edge is crippled when you can see the top players playbook plain as day.

Now everyone is a Bill Belichick (my apologies to Patriots fans)

Just like having Jofers toons won't give someone Jofers speed, seeing GMACs team will not let them stop GMAC. But it's just one more ingredient towards a game with homogenized teams - and that's a really bad thing.

Patrice-1201
09-20-2017, 07:56 PM
I think seeing the attackers is awesome! GMAC, Carlos, and Kamuz - please attack me :)

Or not.

I agree with everything most have already posted, with GMAC leading the charge . Defense copying is inevitable as we see what works and doesn't work from direct experience. But with this new feature creativity is squashed - all your cards are shown - and offensive copying is now enabled. There's no reason for it. Yes - you can see what compositions broke your defense - but because defense is static there's simply no way to defend against everything, so I don't see it as overly helpful. In my opinion the value of crafting a fast, effective offensive that may give you a competitive edge is crippled when you can see the top players playbook plain as day.

Just like having Jofers toons won't give someone Jofers speed, seeing GMACs team will not let them stop GMAC. But it's just one more ingredient towards a game with homogenized teams - and that's a really bad thing.

And here is a Patriots fan who agrees with everything you said here :-) I would
Welcome the current ranking of the attacker instead to see if Revenge is worth

Kamuz24z
09-20-2017, 08:26 PM

Or not.

No problem 🤘🏼next month may be the second week I’m getting back to play pvp

Zapathusara
09-20-2017, 11:29 PM
And here is a Patriots fan who agrees with everything you said here :-) I would
Welcome the current ranking of the attacker instead to see if Revenge is worth

Pat head here too (and I know we sometimes are jerks "Brady GOAT"), no offenses taken, loved the ref, kkkkkkk

As said, good part of the mistery is now gone, and I think lower ranked will love this feature. I prefer none of this, and don't like the "blind attack" option at all. Better IA, this should be helpfull.

But I dunno they will revert this. So, time to play with the mew rules :(

HomemLivre
09-21-2017, 12:27 AM
But with this new feature creativity is squashed - all your cards are shown - and offensive copying is now enabled. There's no reason for it. Yes - you can see what compositions broke your defense - but because defense is static there's simply no way to defend against everything, so I don't see it as overly helpful. In my opinion the value of crafting a fast, effective offensive that may give you a competitive edge is crippled when you can see the top players playbook plain as day.

Yep. See the attacker team will help nothing to build a defense. I share your thought about this.

Jofer16
09-21-2017, 12:50 AM

Or not.

I think at this point it's pretty clear based on posts coupled with who posted them, the terrible players love it and the good players hate it. Some walk their own paths and some lack skills and copy. Like the posts regarding this game taking a turn from Maiden fans with big titty characters and catering to the least common denominator, it's clear NF is picking their side in the name of the almighty dollar. They want paying randoms to think they have a chance against real gamers, they want to chase us all out to make some extra cash, the integrity of the game doesn't matter anymore in the grand scheme of things. Just a bummer all around but it is what it is.

Was thinking about putting in some effort/energy into playing arena again, but why bother.

Chaosego888
09-21-2017, 03:47 AM
I hate this addition as well. Sparton stated months ago that this was a planned feature and I hoped it would never happen. With a points system that is setup to award coming up with a good defense and a game that caters to every lazy player that doesn't want to put in the effort, nothing makes sense anymore. I don't care so much about sharing my own team as I really don't want to know everyone else's because if it is that easy, what is the point. This means that if you have trouble with a certain defense, then you can copy that defense and see what is successful against it and just eliminate the need to actually think for yourself. I agree with Blacksteel, If it is going to be an option, we need to be able to decide whether we want to share or not. I haven't fought a single battle in arena all week and this doesn't make me want to play at all. If I wasn't such a skill shard junkie, I would probably just retire to troopers exclusively. This sucks!

scott-5496
09-21-2017, 10:03 AM
So far not sure on if this is good or bad as a feature. On the one hand it is good to see ways to improve defence and I am sure I will try to look at that and improve mine as it is mostly pretty poor to standard at around 12%-16% before reset. Then I do not spend much time trying to hone it to any great extent - I just chuck in as strong toons as I can that might have a degree of synergy - in the past I often used most of my attack team in defence as that seemed to be quite strong, if a little boring and lazy on my behalf!

As a few others have said most people will revolve there attack team a little (or a lot) so in the end I am not so sure seeing teams will make a lot of difference to the more seasoned players - I have not made any changes so far based on seeing attackers, have any forum people done it?

Even if people do change their defence teams for the better surely that is a good thing as it makes attacking more of challenge (OK, I get that is may move to a new meta but that happens anyway without this as people see what works by looking at top 50). I know my success rate has dropped a lot this week as I have decided to mix up my attack team a lot more just for a change and to have a little more fun (even in more losses) as I think most of the time it is like auto farming doing the same thing all the time even if it did increase win rates.

So overall I don't think it is going to change things for me but I can see it helping a lot of folk working their way up the ranks. The devs do need to do these sort of moves to keep the game moving in terms of new folk coming in I think and with the recent other changes made I think there are moves in that direction - just noticed an advert for the game being available in Japan (was it not already?) so to me this looks like (especially with some of the recent character additions) the devs aiming on keeping newer folk interested and also enticing them in to the game?

MrFreeze
09-21-2017, 12:21 PM
I don't really know what to make of it. Personally I stick with the same attack team for almost everyone once I find something I like. It's probably why I lose more than some of you. One thing that surprised me was the amount of variety people use in their attack teams. I see people using characters I wouldn't have expected. It doesn't make me want to use them though.

But I'm not on the same level as some of you guys competitively. I'm only ranked decently right now because I have a maxed VHE and arena is dead. If lots of people were actually trying these days I'd be knocked out of the top 100 in a minute. I can't even remember the last time I used a SoW refill. I see the game is opening up to the Asian market though. If they're combined into the system things might change.

What does this have to do with the attack teams being exposed? Nothing I guess, I barely pay attention to them.

Dank Brew
09-21-2017, 04:56 PM
I'm not a PvP guy much, but I understand why you guys are upset about it. However this could be a funny way to show off your skills by using total garbage toons to wreck people lol
Other than that it's pointless and annoying.

Monte47
09-21-2017, 11:51 PM
Well, one thing is for sure, I have noticed my attackers becoming copies of each other over the last day or so. Golden Pharoah Dog, Warrior New Born, and VHE seem to be the early on favorites, with Assasin Valkyrie and Nomad pulling close seconds. “It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off”

HomemLivre
09-22-2017, 01:24 AM
Well, one thing is for sure, I have noticed my attackers becoming copies of each other over the last day or so. Golden Pharoah Dog, Warrior New Born, and VHE seem to be the early on favorites, with Assasin Valkyrie and Nomad pulling close seconds. “It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off”

Noticed that as well and kind of expected... sad...

Monte47
09-22-2017, 01:48 AM

I’m a creature of habit. The only time I change offense is out of necessity. Eg, it’s just better to use a GRE against a GRE for my team. I switch my prisoner out for artillery dog if I need immunity against some talisman or taunt crap. Other than that, idgaf what other people use, I gotta use the toons that work for me.

Point being, I think this will back fire on some of the newer players.

Monte47
09-22-2017, 01:50 AM

Also, you and I had the funniest draw yesterday. You had a toon left, don’t remember who, but I had Wrath. I hit you and was out of endure, so figured I was toast, but when you hit, the void shield took you out when you killed me, and we had a draw. Lol, that’s only happened once before, but cracks me up every time.

HomemLivre
09-22-2017, 03:23 AM
Also, you and I had the funniest draw yesterday. You had a toon left, don’t remember who, but I had Wrath. I hit you and was out of endure, so figured I was toast, but when you hit, the void shield took you out when you killed me, and we had a draw. Lol, that’s only happened once before, but cracks me up every time.

lol! Thats awesome! Its funny to see some epic 1x1 fights with chars that simply can't die! :p