PDA

View Full Version : NEW LIVE ALBUM coming November 17th

Heavy1974
09-20-2017, 12:43 PM
Book of Souls Tour Live album coming, YESSSS :

http://ironmaiden.com/news/article/thebookofsoulslivechapter

kkkreg5
09-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Sure hope a DVD/Blu-ray is made available. I want a physical copy of the film...

Patrice-1201
09-20-2017, 05:07 PM
Sure hope a DVD/Blu-ray is made available. I want a physical copy of the film...

Best news of the day!!! Can't wait!!!

Ancient Mariner
09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Yay! Hoping they release a blu ray disc for that, gonna buy it immediately if it comes out

Crazypants
09-21-2017, 01:16 AM
Maybe its my OCD but im triggered this wont fit in the collectors box. :confused:. Also kinda strange no songs from the states on there.

scott-5496
09-21-2017, 09:44 AM
They are doing a live stream of it and I think then a download but no sign of a disc - shame. Also, while I welcome any new Maiden I would prefer an actual full gig as opposed to songs from different places. In fact I would like both at the same time! Live After Death (though over different nights and also including stuff from a UK show on the fourth side of the vinyl) is my go to Maiden live album as is Rock in Rio. The deluxe set looks good and id designed to sit alongside the BoS deluxe set too which is quite cool. Defo getting that one even if I do prefer a single show approach.

Still, I am hoping we get some news of a new studio album - BoS was amazing and live it was great to see and really just keen for the guys to offer up some news on the next studio outing.