PDA

View Full Version : Lol VHE

Monte47
09-21-2017, 01:21 AM
It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve bothered with the arena, unless there is fun loot to be had, I only battle the twenty or so a day that are free. But, lol, being up in the top one hundred, it legit is almost all VHE Eddies. It’s funny how an Eddie becomes the Eddies of the month club.

slauki
09-21-2017, 05:37 AM
It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve bothered with the arena, unless there is fun loot to be had, I only battle the twenty or so a day that are free. But, lol, being up in the top one hundred, it legit is almost all VHE Eddies. It’s funny how an Eddie becomes the Eddies of the month club.

at least we will see VHE and aces high eddie soon. VHE shared his popularity i think :D

Ian
09-21-2017, 07:31 AM
Yes, great to see that there is balance and parity when it comes to use of all the 5* Eddies, they are all really well designed and great in the arena...

scott-5496
09-21-2017, 10:14 AM
Yes, great to see that there is balance and parity when it comes to use of all the 5* Eddies, they are all really well designed and great in the arena...

Indeed! The days of Mummy and Visions pale into insignificance when compared to VHE at the moment - he can be a massive pain in the ass and has accounted for all of my losses (one way or another) this week - he always seems to revive just as my team are in the amber or red....still those teams are a challenge and I prefer that to getting the 95% plus wins per week.

Monte47
09-21-2017, 12:31 PM
at least we will see VHE and aces high eddie soon. VHE shared his popularity i think :D

Wish I had my Aces High Sharded. He is so much fun. That said, I think I may do my Mystic next. He could be a beast with the right on combo I think. I need a skill shard frag event. Have like four toons I want to max.

Dank Brew
09-21-2017, 04:33 PM
At this rate of RNG, I don't think i'll ever get a VHE :(
These posts make me sad lol

Monte47
09-21-2017, 05:29 PM
At this rate of RNG, I don't think i'll ever get a VHE :(
These posts make me sad lol

I had him:(. When the sacrifice first came out, I got rid of him and several other toons I’m kicking myself for.

Dank Brew
09-21-2017, 07:14 PM
I had him:(. When the sacrifice first came out, I got rid of him and several other toons I’m kicking myself for.

Oh man, that's crazy. I'd never get rid of an Eddie unless it's a dupe.

Monte47
09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Oh man, that's crazy. I'd never get rid of an Eddie unless it's a dupe.
Yeah, and I’ve been playing from the beginning. I won’t even mention the other stupid sacrifice choices I’ve made 😂