PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the Gardens of Life/Dismay/Fear

Yup
09-21-2017, 07:49 AM
Seriously.. I can't complete these because 5 out of 6 plays results in a freeze or crash.

I get 90% through.. and then the game just stops doing anything.... I've left it sitting for 20-30 minutes.. and nothing happens... I can't click anything.

I'm left with the only option being quitting the game and relaunching it.

iPad Air.. iOS 10.

Blacksteel
09-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Getting freeze mostly on garden of Dismay after.... you may guess .... Revival!, yes, what a surprise!... what else is new...
I still can't wrap my mind around Devs not fixing a bug that has a been going for about a year now and affects both aspects PVP & PVE.
Should be #1 priority.

Bradata
09-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Getting freeze mostly on garden of Dismay after.... you may guess .... Revival!, yes, what a surprise!... what else is new...
I still can't wrap my mind around Devs not fixing a bug that has a been going for about a year now and affects both aspects PVP & PVE.
Should be #1 priority.

I am starting to believe Sparton when he mentioned that the new talismans will be very hard to get, the game simply will not let you get them.

Yup
09-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Seems to be a problem with anything above level 6 on any of the 3 maps.

And here, it's got little to do with revivals... it can happen at any time.

(Oh, upgraded to iOS 11 yesterday.. still an issue)

I think it's got to do with area push updates... seems when I quit and relaunch, there are some arena badges which weren't there previously.

Yup
09-30-2017, 04:20 PM
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

I can't even play these worlds above level 6 because the game freezes.

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE

thealchemist
09-30-2017, 04:31 PM
Since the new update I'm getting freezes during battles with dragon king. I think its due to the changes to the shields as it seems to happen when the shields regenerate. I can't see what else it would be..

Yup
10-06-2017, 11:44 PM
They ought to give out a full Sands of Time Refill once a day to compensate for all the losses due to the freezes.