PDA

View Full Version : new characters hint?

satani
09-21-2017, 10:44 AM
As some of you also follow maiden lotb on facebook, you should know that the game is now official in Japan.
what i like is the artwork: https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast/photos/a.898858930244483.1073741828.814574058672971/1283659028431136/?type=3&theater

What i notice are some known characters: blue (and red?, behind her) valkyre, corrupt general (with kind of elf ears?), the beast, the wicker man, the clairvoyant and green harpy.
the eddie in the middle seems to be a rtth eddie with samurai sword? And then there are 3 - at least for me - unknown female characters:
the red lady was also featured in the PVP graphic and reminds me strongly on the gal eddie is holding on the "bring your daughter to the slaughter" poster/cover. The dark one behind the corrupt general could be the corrupt harpy and then there's this girl with the mask and feathers on her shoulders - blue harpy or hint to a coming character?

In case you don't know the artwork: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bring_Your_Daughter..._to_the_Slaughter_(Iron _Maiden_single_-_cover_art).jpg

MrFreeze
09-21-2017, 12:01 PM
Well that's interesting. I wonder if the Japanese version will run on the same server as us. I also wonder if they're opening it up to other parts of Asia too. If so, I predict a take over coming in the arena.

90mphyorker
09-21-2017, 12:09 PM
See the Green Harpy has had a boob job.

Kamuz24z
09-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Well that's interesting. I wonder if the Japanese version will run on the same server as us. I also wonder if they're opening it up to other parts of Asia too. If so, I predict a take over coming in the arena.

That is going to be really good since the Asians are very competitive so far we have only one Gmac

gmac
09-21-2017, 07:16 PM
That is going to be really good since the Asians are very competitive so far we have only one Gmac

lol!

I love this analogy

I sure hope my "bot friends" arrive over here :)

But this game needs to improve a lot for them to want to play, too many bugs right now and this change in PvP system i just terrible.

For the first time since Arena Beta launched I'm not playing it, only one match per day, for the achievements.

Good luck to us all

gmac

Bradata
09-21-2017, 08:57 PM
I guess now you guys understand why the Valkyries look like hentai bitches, Japanese like that! Hentai is there shit!
Even the faces on the poster look more Asian than in the game.

slauki
09-21-2017, 09:22 PM
I guess now you guys understand why the Valkyries look like hentai bitches, Japanese like that! Hentai is there shit!
Even the faces on the poster look more Asian than in the game.

very good assumption bradata, you could have nailed it, so kind of a promotion strategy....well on the one hand that's a good sign for the longlivity of the game on the other hand, is the game is messed up a lot right now. maybe it would be smarter to fix the game first before introducing it officially in other parts of the world....

Kamuz24z
09-21-2017, 09:40 PM
lol!

I love this analogy

I sure hope my "bot friends" arrive over here :)

But this game needs to improve a lot for them to want to play, too many bugs right now and this change in PvP system i just terrible.

For the first time since Arena Beta launched I'm not playing it, only one match per day, for the achievements.

Good luck to us all

gmac

Yes man keep that strategy secret let others just wonder how is that possible😧 I’ll play again until these feature is gone, I agree the game is not ready for hardcore gamers

Jofer16
09-21-2017, 09:48 PM
Yeah, since when did Corrupt General have elf ears? haha This is just bizarre. Guess it all makes sense now though with the odd direction lately, they are selling out for the Asian market.

Liebhild
09-22-2017, 12:43 AM
Passive of the chick under the clairvoyant: Silicone Death - boobs explode when character dies

mjmxiii
09-22-2017, 12:29 PM
Was wondering why we had hentai whoores and Death Note crew but it all makes sense now. They're catering to the asian anime crowd. Goodbye to the OG LotB days. Damn... new sheriffs in town. Anyone care to guess how long we have before the arena takeover is complete? I say last chance to dance is this Saturday. By next week we'll have a new Top 10.
Cheers

Mizrael
09-22-2017, 05:43 PM
Well, this could have 2 outcomes:

A) The asian version will be developed by a different team, which could be actually good for the game and the Noobish Frauds could just Ctrl+C Ctrl+V some useful stuff into their version of the game.

B) It will be led by Nothinggood For studio and the asians will soon see through all the fancy carrots, get bored and rather play FF1 for the millionth time. There are jrpgs being released in asia we can't even dream of. LotB will be played by 4 year olds as a warm up for the REAL games they play.

But the arena top10 will be for sure owned by one nolifer, playing on 10 devices simultaneously. rank one, with 100K points will consist of Rtth Ed a 3 ox cultists...our Michael Dudikoffs [read: gmac] days are counted :D