PDA

View Full Version : Rage Spears and more

Mariner-1212
09-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Just curious to see if anyone has gotten the talismans needed for the rage, zone or lightning. I have farmed quite a bit, and never received another of any of these.

Blacksteel
09-21-2017, 01:01 PM
Nope only 1 zone and 2 rage.
About the rage one I have farmed the warrior dungeon most days since launch at least 5 times a day some days up to 12 and mostly lvl.9-10 sometimes a run from 7-10.
Not a single 'rage', nor 'echo' for that matter I've got some thorns and explosives, but there are days when not one talisman shows.

Kamuz24z
09-21-2017, 01:36 PM
I have the rage talismans i use them in my AOF I’ll switch my Cham at reset so you can see what damage they do I’m really trying to get the lighting talisman I think they’re the most useful

Blacksteel
09-21-2017, 02:24 PM
I have the rage talismans i use them in my AOF I’ll switch my Cham at reset so you can see what damage they do I’m really trying to get the lighting talisman I think they’re the most useful

Thanks Kamuz, those lightning seem useful just 1 talis there, the one set I do have is the Quake, let me know if you want to take a look I can put a champ with it.

Kamuz24z
09-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Thanks Kamuz, those lightning seem useful just 1 talis there, the one set I do have is the Quake, let me know if you want to take a look I can put a champ with it.

Thanks but I’ve them as well

MoonShadow
09-22-2017, 07:52 AM
I was prepared to say that I've got: 1 zone, 2 rage, 3 lightning and 4 echo (a second set) but, just a few moments ago, after finishing GoD IX for IDK how many times/day, a 4th lightning finally dropped, as a sorcery kind. Since those were a bit improved with the lastest update, I've kept it and I'll try to upgrade the whole set, then. After that, I could try them accordingly, although 10 power might be something too much in PvP + the lack of the HP to the equipped toon, as they could only be used with a 2 green set.

Kamuz24z
09-22-2017, 03:00 PM
I was prepared to say that I've got: 1 zone, 2 rage, 3 lightning and 4 echo (a second set) but, just a few moments ago, after finishing GoD IX for IDK how many times/day, a 4th lightning finally dropped, as a sorcery kind. Since those were a bit improved with the lastest update, I've kept it and I'll try to upgrade the whole set, then. After that, I could try them accordingly, although 10 power might be something too much in PvP + the lack of the HP to the equipped toon, as they could only be used with a 2 green set.

Hey shadow if you have a free trooper spot send me please a recuest I want to try those lightning talismans kamuz-8227

Mariner-1212
09-22-2017, 04:14 PM

Hey Kamuz thanks for putting that out there, I appreciate it! I tried them out this morning. I wasn't overly impressed for 10 power, and the passive block didn't work at all! Not sure if you've experienced the same, but I definitely don't feel the need to chase these down right now.

MoonShadow
09-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Hey shadow if you have a free trooper spot send me please a recuest I want to try those lightning talismans kamuz-8227Of course, request send, much welcome, as I'm looking forward to try the rage talismans. Set my Carriage Rider as champ, hopefully will be a good one for tests, I haven't got the chance to play with him today, so I'm also curious for the lightning talis, too.

Kamuz24z
09-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Hey Kamuz thanks for putting that out there, I appreciate it! I tried them out this morning. I wasn't overly impressed for 10 power, and the passive block didn't work at all! Not sure if you've experienced the same, but I definitely don't feel the need to chase these down right now.

They are not impressive as quake talismans or lightning they need something else to make the chase worth it- passive block does not work properly is like prisoner passive sometimes doesn’t work

Kamuz24z
09-22-2017, 08:43 PM
Of course, request send, much welcome, as I'm looking forward to try the rage talismans. Set my Carriage Rider as champ, hopefully will be a good one for tests, I haven't got the chance to play with him today, so I'm also curious for the lightning talis, too.

Thanks shadow they work just the way I expected I’ll keep chasing them until I get them

MoonShadow
09-23-2017, 07:03 AM
Thanks shadow they work just the way I expected I’ll keep chasing them until I get themThank you, too, for me the rage spears on your AoF worked as intended, tried the three waves, got three passive blocks for three rounds, plus the burns... so I am looking forward in completing my set. Only two more to go. I have high hopes for X-mas ..... :D

Nifelheim
10-17-2018, 07:46 PM
Post update, all talismans, including the rarer zone and lightning seem to drop more, but not getting any rage to drop. Anyone else notice or is it just me/bad rng?