PDA

View Full Version : Where to best collect 3* Evo runes

CrazyHarry-2514
09-22-2017, 05:56 AM
I can only see them drop in the gardens. So to get some red it was pretty easy, did a few level 8 and every 2-3 level completion I'm rewarded with 6x 3*Evo runes. Which is fair for the SoT and time spent.

For the other colors, principaly blue which I absolutely need now, they don't seem to drop, tried levels 8 to 10 and zero 3*Evo runes, nada...

But if it's just RND, like the death talisman barrier set that I could complete for the 1st time today. I tried to collect that set since I started with the game, got shield only...

GotN
09-22-2017, 11:37 AM
Usually play LoL 7 - 10 when I need 3* evo runes. Play 3 - 4 runs one level, when they don't drop go to next. Don't know if it's the best tactic, but it seems to work quite good like this (don't have any numbers to proof that). However, it's always the same, you need it, you don't get it, you don't need it, you get it. ATM have 20+ blue, don't need them, you need them, but don't get them :/ experienced yellow ones drop the least on LoL, but recently got 2 at a time on SQ so you never know, RNG is unpredictable.

CrazyHarry-2514
09-22-2017, 01:03 PM
That's actually a good news, I thought I was bound to play garden of dismay over and over. LoL is pretty easy compared to that and you get quite a lot of souls too there 😎

Peppoah
09-22-2017, 11:14 PM
Usually play LoL 7 - 10 when I need 3* evo runes. Play 3 - 4 runs one level, when they don't drop go to next. Don't know if it's the best tactic, but it seems to work quite good like this (don't have any numbers to proof that). However, it's always the same, you need it, you don't get it, you don't need it, you get it. ATM have 20+ blue, don't need them, you need them, but don't get them :/ experienced yellow ones drop the least on LoL, but recently got 2 at a time on SQ so you never know, RNG is unpredictable.

I think you mean evo shards. I never got evo runes from LOL.

GotN
09-23-2017, 10:01 AM
I think you mean evo shards. I never got evo runes from LOL.

😬You're right Pepp. So my bad english shows up. Sorry CrazyHarry 😔

blade685
09-23-2017, 10:07 AM
if you need red, green, blue, yellow and purple rune evo 3* shard
It's only in LOL and sometimes in daily special stages