PDA

View Full Version : Camera angle.

Fister
09-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Just lost because a VHE used his fury. Now you prolly think, that can happen. Yes, but not this way. All my toones but one (80%) was at full health before the fury release. And only his WUR still had his turn left. But the fury release made the camera angle change so I had a close up of his VHE's face with two life bars accross. Buttons gone, game over.

Patrice-1201
09-23-2017, 01:06 PM
Just lost because a VHE used his fury. Now you prolly think, that can happen. Yes, but not this way. All my toones but one (80%) was at full health before the fury release. And only his WUR still had his turn left. But the fury release made the camera angle change so I had a close up of his VHE's face with two life bars accross. Buttons gone, game over.

i had 24 of those in the past 24 hours...

slauki
09-23-2017, 01:38 PM
have seen several of these "cinema-bugs" too, weird stuff is going on for sure.

Bradata
09-23-2017, 02:33 PM
Thorn shields on and this happens. I remove them from my defense team, if I win when attacked, don't want to be because of freezing.
Those talismans really need to be fixed, the VHE deals MASSIVE damage with his fury move and if this is on a toon with thorn shield on, all of your team will get a MASSIVE hit back, the end! :(

Fister
09-23-2017, 02:43 PM
@Patrice. That sucks. My tablet would not survive that I fear.

Luckily I've 'only' had two full-picture-buttons-gone losses and then this one close-up-buttons-gone losses. And several thorn shield reflecting way too much damage. I've also had several times where it froze for a while. When my toons have cyclone shield up and the defense have thorn shield up, an attack make my screen freeze for a while. Then it start proseeding, first frame by frame, then faster and faster, untill it seems to end in a never ending loop - misses popping up with the defense and 1's popping up with my toons.this goes on for a minute or two, then everything is back to normal.