PDA

View Full Version : Let the game freeze begin...

mjmxiii
09-23-2017, 02:10 PM
May the least bugs win...

Otaviano
09-23-2017, 02:23 PM
that would be funny if doesnt make me soo angry.,... my Vampire Hunter doesnt revive any allied anymore.... My Gunner Rescue also... ahhh and Im not talking about BNW....

MrFreeze
09-23-2017, 05:35 PM
That would make a pretty cool wallpaper. Maybe NF’s getting into the screensaver business too.

satani
09-23-2017, 11:19 PM
i don't really get what everyones angry about? I play VHE and GCR in PV and never lost a fight to bugs. Only the enemy team beginning and viping me or some good placed counter talismans or void shields. everyone else i crushed, no crashes... seems to be your devices.

Nicko
09-24-2017, 01:39 AM
i don't really get what everyones angry about? I play VHE and GCR in PV and never lost a fight to bugs. Only the enemy team beginning and viping me or some good placed counter talismans or void shields. everyone else i crushed, no crashes... seems to be your devices.

iPhone 7 Plus here.

Definitely not the device.

Monte47
09-24-2017, 02:23 PM
iPhone 7 Plus here.

Definitely not the device.

Same.iphone 7 plus as well. My freezes were all against a VHE with immortality and any player offense or defense with thorns. Lost probably ten in the last two hours before reset with that combo.

Silentknight
09-24-2017, 03:03 PM
What, Sparton & the rest of the NF crayon crew hire someone else to make up excuses 4 em??? No freezes in PvP yest, they just moved 2 LoL! 3 zero point matches yest & 1 today! Multiple incorrect AoF extra turns & ofc, can't buy half the shit in arena store, apu!!!

mk ultra
09-24-2017, 06:59 PM
I lost 12 games out of 76 today. Only 3 legitimate, the rest various kinds of bugs: game hanging when a toon is revived, freezes due to thorn & cyclone shields, 2 times game frozed with no apparent reason and one time i had no buttons at the start of the game.

Monte47
09-24-2017, 09:49 PM
I’m getting freezes now when void shields proc, no thorn shields in match, and no VHE. It’s doing the same kinds of freezes though.

thealchemist
09-25-2017, 04:19 AM
Game freezes due to freezing opposing team which consists of either a Magus or Gunner Golden Son. Magic burn from being frozen kills them for the 1st time but they don't revive like they should and game hangs. I don't see how that is device related.