PDA

View Full Version : NEW Bruce Dickinson book

Blacksteel
09-23-2017, 04:57 PM
A new book from all mighty Bruce is coming, check it out!
http://ironmaiden.com/whatdoesthisbuttondo/

IceManFerrar
09-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Nice, excellent news...will definitely be a great read.

Btw, I think they got the name of the book wrong...it should have been “Where have the buttons gone?”...then it would be so apt for this game, lol!

Tridimensionale
09-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Btw, I think they got the name of the book wrong...it should have been “Where have the buttons gone?”...then it would be so apt for this game, lol!

------------------

The Educated fool
01-18-2018, 10:06 PM
I got this book for Christmas, and I haven't spent much time with it, but I'm about halfway through. I think the button on my copy must be broken though: when I push it, nothing happens. :cool:

scott-5496
01-19-2018, 11:31 AM
I got it at xmas too. A decent read but not too strong on detail - I was hoping for more on the albums and the songs, but not a great deal on these. Nothing on his family life really either (which is fine) and nothing at all on inter band relationships - I thought there might be more on leaving the band, coming back, relationship with Steve and all the other stuff that went on. Still, enjoyed it though and read it while listening to the back catalogue so win win really!

Don H
04-12-2018, 03:43 AM
I got it at xmas too. A decent read but not too strong on detail - I was hoping for more on the albums and the songs, but not a great deal on these. Nothing on his family life really either (which is fine) and nothing at all on inter band relationships - I thought there might be more on leaving the band, coming back, relationship with Steve and all the other stuff that went on. Still, enjoyed it though and read it while listening to the back catalogue so win win really!

I really want to check his book out