PDA

View Full Version : Arena Fragment Event - Featuring EXCLUSIVE Trickster and Chopper!

Sparton_LOTB
09-24-2017, 12:02 AM
A new style of PVP event is now live!

From now until September 30th, 5 PM PT, every Arena battle win will earn fragments for exclusive characters at the end of each battle! Each win gives you one of the following:

Trickster Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 50). Getting 350 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 3* Warrior Trickster, who can steal buffs, transfer debuffs, and grant himself Revenge and Counter Strike!
Chopper Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 50). Getting 500 earns you the EVENT EXCLUSIVE 4* Gunner Chopper, who can Taunt and Blind enemies, disable passives, and has a passive to inflict Permadeath on all enemies at the start of battle!

In addition, every win has a chance to earn you the following:

Ironite x5
Rare Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 20). 25 Fragments = 1 Rare Soul
Rare Gun/Assassin Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 20). 50 Fragments = 1 Rare Gun/Assassin Soul
Legendary Soul Fragments (5, 10, or 20). 100 Fragments = 1 Legendary Soul
A Skill Shard!

Do note that only wins in the Arena will count for this event (draws and losses do not have a chance of getting rewards).

Important: The Warrior Trickster and the Gunner Chopper are not available in any other souls, so if you miss the opportunity to summon these two characters, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Additionally, please ensure you have restarted the game after the 5 PM reset time before participating to ensure you will get rewards for PVP matches.

The Warrior Trickster debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out this Trickster’s key information below:

SKILLS

Bandit (Basic)
Deals 2 hits of physical damage to a single target.
Steals One Beneficial Effect from the enemy.
Transfers One Negative Effect to the enemy.
LV 2/3/4/5/6 DMG+ 15/20/25/25/25%

Massacre (Power)
Gain Revenge status for 2 turns.
Gain Counter Strike status for 2 turns.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 3 Warrior

The Gunner Chopper also debuts in Legacy of the Beast today! Check out this Chopper’s key information below:

SKILLS AND PASSIVE

Dead End (Passive)
Inflict Permadeath on all enemies for 3 turns at the start of battle.

Pummel (Basic)
Deals random damage to a single target.
25% Chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
25% Chance to Blind for 1 turn.
LV 2/3/5 DMG+ 15/20/25%
LV 4 Effect Chance +10%

Risky Ride (Power)
Deals random damage to all enemies.
Disable Passives of all enemies for 2 turns.
25% Chance to Refund the Power Cost of this skill.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Gunner / 1 Sentinel

Amarthir
09-24-2017, 12:17 AM
I knew these 72 SoW would come in handy for something someday! Gunner Chopper sounds great for grinding Gunner and Magus LoL dungeons

GotN
09-24-2017, 12:25 AM
Very good idea to make an event in this all bugged and crashing arena! Can't even start a fight to earn some fragments! Great job NF!!!

gmac
09-24-2017, 12:45 AM
Hi Sparton

I like this event a lot. i need that gunner toon! lol

Couple of things

1 - we desperately need more space for toons!!!

2 - Arena is a mess man, lots of bugs, played a little today...ouch. please a hot fix!

Cheers
gmac

Amarthir
09-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Well, 10 battles in so far, one loss, all nine wins gave me 5 Trickster fragments, one gave me 5 rare soul fragments. Hopefully just my rotten luck and not actually the percentage odds.

slauki
09-24-2017, 01:29 AM
really awesome event i like it a lot, same with the 7 deadly gifts. ty guys your intentions are really great, but the arena is a complete mess at the moment. so the timing is really bad for an arena based event.

EDIT: btw i could only buy one skillshard from pvp store so far. some stuff is still locked, so maybe the 2nd one gets unlocked too tomorrow.

90mphyorker
09-24-2017, 02:09 AM
EDIT: btw i could only buy one skillshard from pvp store so far. some stuff is still locked, so maybe the 2nd one gets unlocked too tomorrow.

On reset I could only buy 1 and no Eternity Soul Fragments but about 10 minutes later after playing some Arens battles they were both there.

Nice event guys. The SoW refil was a great idea! 30 SoW for 45 Ironite, top stuff. Through that and the 8 SoW I had left at reset I'm already on 150/350 and 125/500 Fragments. 90% have been coming in 5's, with the odd 10 and 50 for Chopper.

Though I echo everyone elses sentimemts. You need to sort the bugs out at the moment. I've lost 4 battles directly because of bugs already and 2 because of these shitty Thorn Talismans where I could do fuck all about them. I'm usually pretty lucky with Arena issues too.

If it's like this for the rest of the event and people end up being 10-20 fragments short, that's not on.

T-Man
09-24-2017, 02:19 AM
The event is very cool, as is the 7 daily gifts, but just to echo what has been said, the arena is really bugging out. I had 3 freezes/crashes in the first 10 mins of playing post reset.

It's especially annoying when you get the win, but before victory is displayed the game crashes thus counting as a loss. Plus no frag rewards and los of SoW.

I could only purchase 1 skill shard as well.

Eternity frags are still locked for me.

Trickster frags dropping often, but not getting any chopper frags yet in the arena.

MrFreeze
09-24-2017, 02:21 AM

Thank you NF! An event that drops skill shards?! Hell yeah! But a bigger thank you for giving me a good reason to finally run my sentinel pumpkin defense! Get your wins guys. If I get a hold with those pumpkins you owe me a beer.

Edit: holy crap, I got a hold with the pumpkins.

eddielucke
09-24-2017, 03:53 AM
too many bugs. 21 battles 18 wins. 75 red fragments 25 yellow 10 legendary and 10 gunners. 3 crashs against armed teams of void or thorn shield .

druid138
09-24-2017, 05:04 AM
Thank you NF! An event that drops skill shards?! Hell yeah! But a bigger thank you for giving me a good reason to finally run my sentinel pumpkin defense! Get your wins guys. If I get a hold with those pumpkins you owe me a beer.

Edit: holy crap, I got a hold with the pumpkins.

Great event, NF! Thanks!

Timing sucks for me. Traveling for work next week and in all-day meetings with evening activities. But, I'll find a way.

Nice hold, MrFreeze! I'm running a lone FotD Eddie defense. It's Halloween season after all.

Amarthir
09-24-2017, 06:00 AM
Great event, NF! Thanks!

Timing sucks for me. Traveling for work next week and in all-day meetings with evening activities. But, I'll find a way.

Nice hold, MrFreeze! I'm running a lone FotD Eddie defense. It's Halloween season after all.

I have a lone Carriage Rider Eddie on mine, which is sort of Halloween but I can put my FotD on there if I desire.

I'm done for the day as my computer is hot enough for me to cook my dinner on, after almost 50 battles, I've yet to finish either soul, I'm at 230/350 for the Trickster and I think 55 or 60/500 for the Chopper. They sure aren't making it easy for us, but that's what makes it fun, also it gives me a chance to bring down my overload of Sands of War, I had 72 when I started due to my lack of PvP activity of late. But now I have more than one reason to get in, one is for the rewards, and the other is the iron coins. Because I'm currently being a gluton on skill shards, giving them all to VHE. He's about half maxed I think, only missing 12ish. Of course, only one of the shards have gone into Dusk, the move I usually use the most, but I have situations for all of his techniques so I'm not too sad over that. Overall, this event is great, although PvP is pretty buggy and is usually almost unplayable on my current platform, I still love the events that go with it.

Browno
09-24-2017, 11:13 AM
I must have done awesome damage for thorn shield to return 29k to my whole team. Ofc i died hardm

thealchemist
09-24-2017, 11:55 AM
This event might be the end of me. A lot of grinding and even more frustration for the chance at a 3* toon?....

satani
09-24-2017, 12:37 PM
at first look, the gunner chopper is great. Hoping to get him. Warrior trickster ... a 3* toon? Nothing really interesting, just a waste of space and blocking the yellow fragments from dropping. get him out of there.
After 10 fights, i got 30 yellow fragments. So calculating up, you need at least 30 wins a day. (30 fights = ~90 fragments x 7 days = 500+) Seems makeable, i'm aiming at one refill a day plus the one-time offer for 45 ironite. Plus SoW is also gainable through low tier sacrifice.

Btw Green and Yellow Fatso turn pink in autoplay. (texture error?)

MrFreeze
09-24-2017, 02:56 PM

That had to be a bug right? I’ve since outfitted them with all the hot pvp talismans, but they’re still a joke. I was kinda drunk last night when I decided to do that. I figured it might keep my lists easy and help out others to get the wins. Maybe I’ll just experiment with stupid defensive teams all week and have some fun with it. It’s not a bad event, I like it. Not the week to try to stay competitive though in my opinion. Not for me at least.

Demnity
09-24-2017, 03:42 PM
shaolinlondo already has his chopper omggg

RobG-9641
09-24-2017, 05:51 PM
This event is awesome. I've already won a few skill shards, a Gunner soul, rare souls... Yellow Chopper seems really useful. And, event runs for a full week!! Hope to see more events like this in the future!

HomemLivre
09-24-2017, 06:27 PM
This is completly ridiculous.
The game is instable and with a LOT of bugs and actions that make the game freeze...

You guys released a nice event with a terrible timing! The arena is broken!!!

How about a compensation to every free win that end with a loss becouse of a freeze or vanished buttons? At least fragments or ironite refund will be very welcome...

You guys stated that only wins would give rewards... wth is that? How are we supposed to win against a broken game?

thealchemist
09-25-2017, 04:24 AM
Game freezes due to freezing opposing team which consists of either a Magus or Gunner Golden Son. Magic burn from being frozen kills them for the 1st time but they don't revive like they should and game hangs. Yeah this event is fun. play 2-3 battles, game hangs. reboot. lose SoW, fragments I should have had as well as time. Yep this event just couldnt get any better.

bort
09-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Gotta say, I really love this event. The LoL ones were OK, but highly dependent on RNG, which caused some players to put a lot of time and ironite in, but still come up short. The BNW one was worse, in that the same RNG dictated who was rewarded, but the cost was higher (I spent 60 ironite), and the rare soul one was absolutely horrid.

This one, even if I don't get the toons, I'm still getting actual useful stuff - character fragments and skill shards (1 so far).

I mean, I hope I get em both, but y'know, if I don't, its not a complete waste.

Also, while I'm on my soapbox, the last event with the rare souls only taught us to not play the game - to hoard rare souls instead of spending them. Its negative behaviour - if anything, you want to encourage your playerbase to spend everything they get the moment they get it, not to hold on to stuff. To hold events that require the mass opening of a limited quantity item is going to tell your playerbase to hoard said items when they drop, effectively not playing the game. Its a terrible model.

With that in mind, what happens if the next event is on how many sentinel souls you open? what about on regular souls? What about for every skill shard you use? Talisman you power up? Character that hits 100? It would only tell your playerbase to hoard resources and not to play the game for enjoyment, but instead for said resources, because who knows what limited resource the next exclusive event might focus on?

NF, please focus your events on playing the game (LoL, BNW, Arena, Normal Missions), instead of on resource expenditure.

thealchemist
09-25-2017, 09:52 AM
Another freeze. The toon you can't see is of course a Gunner Golden Son. I think I'm over this event.

Patrice-1201
09-25-2017, 10:19 AM
Kaz, Sparton, you did mention that you were going to publish a calendar of planned events in order to help decide on what to spend our resources and when. When are you planning on doing this? With the limited drops of Chopper Fragments in multiple of 5s... it will take a lot of ironite to get the G Chopper... I want to make sure that I will not need this ironite soon for something that will be personally more interesting ;-)

DaveMurray
09-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Really nice event, terrible timing though.
117 finished attacks(no freezes and maclos counting) and i was able to get the red useless toon and i am halfway to the yellow one.
Only 5-10 frags maximum on every win(still no 20 or 50) and ofc no skillshard dropped..yet..i hope..

Kris-0707
09-25-2017, 12:56 PM
So far 101 battles, 395 red and 160 yellow fragments.
I don't think I will be able to get chopper with that poor drop rate.
This is mobile phone game, not full time job ....

ShadowedLies
09-25-2017, 01:12 PM
Feel the pain. Right around 100 wins and only 155 chopper fragments. Have yet to recieve more than the 5 stacks outside of 3 or 4 10 stack fragments. Odds are pretty low it looks like for the higher stacks. :/

R1ck
09-25-2017, 01:13 PM
94 wins for only 115 yellow fragments, it seems I will need around 500 wins to get one toon.

Iced_Earth
09-25-2017, 01:32 PM
seems the red frags are on droprate like 90%... still got the red one, 345/500 for yellow. atm no yellow drops..

HomemLivre
09-25-2017, 02:29 PM
After 315 atacks and more than 10 freezes/buttons missing and nothing but 5 and RARE 10s I finally got him... Meanwhile I got 3 tricksters and 80 trickster extra fragments.

Hope you guys have more luck!

Nicko
09-25-2017, 03:04 PM
Definitely feeling lucky. 2 drops of 50 yellow - a few 10s - and 2 Skillshards.

That's 360 yellow frags in 119 attacks so rng has been good. So far minimal crashing (though just had a freeze against Homem) - but I'm sure that's rng as well...

Askora
09-25-2017, 04:22 PM

That's 360 yellow frags in 119 attacks so rng has been good. So far minimal crashing (though just had a freeze against Homem) - but I'm sure that's rng as well...

Damn, I'm at 172 attacks and only 290 yellow frags. Getting close on a legendary (started at 5 frags) and will probably have half a dozen of the red trickster by the time I get 500 yellow.

I haven't had a 50 drop at all, nearly all 5's.

Rodrigo-3281
09-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Out of 54 attacks I have 210 red frags and 90 yellow frags. It'll probably take me all the way to Saturday to finish this especially since I won't be playing on Thursday at all due to Lasik surgery.

T-Man
09-25-2017, 06:45 PM

Wow that is really good rng! 136 attacks and 245 chopper frags for me. If not for finally getting a 50 drop, it would be much worse.

As far as Trixter, i'm going to have about 10 of them if things continue as they have been. lol

1 Skill shard so far. Doing ok with other soul frags as well.

Amarthir
09-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Just capped off my first Trickster after 84 wins. He has pretty high attack, I think that if he's fully sharded (+110% damage) and equipped with Piercing and those new Hunter talismans, he can do crazy damage.

170 Chopper fragments in, this is definitely gonna take a while, but I think that with all the extra trickster fragments, they can go into precious souls for extra gold and essence

Bradata
09-25-2017, 08:07 PM
I think I'm gonna trow up if I see more of these red fragments, it's like one yellow fragments drop in 20 or more wins and the rest is all red!

Patrice-1201
09-25-2017, 08:39 PM
Finally scored my Gunner Chopper, it took 212 wins... I was lucky with 2 drops of 50 frags :-)

MrFreeze
09-25-2017, 11:08 PM
I’m at 305 yellow frags with 126 wins. I got the red guy already, 2 skill shards and enough soul frags for 3 rares and a G/A. I’m 25 frags from a “legendary” soul. I feel like the drops have been pretty good. If anyone is feeling unsure of reaching their goal, remember, it’s only Monday. It’ll take a little ironite, but it’s very doable.

Why the hell am I being so positive. I’m the ultimate pessimist in RL

Rain88
09-25-2017, 11:10 PM
Cool event especially the skill shards part. Drops rate seems to be ok for fragments (lots of reds though but it's understandable).

I changed my defense team to make sure whoever attacks me gets a loot . I couldn't care less about rating (not that I was getting good one before but still)

90mphyorker
09-25-2017, 11:40 PM

Damn, 2 Skill Shards?! Not been that lucky yet. Not a single one has dropped for me. Though I've had 2 drops of 50 yellow so I shouldn't complain too much.

405 Red and 305 Yellow after 138 battles is agood rate.

Ewokwithguns
09-26-2017, 03:09 AM
After 89 wins go a trickster but only 145 chopper only had two tens so far going to be a long time to get one

Bradata
09-26-2017, 03:14 AM
Man, the devs really made us work really hard for this Chopper! Probably I pissed off a lot of players these last couple of days but finally I got him. Still trying to decide if I should put some skill shards on him or not.

Bradata
09-26-2017, 03:17 AM
Finally scored my Gunner Chopper, it took 212 wins... I was lucky with 2 drops of 50 frags :-)

You're lucky, 233 wins out of 252 fights for me to her those damn fragments.

Heavy1974
09-26-2017, 06:06 AM
Pretty cool event, like it. scored to Trickies already and am about 70 frags before scoring the yellow dude.
and the bonus stuff is really great. Scored about 6 Skill Shards yet, 2 g/a souls and 3 rare souls from frags.
And only 10 away from legendary.

MoonShadow
09-26-2017, 10:00 AM
You guys are really good at this... how did you manage to get over 200 battles in three days?!? I've just reached 100 battles and, without the losses, I've gathered 320 for the Trickster and 190 for the Chopper.

I'm pretty tired & bored, so it feels like a full-time job right now... :)

I'm not even getting decent side-drops: some ironite from time to time; few legendary, g/a or rare frags; just 2 x 10 frags for the Trickster (rest only 5's) and zero skillshards.

Nekroliun
09-26-2017, 10:10 AM
Well i just ran into the vid you uploaded on youtube 10 hours ago about the red trickster, and i gotta say his model reminds me of the soulless demons, but with flesh!

Also, although i havent touched this game for like 4 months, its is great! When i looked at that vid on youtube i realised how amazing everything is and how perfect this game is. But damn u fucked it all up when you released this game.

It also seems like everyonis doing this event so imma copy what moonshadow said and make it as if i said it so i can blend in with the environment

You guys are really good at this... how did you manage to get over 200 battles in three days?!? I've just reached 100 battles and, without the losses, I've gathered 320 for the Trickster and 190 for the Chopper.

satani
09-26-2017, 12:21 PM

two words: refills and sacrifice. Some people have hundreds of 2* souls liyng to summon and a lv I sacrifice is enough to provide some SoW for additional fights and of course buying refills with ironite. I'm at 80-90 fights now and have ~240-250 fragments for gunner chopper and on one device i already have the red trickster, so 2-3 refills today and a little luck and i may have him by tomorrow. If not, i will at least guaranteed have him by the end of this event. 250 fragments in 2 and 1/2 days, 4 1/2 days left is enough time.

Rodrigo-3281
09-26-2017, 05:31 PM
I have 172 wins so far and 365 yellow frags so an average of less than 2 frags per win. I'm not sure if that's good or not.
I haven't been playing Arena much lately so I had a lot of SOW saved up that I've used up so I'm kind of committed to getting Chopper now but I'm pretty over it. I already have a red Trickster and I'm at 285 frags for a dupe.

JJJ428
09-26-2017, 05:59 PM
232 wins here with my third 50 drop on win 232 to put me over the top also about 5 skill shards as well.

Askora
09-26-2017, 06:16 PM
227 wins to get to the magic 500. Two drops of 50, one at win 197, and the second at 227. Only one skill shard drop.

Tridimensionale
09-26-2017, 07:16 PM
223 wins and i got him too.. i remember only one 50 drop, on the other side i got 3 skill shard so it s a good event for me ;)

Askora
09-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Was thinking, while this event has been good for generating heavier competition in the upper ranks and obviously more targeted for end game players it has a big downfall. For lower tier players there is little if any reward, as many of them may not be able to get the wins to even get the trickster soul. Maybe should have had trickster frags as a possible drop even on a loss. This way the event could target both ends of the spectrum. Doubtful anyone at a competitive level would throw battles for a 3 star.

Just my 2 cents. The events targeted more towards lower tier players, while not as rewarding for end gamers are at least beneficial in providing essence (thinking of the 4* characters that are dupes for many, or not really the ones people want).

Tridimensionale
09-26-2017, 08:10 PM
Was thinking, while this event has been good for generating heavier competition in the upper ranks and obviously more targeted for end game players it has a big downfall. For lower tier players there is little if any reward, as many of them may not be able to get the wins to even get the trickster soul. Maybe should have had trickster frags as a possible drop even on a loss. This way the event could target both ends of the spectrum. Doubtful anyone at a competitive level would throw battles for a 3 star.

Just my 2 cents. The events targeted more towards lower tier players, while not as rewarding for end gamers are at least beneficial in providing essence (thinking of the 4* characters that are dupes for many, or not really the ones people want).

You re right.. on the other side new players just got the pharaoh basically for free which is a kick ass toon for starters !

Nekroliun
09-26-2017, 08:11 PM
You re right.. on the other side lower new players just got the pharaoh basically for free which is a kick ass toon for starters !

Wait wat, when did that happen.

Bradata
09-26-2017, 08:16 PM

I think the devs are trying to relieve us from some ironite, that's all. I can't see how one would be able to get the fragments without spending for SoW refills. But still they are dropping some other fragments and Skill Shards too and this is a good thing for any player.

Tridimensionale
09-26-2017, 08:19 PM
Wait wat, when did that happen.

Yesterday Nekro.. sort of prize for 7 days login (i dont find the link to the event but there must be somewhere..)

EDIT:

Nekroliun
09-26-2017, 08:23 PM
Yesterday Nekro.. sort of prize for 7 days login (i dont find the link to the event but there must be somewhere..)

Damn, i missed on a pharoah, life is pretty harsh sometimes.

Good to see the devs are being generous though!

Edit: that looks sweet

Sidney
09-26-2017, 11:17 PM
I dropped my defense in Arena to a 3* Storm Eddie with no allies to help players get more fragments. I noticed that others did the same thing so it wasn't my idea, but one I absolutely love. Extra frags and less time having to farm them in Arena. Go get em!! I'll change it back after the event. I was holding a 34% hold rate before I made the change... I was curious how my latest change was going to finish, but with the event going on... it can wait until next week. Good luck everyone!! Up the Irons!!!

Askora
09-26-2017, 11:53 PM
I think the devs are trying to relieve us from some ironite, that's all. I can't see how one would be able to get the fragments without spending for SoW refills. But still they are dropping some other fragments and Skill Shards too and this is a good thing for any player.

With my currently abandoned 2nd account it would be worthless. Just high enough level to play PvP. Almost all teams I ever faced with it were unbeatable, wouldn't matter if I spent 1,000,000 ironite it would probably not be enough wins to get close to the trickster. That's why I think it would be better to have had those drop occasionally even on a loss. It gives lower level players an incentive to play.

thealchemist
09-27-2017, 05:34 AM
I should get the trickster but still miles off (still need 380 fragments) the chopper. So I'll be saving my ironite as this point.

Edit - After a fairly good run today I just got another game hang, this time against a Clairvoyant and PDK. Revive and/or debuff removal the likely culprits, STILL. I don't know how people can play 200-300 battles in 3 days with all these bugs.

Demnity
09-27-2017, 11:24 AM
Took me long enough and lots of ironites to get that chopper at 273 wins. At least the side drops were pretty damn good with 11 rare , 5 G/A and 2 legendary souls and 21 skill shardsss ....

MrFreeze
09-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Took me long enough and lots of ironites to get that chopper at 273 wins. At least the side drops were pretty damn good with 11 rare , 5 G/A and 2 legendary souls and 21 skill shardsss ....

You got 21 skill shards all as drops from pvp!?! Damn!

I got the gunner guy last night after 190 wins. I’m at 3 skill shards, 2 red guys, 4 rares, 2 G/A, 1 legendary, and a healthy dose of being sick of pvp. I’ll play out my free SoW for the rest of the week, but I’m burned out on it.

Edit: PvP has become just like another level of pve. You fight the same three waves of opponents over and over.

For anyone keeping count, the pumpkin defense is up to 4 holds!? I wish I could watch those battles.

MoonShadow
09-27-2017, 11:59 AM
3766WOW!!! That's kinda amazing, indeed! I'm at 161 wins and got just only one skill shard + I'm at 65 frags for a legendary... nice for you!

For anyone keeping count, the pumpkin defense is up to 4 holds!? I wish I could watch those battles.Hey, MrFreeze, your defense is one of the cutest I saw these days, along with the one consisting of Coalgiver, 2 Wickerdeers and a Snowman!! :)

But 4 holds?! That's a record for your pumpkins!

I've had, for a while, a defense of 3 unskilled toons and, for my surprise, they've got a hold!

Inishmore
09-27-2017, 12:14 PM
For anyone keeping count, the pumpkin defense is up to 4 holds!? I wish I could watch those battles.

Congratulation I am running a two pumpkin supported by one wickerdeer defense and only managed one hold. Must be that one additional pumpkin!

Demnity
09-27-2017, 12:38 PM
You got 21 skill shards all as drops from pvp!?! Damn!

Some may actually came from skull quests though :D But PVP i've seen lots of skill shards drop since i started out this event without any at all.

Ezz
09-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Guess I got lucky this event - took 146 wins to get both characters. I also got 2 skillshards, 2 rare souls, 1 g/a soul, and 90 legendary frags.
RNG has been very kind to me this month. Last month not so much.

Nekroliun
09-27-2017, 01:21 PM
Its either im really good at this, or im just very low rank. Cuz daaamn these guys seem really easy!

Farming these chars will be ez af.

So... when does the event end? How much do i need? Its not like i care, as u can see i can attack 48 times ma boi, and i havent bought that 3 refills in one offer... foight meh

Blade
09-27-2017, 01:27 PM
I dropped my defense in Arena to a 3* Storm Eddie with no allies to help players get more fragments. I noticed that others did the same thing so it wasn't my idea, but one I absolutely love. Extra frags and less time having to farm them in Arena. Go get em!! I'll change it back after the event.

Everybody should do that! It would be a great victory of and for the whole community and a lot of fun also :D Then everyone would be able to collect both chars!

Kris-0707
09-27-2017, 01:54 PM
Viking and 3 wickerdeers here :) I don't care about rank.

Blacksteel
09-27-2017, 02:15 PM
Mizrael and MrFreeze have great teams too with christmas and pumpkins each, really nice of them.
I don't care about rank lately but I do about eternal fragments (so many beezle dups, 25% my arse) and the extra skill shard at end of week, but you are right, If more people would do it I would go for it.
It would actually be kind of cool if Devs could make an event banning some characters and/or buffing others.
Even better if the community could agree on this and take the challenge, especially on this week with extra rewards, see how many battles can be scored, bet we would see someone with 20k or more and better loot for everyone.

Dank Brew
09-27-2017, 07:37 PM
Guess I got lucky this event - took 146 wins to get both characters. I also got 2 skillshards, 2 rare souls, 1 g/a soul, and 90 legendary frags.
RNG has been very kind to me this month. Last month not so much.

I'm not counting, but i'm well over 100 battles, probably close to 200 (I had 110 SOW stacked, and used them all the first day.. and been doing free SOW since) and i have... 145/500 chopper fragments... 285/350 trickster fragments... I haven't seen a single 50 drop, and only one skill shard so far. At this rate I will not get a god damn thing, other than that ONE skill shard.

Edit: I did get 2 G/A souls and 3 rare souls out of it. DIdn't count the legendary frags, but probably 15 fragments total...

Nekroliun
09-27-2017, 07:40 PM
Ive done about 4 battles so far, i have about 529 chopper fragments and 2452 trickster fragments, i also got 42 skillshards and 30 legendary souls, which all turned out to be green bomber bois that i sac'ed for 32 rare souls which gave me even more green bomber bois.

The grind is real

DaveMurray
09-28-2017, 10:06 AM
336 wins - 0 skillshards
WTF..?

Kris-0707
09-28-2017, 10:20 AM
200 wins so far, 765 red, 410 yellow, average 5.87fragm/battle + 3 skill shards, 1 leg, 2 g/a and couple of rare souls. Poor drop rates, RNG doesn't like me - as always.

DaveMurray
09-28-2017, 11:15 AM
200 wins so far, 765 red, 410 yellow, average 5.87fragm/battle + 3 skill shards, 1 leg, 2 g/a and couple of rare souls. Poor drop rates, RNG doesn't like me - as always.

You got to be joking Kris :p
Read my post above, now at 340+ and no skillshards..
You will get both toons, you got enough time for the yellow too. You already got 3 skillshards though.

surfingwithdje
09-28-2017, 11:27 AM
336 wins - 0 skillshards
WTF..?
They are rare but you had bad luck :/
I got 2 skillshards in 300 battles ...
I hope you will have one or two of them before the reset ;)
++, see you in the arena!

Dje.

Kris-0707
09-28-2017, 11:39 AM
You got to be joking Kris :p
Read my post above, now at 340+ and no skillshards..
You will get both toons, you got enough time for the yellow too. You already got 3 skillshards though.

Dave, I've got over 40 spare shards, so I dont care about them :) really piss me off drop rate of yellow fragm. But yeah 340 battles without shards, fuck me, I would thow my phone through the window mate :-)

MrFreeze
09-28-2017, 11:47 AM
336 wins - 0 skillshards
WTF..?

Seriously?! WTF is right! If I were you, I’d look for an old lady to help across the street or something. You need some good karma coming your way:)

satani
09-28-2017, 01:04 PM
Took me 207 wins to get the gunner chopper and red trickster twice.
On my other 2 accounts, i'm at 425 and 395 yellow shards. Two days time. Will get him.

MoonShadow
09-28-2017, 01:05 PM
I'm at 210 wins right now and still just one frikkin' skillshard. Also I still haven't got the Chopper yet, although got one 50 drop, but I was just scoring the second Trickster. I wish that he could be at least useful as sacrificed...

DaveMurray
09-28-2017, 01:23 PM
I'm at 210 wins right now and still just one frikkin' skillshard. Also I still haven't got the Chopper yet, although got one 50 drop, but I was just scoring the second Trickster. I wish that he could be at least useful as sacrificed...

Since Trickster as you said is not useful for sacrifice(or anything else..) you can convert the frags to precious ones, at least you will get gold or a sacrifice heart(even 1* gives more sacrifice points than a 3* toon)

Blacksteel
09-28-2017, 04:03 PM
228 battles, 100 leg soul frags, ~75 Rare frags, ~45 GA/Frags, 705 trickster frags, 500 Chopper frags, 2 skill shards.

GotN
09-28-2017, 04:28 PM
111 wins, so not that much, 385 red fragments, over 80 % must have been red 5 :/ got trickster with win 101. 230 Chopper fragments, no skill shard, no 50 fragments drop. Think warrior trickster is quite useless so will hunt a little for yellows, but think I will not get him in remaining 2 days

MoonShadow
09-28-2017, 05:00 PM
Since Trickster as you said is not useful for sacrifice(or anything else..) you can convert the frags to precious ones, at least you will get gold or a sacrifice heart(even 1* gives more sacrifice points than a 3* toon)Oh yes!! Good idea! ...too bad that I've claimed his poor soul already. But, who knows, I might get a third one, as the latest drops were only reds and I'm so close to the Chopper...

MetalKing
09-28-2017, 06:14 PM
Out of the 45-50 battles for me so far that I was able to win; I might get trickster, but no hope of getting chopper. At least we can convert fragments to precious souls. Other drops have been few and far between. No skill shards yet. Any tips for us low rank arena players?

Tim28213
09-28-2017, 06:34 PM
I finally got one with a total of 258 wins to complete. Zero 50-drops the whole time for either Trickster or Chopper, only 4 or 5 10-drops on Chopper and the rest were all 5 at a time. Just in time as I won't be able to log on much over the weekend. 2.75 Tricksters in the process.

Askora
09-28-2017, 06:44 PM
Out of the 45-50 battles for me so far that I was able to win; I might get trickster, but no hope of getting chopper. At least we can convert fragments to precious souls. Other drops have been few and far between. No skill shards yet. Any tips for us low rank arena players?

If I didn't have an offense that could compete top tier, I'd run no defense (lone 3* Eddie unleveled with no talismans). That keeps your rank low enough to win most battles until you climb, then throw a few battles to get attacked more and back into winnable territory.

Bradata
09-28-2017, 09:58 PM
I don't care what place I'm gonna be on reset day anymore! This is what I got so far and I don't care for the triplets on the bottom but the crazy looking dude on top ;)

T-Man
09-29-2017, 01:34 AM
It took me around 225 wins. If not for a couple of 50 drops last night, I would still be grinding for him.
Also got 2 skill shards, plus the occasional soul frags.

bort
09-29-2017, 05:27 AM
It took me around 225 wins. If not for a couple of 50 drops last night, I would still be grinding for him.
Also got 2 skill shards, plus the occasional soul frags.

Im over 230 battles and am 85 shards short.

MoonShadow
09-29-2017, 06:54 AM
@Bradata: Man, you've got three of them?! Nice, it seems that you've played a lot these days... :)

I was just claming my one & only shopper, after 232 wins out of 253 matches in the Arena, and I believe that I don't wanna hear about that place after the reset, as it was too much to play for me. At least this morning I've got a second skill shard and manage to complete the frags for a legendary soul, which gave me a Warrior Hellraiser. What makes this dude legendary is still a mystery for me, but it is a new toon.

Overall, a good event, anyway.

DaveMurray
09-29-2017, 07:05 AM
Win no. 364 and 366 brought 2 skillshards, the event is over for me, i didn't care about the toons but i was hoping for at least 10 ss.
I understand now that it's impossible.

thealchemist
09-29-2017, 07:20 AM
I got the trickster okay but still about 270 fragments short of the chopper with over a hundred wins. I have got 2 skill shards this week though so thats something.

Blacksteel
09-29-2017, 02:28 PM
Regarding skill shards it was kind of strange, got the two last sunday in about an hour after clearing 2 or 3 lists, figured a few more would come in between the week, I was kinda happy about that, but none appeared, just those two and I did play 90% of the battles starting from monday so yah, wicked rng as always, done for now.

Bradata
09-29-2017, 03:33 PM
@Bradata: Man, you've got three of them?! Nice, it seems that you've played a lot these days... :)

Overall, a good event, anyway.

I will never get drunk again on Saturday night! Once I got ahead of all on Sunday or Monday, I just had to keep going. Hats off to all the players who ever made Eternal, this is very fucking stressful, man! So far 890 attacks & 650 defense being attacked :eek:

ShadowedLies
09-29-2017, 03:35 PM
200 wins for 320 chopper souls and 1, maybe 2 skill shards. My luck has been absolutely deplorable.

prin666team
09-29-2017, 05:47 PM
186 battle victory
700 Frags red
315 frags yelow
sorry for my english, I from spain

MoonShadow
09-29-2017, 05:48 PM
I will never get drunk again on Saturday night! Once I got ahead of all on Sunday or Monday, I just had to keep going. Hats off to all the players who ever made Eternal, this is very fucking stressful, man! So far 890 attacks & 650 defense being attacked :eek:Haha... that's quite a story, i don't think I'll be able to play at such stage, usually I sleep like a baby after a few drinks. But 890 attacks is something, wanna aim for a 1000?

Bradata
09-29-2017, 06:03 PM
Haha... that's quite a story, i don't think I'll be able to play at such stage, usually I sleep like a baby after a few drinks. But 890 attacks is something, wanna aim for a 1000?

1000 will be for sure, 931 now.
And you are correct about the stage, it is fucking exhausting! I now REALLY understand Gmac and Jofer, they are really crazy! I mean 15 times each of them placed 1st, you have to be really crazy to do that so many times!

GotN
09-29-2017, 07:24 PM
Thought, I would be the only one with no luck, but seems to be normal:
150 wins for 275 yellow frags. 1.8 per win. No 50 drop. Yeah...
Only good, last bout ten fights gave me two wins with each 20 legendary soul frags and even more important, meet more and more teams with real cool defenses. BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL! Never had that much fun in arena!! \m/

Tim28213
09-29-2017, 07:31 PM
I am rarely able to play on Saturday for more than a few minutes, but I always thought I "might" be able to get in the top 100 or so if I could. Reading that makes me wonder if even that feat would be possible... Going for the Chopper nearly burned me out on arena. I can't imagine hitting nearly 1000 bouts in a single week!

druid138
09-29-2017, 07:36 PM
Just hit 500 Chopper fragments on my 234th win. Glad it's over!

Also got 3 skill shards and enough Legendary fragments for two souls that gave me my first Warrior CotD and a second (much wanted) Assassin CotD.

Thanks NF!

Dank Brew
09-29-2017, 08:00 PM
Just hit 500 Chopper fragments on my 234th win. Glad it's over!

Also got 3 skill shards and enough Legendary fragments for two souls that gave me my first Warrior CotD and a second (much wanted) Assassin CotD.

Thanks NF!

OOh a second ACotD... Nice. Although I enjoy mine along with 3 AoE guys it still sounds fun.

Tridimensionale
09-29-2017, 08:17 PM
1000 will be for sure, 931 now.
And you are correct about the stage, it is fucking exhausting! I now REALLY understand Gmac and Jofer, they are really crazy! I mean 15 times each of them placed 1st, you have to be really crazy to do that so many times!

How many skill shard dropped ? just curious ..

LandCrusher70
09-29-2017, 10:12 PM
I needed 5 fragments to reach 500 yellow and it took another 20 wins to get em!

271 wins
500 Chopper Fragments (0.54 Fragments/ battle) I had 1 50x drop.
1050 Trickster Fragments (exactly 3 Tricksters!) (3.87 Fragments/ battle)
2 Skill Shards (0.007 SS/ battle :rolleyes:)

Bradata
09-29-2017, 10:50 PM
How many skill shard dropped ? just curious ..

I don't think it was more than 10 so far, they're drop is very rare.

prin666team
09-30-2017, 08:47 AM
Finish !!!
243 Battle win
930 red
500 yelow
1 skill
Only 2x50 yelow

GotN
09-30-2017, 09:06 AM
1 skill
Only 2x50 yelow

Only? Am @ 170 wins right now, no 50, no SS, and still 180 away from chopper! Only f...ng 5 reds drop. This gets really frustrating and is totally disproportional!

PaquitoChep
09-30-2017, 09:30 AM
Finally made it here, congrats, I get twice x50 fragments today just for the yellow, nothing above x10 for the red one
3 Skill shards i think and not so bad rate of legendary fragments, glad to see how competitive it's becoming the arena, the close tomorrow gonna be great

Sidney
09-30-2017, 12:13 PM
Took me 233 wins to get Chopper... So burnt out on arena right now... I'm glad I can take a break today. I don't know how you guys do the Saturday run for Eternal every week. Think I'm going to just convert the remaining shards for trickster as I don't see needing 2 or 3 of him and he's worthless in sacrifice. I will say I was glad I had so many regular souls to sacrifice for this event. I ended up pulling a ton of rare souls along with the SoW. Only ended up having to buy Sow refill about 6 times. Now to figure out how to make the new toon useful... My base model tailgunner and Demon Spawn sidekicks defense will stay in place until reset today to help others get last minute frags. Oh... and I pulled 4 or 5 skill shards during the event so I was really happy about that. Thanks Devs!!!

GotN
09-30-2017, 05:26 PM
Event is over for me at this point. Will not waste my Saturday evening with that!
Statistics:
200 wins, no 50 fragment drop, no skill shard, still 140 (!!!) yellow fragments missing to chopper! More game crashes than ever before, 15 (!!!) in pvp today! I‘m done!

90mphyorker
09-30-2017, 10:45 PM
229 victories to earn him. From 289 battles. So many crashes. No Skill Shards and only pulled him as I lucked out and got 3 50 drops.

MetalKing
09-30-2017, 11:31 PM
No chopper, but managed to get trickster. No skill shards, no drops of 50 frags. Found out I had a better arena team than I thought, using my pve team instead of what I had been using.