PDA

View Full Version : Garden of dismay III crasjh

satani
09-24-2017, 11:11 PM
well, i'm trying to ged some archievements an talismans,yet on my third accound (lowlevel) i've had 4 pllays at LV III (3!!!) with charachters leveled enough to reath duellant 1 each week. Now i*ve played 6 times Garden of dismay III with fairly "good" characters (managend PVP duellant 1 twice), yet this thist yout totally fucked up !! i coudn't even finish LV III, which my team would walk in the park, but NOOOO, let's freeze the app. FIX THIS SH*T ASAP!!....

Silentknight
09-25-2017, 01:32 AM
well, i'm trying to ged some archievements an talismans,yet on my third accound (lowlevel) i've had 4 pllays at LV III (3!!!) with charachters leveled enough to reath duellant 1 each week. Now i*ve played 6 times Garden of dismay III with fairly "good" characters (managend PVP duellant 1 twice), yet this thist yout totally fucked up !! i coudn't even finish LV III, which my team would walk in the park, but NOOOO, let's freeze the app. FIX THIS SH*T ASAP!!....

No problem with BNW, must be ur device! Lmfao!!!
Edit: rotff! C'mon Nicko, that's fuckin golden!!!

Jofer16
09-25-2017, 01:47 AM
And I'm over here just wondering who the fuck has 3 accounts lol At least post complaints about your main. If I was on a dev team and got a complaint about a 3rd account I'd laugh and delete it.