PDA

View Full Version : Death Mark skill

Nekroliun
08-16-2016, 12:29 PM
So ive been checking out one of my trooper's champion, its an assassin troll, pretty good, went to battle with him and found this:

WTF, HOW COULD THEY WRITE THE SKILLS NAME IN LOWER CAPS, its done like this "DEATH MARK" not "Death Mark" as you can see THIEVE is normal, its just death mark, damn it

Dutch
08-16-2016, 12:44 PM
So ive been checking out one of my trooper's champion, its an assassin troll, pretty good, went to battle with him and found this:

WTF, HOW COULD THEY WRITE THE SKILLS NAME IN LOWER CAPS, its done like this "DEATH MARK" not "Death Mark" as you can see THIEVE is normal, its just death mark, damn it

and there was me thinking that people not being able to play was a huge bug, but damn, this definitely needs top priority fixing, its outrageous

zamasu
08-16-2016, 09:59 PM
and there was me thinking that people not being able to play was a huge bug, but damn, this definitely needs top priority fixing, its outrageous

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Gonzo
08-16-2016, 10:07 PM
(Prepare for Caps Rant)

GODDAMMIT, MATT!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! FORGET ABOUT PEOPLE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN!!!! FORGET ABOUT TIME RIFT!!!!!!

FIX THIS NONSENSE ASAP!!!!!!!

I'M REQUESTING A REFUND IF THIS IS NOT FIXED BY TOMORROW!!!!!

BECAUSE PRIORITIES!!!

Vaseodin
08-16-2016, 10:32 PM
Damn, I've got the same bug! WTH!!???!!!! This is completely UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I'm done. I'm done. for real. I'm done.

Temophab
08-16-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm happy that i cant even login.
Progress restarts, freezes and crashes are annoying but this is unforgivable.