PDA

View Full Version : Native vs Evolved

Wyphy
09-25-2017, 01:28 AM
Forked this from another topic, as it isn't strictly related to the original.

I guy with RTHH Eddie as main Eddie... I'll help you for sure!!! lol

1. I read in the forums that a character which is evolved, say from 3* to 4*, is not as strong as a native 4*. Is is true? Is it worth it to wait and see if I get a 4*, or should I evolve what I have?
Yes, a native 4 is supposed to be better than a native 3. But use what the game gives you. And use your troopers to end the game faster.

I'm fairly new (about 2 months) and I have seen this mentioned before, but I don't understand it. Even less so after what I found; perhaps someone can explain it to me.

Soon after I started I got a 3* RTTH, which I got to level 60 and left it alone.
During the Undead Rescuer event I got a 4* RTTH.
I realised I could check if the "native *" statement was true. I evolved the 3* and, surprise, they have the same stats.

If they have the same stats and the same skills, how can one be better?
In the year-plus this game has been out, I can't believe that I'm the first one to do a comparison like this.

Thanks.

Silentknight
09-25-2017, 01:37 AM

I'm fairly new (about 2 months) and I have seen this mentioned before, but I don't understand it. Even less so after what I found; perhaps someone can explain it to me.

Soon after I started I got a 3* RTTH, which I got to level 60 and left it alone.
I realised I could check if the "native *" statement was true. I evolved the 3* and, surprise, they have the same stats.

In the year-plus this game has been out, I can't believe that I'm the first one to do a comparison like this.

Thanks.
Essence maybe? I dunno & never checked

HomemLivre
09-25-2017, 04:30 AM

Thanks.

In this case Gmac's not talking about the same char, hes saying that if you have a native random 4* he will be probably better than a native random 3*, just like a native random 5* will be better than a native random 4*.
At least they should be, but there some decent native 4* chars that overwhelm some native 5*.

By "native": the minimum * level that this char will be found in a soul.

Hope that helps.

Wyphy
09-28-2017, 03:44 AM
Okay, now I get it, thanks.