PDA

View Full Version : Noted bugs in GCR/Prisoner/VHE?Thorns and Crashes

scott-5496
09-25-2017, 10:16 AM
A couple of bugs that come up a lot but not all the time with one issue for each.

I have noticed that Chain on Prisoner does not always work as it should (I think). I have seen this a few times where he casts it and he get his two round block on power but the target does not though they get the symbol they can still cast power move - it may be what they have as a talisman but seen this twice on a Sentinel Harpy and also on a couple of other toons as well. I will try to note down which as I play.

On GCR (I think others have spotted this too) when she does power move it does not always work - you get the endure status but no revive. It does still work sometimes though I think. Will try to keep a note too.

Thorn Talisman - I have a set and they work well most of the time but seem to go a bit crazy on screen when defence team has them as well or I think sometimes it might be void shield on - again will try to keep a not the next time. Before update my thorn shields worked I think and had not issues. Since update you often see the screen full of numbers and text over and over in a loop which eventually stops after maybe 20 seconds or so - others seem to get this too (after a quick scan of some thread over last couple of days) though not been reading much on the forum since update landed.

VHE fury move causes crashes in PVP around 50% (or less) of the time but not all the time.

On many occasions last week the game froze at random times and this was in all arenas (PVP/LOL/PVE) - sometimes it would simply hang and need a reboot, others you would have no attack buttons but the rest seem to work so I could exit only or reboot device.

I think most of these seem to be common after a quick scan of the forum this am.

Sorry, if this is a repetition as I did see mention of a few of these in different threads.

Cheers